When's the last time you had something like this?

When's the last time you had something like this?

They're not like I remember from childhood at ALL. Smaller portions of both meat and cheese - and there are little bumps at the bottom to raise the stacks up and make it seem like there's more. Also I think the quality of meat has declined.

Other urls found in this thread:

bandhmo.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lunchables:
Too lazy to pack cheese , crackers & some meat ? Try lunchables TM. Only 350% more expensive

Assembling meals takes time. Time I could spend more productively.

that looks disgusting

>meals
why would you eat things like that?

I'm poor as shit and work at a grocery store.
When you don't have time or the ingredients to pack lunch, they save your ass for only $1

Been really craving these forever thinking about buying one of those big oar derv trays are they worth it do they taste the same?
If not what a a suitable substitute
pls respond

I had some cheese on crackers on Sunday but it was just some cheddar cheese that you cut up with a cheese knife on some Ritz.

terrible logical fallacy, you're not going to get a part-time job with the three minutes it takes you to put 8 crackers, a few slices of cheese, and a few slices of ham into a plastic container.
i literally do that in time i used to spend standing around doing nothing, just waiting for water to boil.

if you are poor you should know that it's cheaper to just buy those ingredients seperately and assemble them

This is what moms say to people to make them think they aren't spending an extra 20 mins on hair and nails. Bitch your kids are only kids once. Pack their damn food, why did you even have them.

They were always low quality food products sold at a markup. Lunchables' success comes down to memorable marketing. Admit it: you didn't have great taste when you were a kid.

if I have a dollar in my pocket I can't buy ham, crackers, cheese, and cookies.
I can, however, buy a lunchable.

granted you're right about the bulk being cheaper but when I need to buy a single lunch on the cheap, they get the job done.

This is only a problem if you only have $1 in your wallet. A modest amount of planning will net you a better meal. Organize your life better

here's your (you)

t. Dumb normie parent who is shit with money and likes to make excuses

Enjoy buying tendies for your neckbeard kids

I'm 19 bro chill

hurr durr why don't u jsut mak money appear out of thin air u stupid poor person

No one who has a job is so poor that they can't scrape together $5 to buy ingredients to make a basic meat and cheese sandwich. This is literally why poor people stay poor. And you really believe this little faggot is so poor that he can't afford to save more than a dollar at a time but he can somehow afford a internet connection or a smartphone?

Are you dense or just being retarded on purpose?

Imagine you're running late for work, don't have time to scrape together an artisanal lunch
you make it to lunch hour at your shitty grocery store job and notice lunchables are on sale for $1 a pop
rather than buying the more expensive pre-made sandwiches from the deli you buy it with a spare dollar you have lying around in your pocket

christ almight I swear you /pol/ fuckers have your heads so far up your ass that you enjoy by this point

> artisanal lunch
crackers, cheese and ham

You're not even going to be able to find an off-brand lunchable for a buck, shit is expensive as fuck

fuck lunchables. i was on their shit from back in the day. they treat my loyalty with shit tier products.

i was in elementary school when pizza lunchables was introduced. YO dat shit WAS FUCKING HYPE.

over the course of nearly 20 years, i have seen the pizza lunchables devolve from originally coming with a handy mini plastic spoon to spread the sauce -> to a flat rectangler piece of plastic -> and finally the last time i bought one of this fucks it had NOTHING. NOTHING to spread the sauce with.

I hope they die in a fire

Fuck, it didn't come with anything? I remember the little red spoon, and the Tombstone brand pizza sauce, pretty damn good.

I miss the burgers, hot dogs, and above all, the pizza dunks.

Good fucking lord that "cheese" looks atrocious.

There are also fewer pepperonis, and it's fucking impossible to find the kind that came with Capri-Sun, if they even still exist. Plus, the last time I checked (which was years ago, i'm sure), they didn't even come with fucking candy.

>Paying with cash
C'mon man, he's clearing a starving african, give him a break and let him have his lunchable.

My parents were divorced, my dad was a pilot, and there was no point in him having a fridge full of "fresh" ingredients to pack me a lunch when he had me for 2-3 days at a time and then was back in the air for it to all just spoil.

Lunchables were just fine for a kid like me who was probably just gonna take a few bites and then run out to the playground anyways. Never understood why some kids had a four course meal packed every day.

>Time I could spend more productively.
nigga you post on Veeky Forums
your time has negative value

They have new better ones now

i remember this time some guy in my year came up to me begging me for food for his younger sister. i gave her my packet of chips which i never ever do i held them sacred it was a good flavour too. it was weird not like i was rich or anything.

