Eggs are the highest tier of Reese's

Eggs are the highest tier of Reese's

The white chocolate ones are vile though.

The worst Reese's are the pieces ones.
They're too sweet and disgusting.

I'm so curious if anyone ever calls these hotlines.

I saw one on a bag of carrots that was like "call for hot tips and recipes" or something.

YES HELLO I NEED A CARROT RECIPE PLEASE

I am typically a slut for Reese's, but a few weeks ago my job offered me some extra hours to do some security work at a warehouse. Turns out, that warehouse war storing Easter candies just before they shipped out for the season. All was well and good until I worked 12 hours and watched cockroaches crawling in and out of Reese's egg packages all day - and I'd bareknuckle fight a hobo for a Reese's egg.

what's your take on the cups with pieces in them

The regular sized cups and the king sized with the pieces have a different flavor - to me anyway. The king sized taste way better, but are too rich to have more than one at a time.

Only the full-size eggs. The mini eggs aren't as good for some reason. I think it's the chocolate-to-peanut ratio.

Trees are also an acceptable answer.

too salty

Eggs are garbage. If you think eggs are great then you might as well just go eat spoonfuls of peanut butter because there's no fucking difference.

Mini Reese's have the objectively perfect ratio of chocolate to peanut butter.

this 100%
i don't even like candy but i fucking love these things.

>I like well-balanced candy
Found the faggot.

you're right, but that's the wrong picture though.

Do you ever get really drunk, pour a whole bag of these into your mouth, chew them a little, let it all melt down your throat, all while your eyes roll to the back of your head?

you shut your whore mouth pieces are awesome

Call them just to see if the call goes thru

Reese's Sticks > Reese's Pieces (aka Peanut butter M'n'Ms) > mini Reese's Cups > Reese's Cups

Do they make dark chocolate Reese's or Reese's with caramel?

>no Nutrageous at the top of the list
>no Nutrageous on the list at all

It was almost perfect.

All Reese's are equal in my eyes friend

Wrong faggot. The giant hearts for Valentine's Day are best.

i thought i was the only one

؜Cute post OP, but you forgot just one thing

I've seen the regular cups in dark chocolate.

I already hate you for using the word "objectively" on Veeky Forums, but add in your shit opinion and that makes you completely worthless garbage. Eggs and trees are the best.