Binging with Babish

What does CK think about Binging With Babish?
Apart from just being a fantastically well-made youtube series the guy is kind of like an answer to all that gif recipe cancer
infesting leddit and normiebook. General discussion, favourite video and why.

I like him. Less of a cooking show and more of a food show, but a slick presentation and interesting concept.

I was subscribed to him before he was cool. I'm glad he's cool now, though. He made the genius move of cashing in on the szechuan sauce craze in a matter of days, which impressed me.

Literally Plebbit: The Cooking Channel
The guy's voice is annoying, and I hope he gets pancreatic cancer.

Who hurt you

Nobody did. I just think the guy OP posted(who is probably also OP, knowing this board), is an insufferable faggot whose annoying bullshit I don't like to see being shilled here. He's basically the Veeky Forums version of Sam Hyde.

I like his stuff: his videos are well made, and are short and sweet while being fun and engaging. Plus he takes an interesting angle, cooking things from movies/shows

His videos are really well made and entertaining. However, the majority of the concept where he makes food from movies and tv shows is perfect for reddit and facebook audience. His talking and voice is perfect for that audience as well. In turn I think a good bit of his jabber is kinda annoying. I also hate tv shows and a lot of movies (and the idea behind those things being objects for mindless consumers to consume like soylent in a tube) so that probably has a good bit to do with my opinion.

He's reddit shit. His videos aren't terrible, the quality is great and he seems to know what he's doing but the content itself is shit. Who wants to really eat random crap from a tv show or movie?

I learned about him from the sauce video too. I made the middle one, and despite basically being spicy teriyaki sauce, it was p tasty

He's fine but I wish he'd turn the music down

It's not particularly loud.

The whole "making it exactly like the show" is stupid.

He doesn't even follow his own rules anyway. He forces himself to cry a tear for the jake sandwich, but doesn't cook the right bird, makes lobster aioli rather than lobster soul, and misses an entire ingredient altogether.

Either make it exact or make it practically accurate.

>practically accurate.
>he doesn't extract the soul of a lobster and wave it onto a sandwich

>jazz cigarettes

guy is making a killing off of reddit

totally support that

most of his vids are shit because most /tv/ food is shit so it's to be expected

Truth.

Without even looking at the replies, I guarantee at least 60% will be calling him "reddit trash" or something like that.

Apparently a lot of people on here feel that it's wrong to enjoy something that redditors enjoy, despite that something being very well made.

>not understanding the definition of practicality
>liking him spend one episode making grilled cheese with the cheese outside because le reddit

Also, i think its hilarious when babish says "it may be more rare than you prefer" when its completely raw.

He's terrible. Do your research. He's a movie industry person. Your watching ads.

>deboning a chicken is hard
FUCKING PLEB

and holy shit was he bad at it

Your taste is shit and I hope you die.

I hope your whole family die of aids and cancer.

Go shill your shit on reddit.

>I hope your whole family die of aids and cancer

>Go shill your shit on reddit.
He says whilst ironically using Reddit spacing in his post.
Faggot

Do you mean paragraph spacing that makes your posts less cluttered, easier to read, far easier to speed read and easier to comprehend?
I don't know what the fuck a reddick is but you sound like a dog fucker for bringing it into basic writing skills.

And I'm not the fucker you replied to, but any basic ability to discern one person's writing style from another's would reveal this to you.
However, you lack basic knowledge of the use and purpose of the enter key, so I thought I'd dip in and divvy shit up for you.

>What does CK think about Binging With Babish?

I want him to make a fucking krabby patty, god damn it.

Otherwise I really like him: production quality is great, we get an episode a week, and the food looks fantastic.

You seem upset?
Maybe you should go back to your safe space, hug box?

No I'm not him, and I think he's a great cook who makes interesting content. It's better than the fucking 14 Joey threads on here

but thats what they do in the show, it's cheese first?

Though I agree with this point—how is he any different than most food/cooking personalities? Case in point: The human subreddit Alton Brown.

Yeah I guess the premise is pretty normie-tier but whatever you can't stop me from watching. I do think some of the stuff is pretty impressive too, like that italian pasta thing.

I think it's funny though
>eating chili from a carpet
>actually making milksteak with jelly beans
>rum ham

jamie "please donate to my patreon goys" babish

He's reddit faggotry personified, but I don't blame him...

He identified a new "style" and almost create a brand that normies love with thinking that they aren't normies

I'm honestly jelly of him even though I really don't enjoy his videos

>post about something popular, whether it's good or bad on this site
>HURR DURR REDDIT
can't you fuckers just enjoy things without worrying about whether or not they're popular?

Why is it the more I learn to cook the more I realized alton is shit?