It was these things that put my grandmother 50 thousand dollars in debt. But the koolaid powder was alright I guess.

no I didn't

>oh cool these ingredients seem pretty wholesome and healthy to give to my kids
>all natural, that's my kind of stuff
>turn box over

Water - Spring Water. Sub Bun - Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Contains Less than 2% of Soybean Oil, Dough Conditioners (Mono & Diglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, DATEM, Enzyme Modified Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid), Yeast, Salt, Enzymes, Guar Gum, Methylcellulose, Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Xanthan Gum, Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin. Oven Roasted Turkey Breast - Cured - Smoke Flavor Added - Browned with Caramel Color - Turkey Breast, Water, Potassium Lactate, Contains Less than 2% of Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Dextrose, Carrageenan, Sodium Phosphates, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Ascorbate, Flavor, Sodium Nitrite, Smoke Flavor, Caramel Color. Pasteurized Prepared Cheddar Cheese Product - Milk, Water, Milk Protein Concentrate, Milkfat, Whey, Whey Protein Concentrate, Contains Less than 2% of Sodium Citrate, Salt, Lactic Acid, Cheese Culture, Sorbic Acid as a Preservative, Enzymes, Oleoresin Paprika (Color), Annatto (Color), with Starch Added for Slice Separation. Potato Crisps - Dried Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Contains One or More of the Following: Corn Oil, Cottonseed Oil, Soybean Oil, and/or Sunflower Oil), Corn Flour, Wheat Starch, Maltodextrin, Salt, Rice Flour and Dextrose. Nonfat Mayonnaise Dressing - Water, Vinegar, Modified Cornstarch, Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Soybean Oil (Trivial Source of Fat and Cholesterol), Contains Less than 2% of Salt, Natural Flavor, Cellulose Gel, Artificial Color, Xanthan Gum, Egg Yolks (Trivial Source of Fat and Cholesterol), Mustard Flour, Lactic Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Cellulose Gum, Vitamin E Acetate, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Dried Garlic,

>>Dried Onions, Spice, Yellow 6, Beta Carotene (Color), Blue 1, with Potassium Sorbate as a Preservative and Calcium Disodium EDTA as Preservatives.Milk Chocolate Kisses - Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Vanillin, Artificial Flavor). Tropical Punch Artificial Flavored Soft Drink Mix - Sugar, Fructose, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Contains Less than 2% of Natural and Artificial Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin E Acetate, Calcium Phosphate (Prevents Caking), Acesulfame Potassium and Sucralose (Sweeteners), Artificial Color, Red 40, Blue 1, BHA (Preserves Freshness). ***Warning: Sun Bun: Contains: wheat, soy. Pasteurized Prepared Cheddar Cheese Product: Contains: milk. Potato Crisps: Contains: wheat. Nonfat Mayonnaise Dressing: Contains: egg. Milk Chocolate Kisses: Contains: milk, soy.***
What the fuck is going on in America?

WW2 and the Cold War

It became unpatriotic to question the megacorporations peddling garbage, and now what you quoted is "normal food" and eating vegetables is pretentious libcuck virtue signaling

They want people to be barely functional enough to get to one of their 2/3 jobs and die faster to make room for the welfare/anchor babies.

What does "wholesome" mean? Sounds like an anti-GMO meme

tahnk you for posting this

I would only eat this if I'd starve to death otherwise
this is disgusting
There are people that feed this to kids?

*thank

Yes because they will do anything to cut corners raising their kids while complaining that it's difficult and takes too much time out of their day that can be spent on Facebook.

Anti GMO?
Shilling are we? No one's bitching about health effects, we're bitching about every plant on earth being infected and in 10 generations we will no longer be able to fucking grow food because seeds won't grow.

I guess that's your idea of a good time though. Planting thousands of seeds and none of them grow. All supermarket produce is already unable to reproduce. Try it.
You better start growing shit and letting it seed.

Not just that but there are people who grow up with stockholm syndrome thinking it's ok

Try posting a "nostalgia thread" with a picture of some garbage from Tastykake Corporation, all the white trash will come out of the woodwork jacking off over their chemical slurry and if you say it's not appealing you'll get a bunch of retards going "I feel sorry for you because you obviously never had a childhood" and depressing shit like that

fuck I used to love those chips and salsa/cheese ones growing up, top notch

Your parents don't love you and they divorced because you're a shit kid faggot

This shit is in all american food.
I'm pretty fucking sad that this is the first time in 3 years that people actually seem to agree with there being poison in american food.

