Restaurant hate thread

>I'll have a Coke
>"Is Pepsi okay?"
>No, in that case i'll have a Sprite
>"..... Is 7-up okay?"

5/10, taking the bait...

Your entire hate thread is based around you not understanding branding?

>I'll have a disgusting sugar water
>"Is disgusting sugar water okay?"
>No, in that case i'll have a disgusting sugar water
>"..... is disgusting sugar water okay?"

>hurr durr everything tastes the same
kys

>hurr durr dey don hav muh mcchicken at deh burgah kang

>drinking corn syrup
Do people actually do this?

>2017
>drinking cock or pepis

>Visit family in Carolina.
>Ask for tea.
>Forget "tea"is sweat tea here.
>Almost spit it out.
>Just have water.

>Sit down for some vietnamese bbq rice plate
>Go to pay
>The tiniest fucking sign that's only on the backside of a trash can that you can't see from the front of the dining room says "Minimum $10 charge for Credit Cards" written on scratch paper
I paid in cash but what the fuck is with these Asian restaurants doing this shit? There's even a Chinese fast food place two blocks over that does this type of shit, only instead they have a sticky note slapped on their register saying "cash only". Are they deliberately trying to hide this shit from their clientele?

If you're feeling nasty, call whoever their credit card processor is and report them. Visa doesn't like it when businesses do that shit because it cuts into the insane profits they make.

I would but that vietnamese place was really good. The soup they serve with the rice plate is fucking bare to the point that it doesn't even have green onions in it, but the rest of the food was great and it was also cheap. That chinese place is getting fucked though, it doesn't even taste good compared to other ones around here.

Asians can be pretty similar to jews, although in this case they are more like anti-jews

if help the profits and to keep good food cheap you shouldn't complain

>I'll have a cola
>Is Pepsi OK?

>Let me get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........
>Would you like to try our Special?
>Yeah sure, why not.
>Bon appétit!
>Thanks.
>Can I get the bill please?
>$135...plus tip
I left without paying.

>Murican thinks they use corn syrup everywhere and not real sugar
Stupid burger

>hey user!
And that my friends, was the last time i went to my favourite restaurant

>overcooked eggs
Oh shit nigger what are you doing. How can you be a chef but not know how to cook eggs?
>undercooked onions
What the fuck my man I get your in a rush but at least cook the onions properly. The texture of raw onions in food makes me feel like I'm crunching on bugs.
>food is served cold
End my existence

>he doesn't want the beetus

>"Can I have a soda?"
>"What kind of pop do you want?"

>"I'll go get the shopping cart."
>"But we need a buggy too."

>"Let's go to the creek and catch some fish."
>"I wanted to go to the crick but we can go open and close a door if you want to go to the creak."

What the fuck West Virginia?

>sweat tea
wat

Otherwise bland tea that only tastes of sugar served on ice.

Leave the chinks alone man. Visa is the one jewing you out of 2.5% of all your spending. Shouldn't you be more upset at them? If you don't like the shitty Chinese food just don't go there.

Normally I would say you didn't even ask the price so that is your fault. But $135 is fucking stick up job.

>sweat tea
Boiling corn syrup steeped in sweaty bandaids, then chiled in dirty ice cubes. It's a southern thing I guess.

>dirty ice cubes

Is that just really cold meth?

Also, you can't forget the Slim Jim straw.

>I'll have a Coke
>"is pepsi ok?"
>no
>leave
Its that simple, OP

that's because pepsi and 7up are sold in a bundle to restaurants. you can get them or you can get coke and sprite. simple as that.

can they do anything about it? Almost every family-owned or small business I've been to has a $5 minimum or so, never really had a problem or even heard of people losing card processing capabilities over that

is there any way to make unsweetened iced tea that doesn't taste like shit? i love hot tea but being cold just removes every single good flavor from it, it seems.

>anti-jews
>engaging in shifty business practices for the sake of profit

The korean chicken place I go to gives you a 5% discount if you pay in cash so as to avoid processor fees.

>go to place run by actual Jews
>CASH ONLY

>implying they wouldn't just automatically add gratuity to card purchases
you know nothing of the hebruloids

who do you thinking runs the credit cards business? in this instance they are depriving the jews of taking part of their profit

>they're trying to jew the jews so it's ok that they're jewing their customers

They do it to avoid taxes.

>Order a salad
>It has 4 ingredients, one of them being balsamic

lol no they don't you can cook the books for that

kek'd

...so in other words, they charge you 5% for using a card. This is the subject of a legal case in the supreme court, actually.

Yes and the supreme court ruled it was free speech to do so.

Brew it in cold water for several hours.

the stronger the brew the better it is cold. Really strong cold brews are really tasty and don't even need sugar.

>Charge extra for using a card
>Free speech

Shart in marts everybody

It was over advertising laws in California.

>you can cook the books for that

Yeah, by charging cash.

>>Order a salad

>restaurant
>offers fizzy drinks at all
you're thinking of a joint.

>go to chinese restaurant
>given chopsticks
>cannot comprehend what Im trying to do
>just stab everything instead
I heard asians actually get pissed if you do this. Is this true?

I've never seen a restaurant that serves Coke and Sprite. Is Pepsi and 7up really cheap?

I don't know. But the entire staff of a small asian buffet stared at me while I ate sushi with a fork.