The great debate

The great debate.

Potato wedges

Tater tots, the safer choice because it's usually awesome

French fries if its done right, but somehow people fuck it up

Neither! Hash browns master race

tater tots are just deep fried hash browns you contrarian piece of ass

not that user, but arent good hash browns made with buttermilk and the shredded potato is washed in cold water to remove loose starch? i though hash browns were a food with some standards and the browning would also be more thorough with a tot

How is buttermilk involved with hashbrowns at all? Aren't they just shredded potatoes, butter, salt, and pepper?

>is x or y better?
>no le z XDdDdddDdDdDd!
Fuck off

Fries. Never understood the appeal of taters tots, I've tried them several times and don't like them much.

hash browns are just shredded fried potatoes, why the fuck would you add buttermilk?

>buttermilk

hash browns are hash browns. they have no standards. you can soak and run them through a potato ricer if you desire.

spiced skillet-fried potato chunks

Tater tots for snack, Fries for burgers

crowns / coins are the superior tot.
I like tots for dipping / snacking & fries if I plan to smother them in some sort of topping. Fries hold their shape whereas tots crumble and mash.

They go well with different things. Neither of them are entirely better than the other.

Tots are more of a breakfast thing.

sliced fried potatoes
vs
finely minced potato fried up for children

I'm too old for babyfood

And they're all just potatoes you dumb piece of stupid jerk faced idiot faggot shit

Fresh, hot french fries with salt added right after they come out of the fryer are one of the GOAT foods.

Does anyone else waffle iron hash brown, here?

yup.

makes them super crispy, which is the only way to eat hashbrowns otherwise they're shit