What can you tell me about Mark Wiens?

What can you tell me about Mark Wiens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JR6FyQfwynI
youtube.com/watch?v=UHvdmu2ocwE&t=22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Submissive beta pussy nu-male that should be eliminated from the gene pool.

You gathered all that from him eating crab?

I like it when he eats with his mouth open and tilts his head.

I love this guy, he gets paid to eat and travel the world. My favorite food youtuber.

What's going on in this thread?

kek
it's been awhile since I've seen that meme

OP spamming Wiens pics instead of actual discussion.

I'll start, what's your favorite Wiens videos? I love the one where he eats kobe beef and eats from a boat vendor in thailand.

Link please? am actually foreigner to Veeky Forums, visited some years ago. Randomly decided to check in tonight because I've been changing my diet and happened upon this thread and holy shit you guys got me hooked already.
What's your favorite meal user?

My favorite one is when his wife tells her to pull out the car keys, he gives a fanatic look.
Awesome

I trust his taste and enjoy being jealous of food that motivates me to traval, but i have to ffw when he chomps down

He freaks me out

he does the same thing every video

>take a bite
>roll his eyes a little
>tilts his head
>chews a bit more while nodding his head
>swollows
>WOW! that is.... delicious

i don't see the appeal at all. his eyes are fucking creepy too, like he's forcing them as wide open as he can

He eats things and then pulls stupid faces like he just put crystalized orgasms in his mouth.
Cringeworthy/10

There's a moment before he takes a bite where his eyes look completely and utterly devoid of life.

I get the feeling that he's seen some real shit in his life, and this is just a personality he puts on for youtube, because food is the only true joy he has left in his life.

When he puts whatever he's eating into his mouth, it's like, for a moment, a new day dawns, and he truly believes that he's being released from his daily torment.

He terrifies me to my core with this haunting, spectral gaze.

Link me to that please

Kobe
youtube.com/watch?v=JR6FyQfwynI

thailand
youtube.com/watch?v=UHvdmu2ocwE&t=22s

And to answer your question, my favorite meal is italian breaded chicken and mashed potatoes. That or a nice sunday roast dinner.

Just watch food ranger, weins sucks and is in it for recognition only..and food ranger actually describes the food and doesn't just say mmmmmmm that was good and make goofy faces

tfw going to thailand in june

I'm honestly nervous PURELY about the food. Super excited but I'm worried I'll miss something awesome because of language barrier and general ignorance.

Watch all of his thailand vids and take notes.

he seems like a pretty good guy desusenpai

his gf is cute
im jelly

quick rundown?

Can we not have e-celeb drama on Veeky Forums

He's in the closet. He clearly would enjoy mongling le cock

I have only met a few people who "rub me the wrong way," but Wiens is one of those people

chew chew- big eyes

"....wow"

Need a cover for your child-sex tourism? Pretend you're there for the food!

Fuck you. This is why I've stopped going to hot, cheap, poor countries with great food. I only vacation in bland shit holes like the UK and Iceland anymore because I got tired of the insinuations. It's like as soon as you turn 25, no fun allowed.

I like his videos and he's steadily improving in quality. He doesn't do that headtilt that extremly often anymore. The only thing that ikrs me is that he won't say that the food was bad even if I know it tastes like shit.

Why does he look so high all the time?

Living the dream.

I put on a clip whenever i eat ramen.

He's obviously a faggot.

enjoy monsoon season