MILK

>used to have a near addiction to cow's milk as a kid, could drink half to nearly a whole 2 gallon in one setting
>now don't really care to drink it by itself unless it's flavored with chocolate or i have it in cereal
>hate soy milk
>i can't remember what i had for dinner last week, don't ask me my opinion on human breast milk
>like coconut milk, quite possibly more than the milk from cows
>haven't tried almond, cashew, or goat's milk

Please rank almond milk, cashew milk, and goat's milk from the one I'd likely enjoy the least to the one I'd likely enjoy the most.

Nut milk is disgusting, even hippie vegans have to get theirs laden with sweeteners and flavorings.
Plus there's no nipples on a nut breh that ain't even milk.

Goat's milk in comparison is merely an acquired taste.

Try organic whole milk, it's much better than supermarket 2%.

I drink unsweetened almond milk and it tastes identical to low fat milk. I even let my dad try some cereal with it and he couldn't tell the difference. It's about the same price as well.

This desu.
>Mummy MILKIES

Low-fat milk is flavorless, unsweetened almond milk is revolting.
If your dad can't tell the difference it's because he's been smoking for two hundred years and his tongue has rotted off entirely.

Nut "milk" is just nuts, water, and probably added sugar. If you have gone without milk for so long, why go after nut milk? It's the least fun & most expensive way to get less nutrtional value than a handful of nuts & a glass of water.

Anyone else here drink unpasteurised milk? Farmer from down the road trades with me every week. I give him eggs,he gives me milk.

Once you go raw,you can't go back. It's so creamy and smooth it's amazing. I know a lot of health nuts are going to tell me I'm drinking cow blood,piss and puss all mixed as one but I don't give a heck. It tastes great.

One downside is that you can't really heat it up cause it turns kind of funky looking if you do.

>love cow's milk
>hate soy milk, which is often indistinguishable from 2% cow's milk
>love coconut milk (white water) more than cow's milk
Sorry OP, your taste bugs are fucked.

Lift heavy and GOMAD OP.
Leave humanity behind.

Try rice milk. I find it thin like nonfat, and it tastes pretty good.

Rice ain't got no mammaries tho

Goat's milk is disgusting.
Almond milk is good, but brands and styles vary in taste.
Cashew milk is very creamy and delicious.

Um, no. My almond/cashew/soy milk is always unflavored and unsweetened, except the rare time I get the unsweetened vanilla kind.

Animal milk is revolting. It tastes like stinky feet and pus. You're just used to it, so you don't notice. The same thing would happen if you drank soy milk for a while. (Although honestly I'm not even sure if soy milk is an acquired taste, might just depend on the brand you get whether it has a potent soy taste or not.)

Get unhomogenized milk if you can find it. Cream top is G.O.A.T. Nothing better than melting milkfat to please the palate.

Fuck off, faggot. We know.

Not OP, but what if i'm already a fat fuck but lift, do I just hit the track?

>love milk
>drink lots of milk when i was young, everyday after school anxious to get home and have a glass of milk
>as a teen start getting lots of acne
>this helps ruin my life up until my early twenties, when i figure out it's mainly caused by the fucking milk, havent tasted a drop of milk since then
>miss it so much
i wish i lived in the woods and nobody ever looked at my face just so i can drink milk again

I prefer my milk alternatives plain and unsweetened because I like to use them in my cooking and not everything needs sugar and vanilla in it.

Compared to whole cow's milk I would say cashew milk is very similar to 1% or skim milk. It has a similar wateriness and personally I think it's a waste of time.

Almond milk is a little bit more like 2% but with a slight chalkiness and it's pretty much plain and bland unless you go for something flavored. I'd say good for using in cooking overall, slightly below average for drinking plain, and honestly really mediocre in coffee.

I tried goats milk years ago when I still drank animal milks and I remember it had a slight acidic sourness to it and I thought it tasted somewhat like the way piss smells.

I've never met a soy milk that I liked. I feel like that stuff's always a little bit rancid. Same for coconut milk except for the stuff I make fresh which I only do for special holiday occasions.

I tried some pea milk recently (pic related) which I felt was the most like whole cow's milk but, again, it has a slight chalkiness and the plain version had a noticeable nuttiness which reminded me of brown rice or toasted bread. I haven't tried the flavored or sweetened version of this but I think it would be pretty good since I thought the plain version was decent. It's also got more protein than almond milk which I consider a plus. My only real problem is it's not available at most places and it's not worth going out of my way for one item on my shopping list.

Evidently not.
Why call it milk when it obviously isn't?

I know you're just being pedantic to troll but it's called that so that people make an association as to its intended use and consumption.

I can't believe you're actually defending outright lies and falsehoods in marketing.

I honestly can't tell the difference.

Words can also have multiple meanings or something

>literally justifying doublethink as long as it promotes your insidious agenda

This is why nobody likes vegans.

Try banana milk instead of chocolate, tastes better and you aren't gonna get diabetes from it. I actually drink this brand instead of protein powder shit for my workouts.

>don't ask me my opinion on human breast milk
What's your opinion on human breast milk?

awoo~

Try breakfast milk. 5% fat

My personal ranking
goat milk > cashew milk > almond milk > soy milk >>>>>>> cow milk