Which one do you prefer?

Which one do you prefer?

Smashburger

burger king, but maybe it's just because they are rare in the netherlands.

For me it is the Big Carl. The char grilled meaty taste of the Whopper dressed like the timeless original meme burger with extra meat instead of a retarded ass middle bun.

10/10 would recommend

between these two, burger king

McDonalds southwest salad is the dankest shit

it's interesting because aside from fries and chicken strips burger king is doing everything better than mcdonalds, but I'm loyal to the golden arches because of the culture

I don't go to burger king much anyway, they are in a disadvantageous spot. They are right next to a taco bell an a wendys, and they are on the right side of the street so you hit wendys and then tacobell first. So if you're not specifically going to BK, wendys will steal all their business since its the first one on the line

making my own damn burger

I swear there are bk's now that taste different from one another. I don't feel like that used to be true, but I'm pretty sure it is now. McD's is the exact same.

As and aside, Burger King had the best fries around 2007, but then they changed them again and turned them back to shit.

Face the REAL burger plebs:
>$3.49
>based onions
>contains ACTUAL meat
>they actually cook the burger
>top tier bun

How can they even compete?

Forgot pic.

in the UK Mc Donald is the only fast food chain to innovate like with the cook to order and use proper bacon so most of their food is just as good but like half the price (4.20 GBP or 5.21 USD for a woper not a meal just the buger)

BK here is way better. McD's just has no flavor. I assume to cater to picky kids and autists, but I'm not sure. It literally tastes like nothing at all. The only downside to BK is when I order a whopper and forget that they don't come with cheese (who the fuck wants a burger without cheese) and you need to specify. Nothing like having a shitty busy day, get a shit drivethrough burger and a few minutes down the road you realise you forgot to ask for cheese on it...

I think Burger King has better tasting meat. The Whopper is the best thing they have on the menu and I usually go there when I get one of their BOGO Whopper coupons. I go to McDonald's to get their hamburger, cheeseburger, double cheeseburger and McDoubles. That's the best thing they have. Burger King's breakfast sucks and McDonald's has better biscuits and are more affordable, but I'd rather pay a little extra and go to Hardee's/ Carl's Jr. for their biscuits. I used to get onion rings from Burger King and fries from McDonald's. Now, I usually go to Arby's to get onion rings and fries although I do go to Checker's/ Rally's to get their burgers and fries as well.

Burger King. Their burgers are more filling, and taste and feel like actual bread, unlike McCuckald's. Their toppings taste better, their pickles are crunchier, and they have actual lettuce and not green paper. Burger King master race.

McDonald's recently made a comeback where I am. They have these self serve kiosks with "artisan" burgers that you can customize to your tastes. So their burgers have gotten a lot better than every other chain restaurant here.

For me it's the double big mac.

McDonald's

smashburger tastes like ass. everything from there is smothered in onion powder.

BK solely bc I prefer the char taste over griddle.

Burger King fries are frustrating, they're much better than McD's before they cool to a comfortable temperature, then they're pasty and oily.

Burger King makes me feel really sick and constipated like every time, McDonald's is a little better and they have breakfast all day.

burgerking
also they have better coupons and im cheap

I'm not fat enough to recognize a burger just from a picture. What the fuck are you talking about?

Both Burger Kings near me are garbage because their workers give less of a fuck than normal fast food workers, so McDonald's by default

never had the Whopper so I'll go with the devil I know and say Big Mac