Pico de gallo

Discuss

Good

Love it

I could eat a little bowl of it

I see no peppers

Ive had a mexican cook tell me "oh no chep no garleek" but i always put garlic in mine. Love some pico.

Try the standard with pineapple and ginger. You will pee on yourself.

Fucking great. Use serranos instead of jalapenos.

I love it. Goes well with almost every meat

>pee on yourself
Reeeeally sellin it, there, user

Also pico de gallo Is the fucking business, and a lot of fun to make yourself. Lots of practice for chopping chops.

Seriously...like no difference. Okay yeah serranos are supposed to be hotter but there is enough variation amongst the two making the difference irrelevant. If you disagree its only because you lack experience with either one or both chilies.

Wow, something Veeky Forums agrees on. How about that?

>chilies
Triggered

lol that's bullshit. There may be a small amount of overlap but 99% of the time jalapeƱos just taste watery and green, serranos at least have a hint of a bite to them.

Anyway, pico de gallo is even better if you leave it out to ferment for a few days, all probiotic and shit.

I like it over a plain baked potato.

Fucking flyovers

What's not to like coastie? It's a light, well rounded meal.

Serranos are hotter, less watery, and have better actual flavor. Deal with it faggot.

Fresh Pico is awesome.
The only problem is that once you get a taste for it, store bought bottled salsa will never do again.

This is untrue. Pico de gallo is great. Store bought salsa has its moments, too.

No...its true.
"Store bought" which means "cooked" salsa is crap.
The only place it has is in the garbage can.

You're telling me this like I've never had strobe bought salsa before. I know what it tastes like. Putting dollops of refrigerator cold Pace salsa on to a hot breakfast burrito is pretty magic.

Magic??? Really?
You have the palate of a goat.
Try adding plain ol' salt to your eggs.
That's your "magic".

>add salt to eggs
genius

How could someone not appreciate fresh homemade pico AND some good ol' Pace Picante? What the fuck is wrong with these picky faggots

You're all insane. This is why I rarely venture outside of the alck threads at night

Stone age greatness is where pico wishes it were

Oh i see what you did there. You dont really think hes a genius...youre being sarcastic.

Clever.

its great if you need something decent when you're going through flyover

I'm genuinely not a fan. It just makes me wish I had some salsa. I guess it's okay as an ingredient but on its own or like with chips it sucks.

inferior to llajua

This. I can only treat bottled salsa as thick taco sauce now. Chips get pico only. It's good on burgers, too (pico, not salsa).