7 Chemicals, off my previous knowledge, are there that are rated as hazardous to humans by the national fire protection association, basically our go-to for listing flammability and toxicity hazards of known chemicals.

>if chemicals are in other things, that means they are evil

bandhmo.org/

what the hell is wrong with americans

Nobody disagrees that it's poison, it's just so many people are stockholm syndrome shills that they think it's good for the economy to let companies sell them toxic food. Nevermind that they can't afford the medical bills once the toxins bioaccumulate and give them colon cancer.

Willful ignorance. It's really coming to a crescendo and I'm afraid for the future. I'm becoming increasingly grateful that I might not be around for the happening.

gosh, i remember my parents getting me one of these and friji when they went shopping on a saturday. so good. you could always tell when they were doing ok money wise because the treats stopped/started

treats?
my friend they tried to poison you if they bought you stuff like that

Everything.
Watch them crawl out of the woodwork like maggots and defend this literal poison.

This is: Bread, water, Hershey's kisses, chips, turkey, cheese, a packet of mayo and a pouch of kool aid.

AND THE INGREDIENTS LIST IS 2500 CHARACTERS LONG.
Water has no ingredients so divide this by 7 and you get about 350 characters per item.

Actual ingredients should be: Wheat, water, salt, sugar, cheese, turkey, (whatever the fuck is in mayo), chocolate (milk added), citric acid, powdered drink mix (sugar/natural fruit flavors).

This is way too fucking far.

Oh, it's an "us vs. them" thing

What jobs did your parents have where the money fluctuated so much? My dad was a free lance cartoonist, and I remember the same thing.

No I'm an american and you are a FDA shill.
You are going to hell and I am not. This is the real "us vs them."

And now the price has shot up from $1 to $5. Wait till little Timmy hears he won't be getting food for lunch.

You've got some strong opinions.

>remove 80% of wheat seed, the germ
>give it to animals
>replace it with chemicals
>put the throwaway part of the wheat into the mix
>blend and serve

THROW AWAY 80% OF THE WHEAT.
BECAUSE THE FDA MADE A LAW SAYING YOU HAVE TO.
>how it's made flour, wheat, whatever video on youtube, watch it

What the fuck man, thanks for tuning in guys but it's bedtime. Good to have allies here but also beware that the final push to kill everything is upon us and chemtrail planes are spraying 150-200 trails on my town with a population of 800, I'm sure you guys are worse off if bumfuck nowhere in appalachia is getting bombed like this.

There are 20-30 FDA shills on this board. Shit on them and leave. They might even learn that they're eating this shit too. Daily. Stay safe

>I'm sure you guys are worse off if bumfuck nowhere in appalachia

Possibly but Appalachia has a history of being fucked by the government.

>whatever the fuck is in mayo
Yeah what even is mayo? I've searched for years researching with some of the best food scientists here in Sri Lanka and we've come up bust. It truly is a modern mystery.

Probably because they are actually correct and not mindless shilling for corporations out of fear and disillusionment.

Well, you forgot to link any proof, so you kinda just look crazy and stupid

found the payed shill

You're a double shill!!!

Prove this is untrue, then, you slime.

Are you alright?

omg its like pizza gate all over again. Can anybody source a recipe from wikileaks?

globalist conspiracy

What, the list of ingredients? Nobody's disputing that. You need to prove its ~EVIL POISON~

...prove that those things exist? you're not making any sense

omg how deep does this go?

Sounds like you were at church, bro. But Ritz (TM) are so good with cheese. I can't buy a box or I'll eat a whole sleeve in one sitting.

Buy ritz crackers or whatever """"fancy"""" crackers your supermarket stocks (I like rosemary crackers, personally) and some cheese you like. More expensive but tastier than a tray. But the trays are okay if you're drunk.

The way you post tells me that you suck cock.

THOSE FUCKING ALL STARS!! Theball star lunchables with hot dogs n shit!! Came with a tiny ass can of cola those were the fuckin shit!!!

I remember these I loved the hot dog one too

Anyone remember the Herb Sauce that came with the Deluxe Lunchables? That shit was so good

The 1990s, probably

>he didn't get a lunchable and some other shit packed in.

>oar derv
Wh-what the f-fuck...

>When's the last time you had something like this?

Not for a long damn time. Losing the cans of soda was the canary in the coal mine but my parents also had the sense to get me started on real cold cuts.