Post what you are craving right now

Post what you are craving right now

The Del Taco Epic steak and potato burrito. They stuff it with chunks of steak, french fries, and cheese. I order it without sour cream.

Pic related, and I wasn't before but now I'm craving poutine too.

I'm craving for quick death.

There's this one place called Frannie's, a chinese restaurant that also serves hawaiian bbq for some reason. I somehow end up going there for lunch at least twice a week just because it's so cheap yet high quality and high quantity. From 11-3 you can get a spread like this for only $7, and I don't have a picture of it but right now I really feel like going in there for some Mongolian beef because unlike the bbq pork here they stack that meat up high.

bbq eel donburi

Also want to add that they have another location about a quarter mile away for some fucking reason that's more like a regular chinese fast food place instead of a sit-down restaurant. This two entree plate costs the same as the lunch I showed earlier, but as you can see they don't shuffle as much food on there plus the quality isn't as good.

all you can eat Korean fried chicken

nigga what, that looks delicious

I have never seen sauce drizzled onto a wing like that before
I must try this for myself

it rocks, for $22 (Australian) per person you get unlimited wings, lemon iced tea, fries and fried garlic bread for an hour

they got seven flavours and they're all good, the best part is they put on the perfect amount of sauce and the glazed ones aren't all fucked and soggy, they still have some crunch to them

I have been SO craving making a Ciabatta turkey burger but of course the very time that happens I can't seem to have any luck finding Ciabatta buns

I'd twist the head off a little girl's pet kitten while she watches for a Philly cheesesteak sandwich right now.

KFC biscuits but there's none in 100 miles

Craving some nice genoa salami and some gabagool on a all dressed bagel.

What's the sammich? Roast beef and what?

I would but it's a blue board.

coke zero

>no condiments or anything in the hotdog
why?

i could go for a slice of greasy pizza

That's a nice Cosco feast you got there!

I dream of healthy food but I don't want to prepare it : don't have time, don't want to clean the dishes. I got busy this weekend and forgot to /mealprep/.

GOnna go eat pic related this week end can't wait!!

Invest in life bud.
Pump iron and treat your body as a temple.

Hi Ken

Definately a Quebecer...poutine and pepsi...

it's the standard costco meal throughout Canada.

BTW this is the traditional Quebec meal.

Turkey provolone from Canuck Costco.

I want fruto di mare, vodka, and a joint.
I'm currently making one of them.

Where's the receipt Ken? I know you still have it you filthy piece of shit tax scammer.

protip: do not eat too much sugar at once and do not eat the day before if you're going to a buffet style cabane à sucre

a girlfriend

M-maybe I could be your girlfriend?

I don't get this meme
how is he a tax scammer?

Good taste friendo

I just was at TB yesterday. Every time I go I'm still craving these days afterwards. I swear they make them addictive.

My MeMe's fried chicken. She died in 2002. We used to have Sunday dinner at her house every weekend.

I'm full after the tuna sub I had for dinner.

I'd post a pic but this is a blue board ;]

>spicy version of the triple double crunchwrap
Does this thing actually exist?
I tried ordering it on 3 different occasions and all 3 times they just gave me the regular one with no jalapenos.

I just discovered these things and I want to eat the whole box

This food equivalent of pure crack

Unadon, there's fucking great japanese restaurant near me that serves all sorts of dons but I'm a poorfag uni student so I can only eat there on payday

As long as you're imagining, why not get the good stuff?

Seasonal oreos taste the best, prove me wrong.

>grandparents are a literal meme
gotta go back

Got one the other day but they use shitty pickled jalapenos and they just taste like vinegar and overpower everything. Could have been excellent if they were just plain sliced jalapenos but they had to fuck it up.

k i'm spooked...I've been meaning to try seoul bistro..but i'm a poorfag and exclusively cook my own food to get by. is it worth going to try? i'm a big fan of korean food

I could go for a kimchi pancake now

SUGAR, UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID), PALM AND/OR CANOLA OIL, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CORNSTARCH, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE), SALT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL COLOR (YELLOW 5 LAKE), VANILLIN--AN ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CHOCOLATE.CONTAINS WHEAT, SOY.

Why do your cookies have a bunch of chemicals in them?

There are 0.58 people per 100,000 people that die per year in the US of starvation, which is always labelled as malnutrition.
So if 1700/301,000,000 of your people die, you feel that eating a bunch of chemicals will help you?
You're billions of times more likely to die from anything else.
This american meme has to stop.

nigga all food is chemicals

do you think your locally sourced kale isn't also made up of arrangements of atoms

based mickey

bake your own nigga

t. northerner. add a battered sausage to that and its perfect

He's not.
People on this thread clearly enjoy paying more tax than they are legally obliged to.
It's known as retardation amongst the financially savvy.

Death.

Physical symptoms since one year my man, it doesn't stop. Feel weaker than an old man.

I wasnt born in the right place.

>green onions on a cheesesteak

Grabbed the apple pie ones for a road trip, surprisingly good.

Thankfully, I can get this quite easily. Just a few more hours.

The feels my nigger. Feeling the same

What green onions, user?

my grandmother used to make it best

Since I've been without a full meal for 2 months I'd have to say that I'm craving everything.

Kimchi isn't the national dish anymore in Korea. They are fucking obsessed with fried chicken.

shut the fuck up you retard. everyone knows he means added chemicals and not naturally occuring

where's the wurst

In n out but only the one at LAX

Made this the other day. It was delicious. Pan seared each side for 4 minutes. It came out perfectly. Medium rare, just how I like it. I'm craving it right now.

butter chicken. haven't had it in years. going to sink another beer and have it soon. I skipped out on dinner because I wanted to be well boozed.

God fucking damnit, I might have to go snag a few orders of potstickers now.

>mfw you unironically want a McChicken

Nah, it's chippy curry sauce on the battered sauce.

*sausage

Is that Costgo food court items? I might actually end up getting one of their hot dogs later tonight. Their dogs are actually really fucking good, but the rest of the stuff seems mediocre at best. Their pizza is not the greatest thing to grace God's green earth as a lot of faggots like to believe.

Nice product placement for Coca-Cola there.

Grilled brie sandwich

little ceasers DEEP DISH peperonioni, i had it twice already this week and i'll prolly go get another one tomorrow but it's ok cause im fat.

craving for him to fucking love me back