Dinner rate and critique

Hey Veeky Forums, what do you think of my dinner?

It's turkey Polska kielbasa, pan cooked with chopped onion and carrot

Sides were mashed potatoes, homemade rye bread, and summer sausage.

wow i could tell that was keilbasa instantly lol, i love that shit
but your plate sucks and looks terrible

>meat
>potatoes
>tiny amount of vegetable
>no fiber
>no vitamins
>no minerals
2/10 for the homemade bread, but don't eat carbs after sundown.

Those potatoes look a little dry, but would eat/10.

(For "mashed potatoes," I like to boil them, drain, then mash/puree with milk, butter, garlic powder, salt, ground black pepper, and sometimes Parmesan cheese (all to-taste: you'll figure out how you like it), then bake all that at about 350F for about 25-30 minutes (or until little golden brown spots start to appear), and thank me later.)

Duly noted
Fuck you too
Fair enough

Haha sausage? Ya silly gay, eat a weenie, homo, haha!

Grilled blt with provolone, r8

About to chow down on some home baked bread and it's 9 PM. Eat my asshole.

Disappointed that this wasn't as spicy or hot as I first thought

You fucking apostate

Looks good all, here's my din
Home made za, mama Mia!

Fucked up the sauce distribution but it turned out well.

Looks great, nice job on the grill marks without burning bread. 8/10

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in cans. you're a fucking joke dude, and im dead fucking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fucking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking faggot.

What kind of chicken is this Chinese chicken

Never change

My pizza

Delete this desu

The secret issuing a george foreman grill or panini press as a toaster, not as a press, and letting it rest on top the bread until crisp. I was worried itd destroy tomatoes but it didnt

It's just drumsticks w/ Sriracha honey sauce. Very easy to make

very nice

Why?

Eggplant parmesan pizza is good.

Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and disgusting compared to my meal. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was previously in cans. you’re a fucking joke dude, and im dead fucking serious get a real family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont ever post your fucking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking faggot.