Hungarian cuisine

Lads, give me the rundown on Hungarian cuisine. I'm in Budapest for a few days, and want to know what some must try dishes are. Budapest restaurant recommendations are also warmly welcomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uT-_qkPW2S0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yooooo, "Sáo" is a fucking awesome vietnamese restaurant, "Taiwan" is the goat chinese restaurant though its a bit outside of town - accessible by subway - but insanely good, i go there every time im in town for their peking duck and other things.
Arriba is a great mexican place for european standards, which are very low concerning mexican food, but if you dont know OG mexican food youll enjoy it.
Traditional hungarian food is pretty meh to be honest, the best recommendation i can give you is going into a local butchershop for lunch, since pretty much all of them sell warm liver/blood/paprika-sausages+pickles for lunch, which you eat with bread.
t.gf is from budapest, i own a flat there and i just cam back from a trip to budapest yesterday

youtube.com/watch?v=uT-_qkPW2S0

just cook the food you usually do but add a tablespoon of paprika to everything

Lots of Jews and poverty in Hungary. So, a lot of stews and potatoes. Smoked piment is good though. They add it to everything.

goulash
chicken with paprika
Töltött
Doboscake

>just 1 tablespoon
lol

>jews
>in hungary today
lolno
Jews are less than half of a single percent of the population. There are more Buddhists in Hungary than Jews, mostly because of Vietnamese immigrants but also because of a few gypsies. About a 20% of the gypsies are Buddhists and since there are a lot of fucking gypsies, that makes about 1% of the total population Buddhists.

>you should totally eat stuffed!!!
Stuffed what? Stuffed eggs? Stuffed peppers? Stuffed cabbage leaves? What?

Is it because you kicked them all out? There's a town 20km from where I live that's comprised almost entirely by Hungarian Jews, coincidently it's also the poorest town in the United States of America. Why can't Hungarians into moniez?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York

stuffed bell pepper
and
stuffed asshole

I fucking hate burgers

Not exactly, but sorta. About 85% of Hungary's Jews died in the holocaust. Most of the survivors left after the war and went to Israel, with some others going to Brazil and the rest to the US.

I thought they were supposed to be smart, why are they all living in squalid poverty? Their food is also terrible.

Hungarians or Jews or Hungarian Jews? Hungarians are pretty smart but Hungary itself is a shithole in terms of availability of quality education and labour so many of us leave. I was born and raised outside of Hungary, for example. The people that stay behind tend to be lower achieving and prefer to complain about things than actually do something to improve it.
Look up 'brain drain' on google.

As for the Jews living in poverty in that town, I can explain why if they're hyper-orthodox (IE fundies). If they're not, I have no idea.
If they're fundie-type Jews, they've got like seventeen kids per couple. Even on a NY doctor's salary, $190K, that's too much to split it. And since fundies of all religions, not just Jews, value religious education over """""""wordly""""""" education, few of them ever actually become doctors. Basically the same reasons why Amerisouthern niggers are poor IE they put emphasis on learning a several thousand year old story rather than learning how to maths.

So in other words, you consider the ultra-religious and pious to be abnormal?

burgers? i dont get it

Thanks guys. Yeah, I figured Hungarian cuisine would be a bit iffy, but I'll give those dishes a shot. And some Vietnamese would definitely hit the spot right now.

Kill yourself

suck my dick you angry twat, im excited i can help a cuck out because its something i actually know something about.go back to posting jack

Frankly who wouldn't in this day and age?

The ONLY people I've ever met that knocked Haredi or Hacidum are "reformed" Jews, or Zionists, who are in fact Atheists who hate God.

Faith can be good or bad. Depends on the ideology.

Captcha = God knows I'm speaking.

Go to a local restaurant. May take some googling but you'll find one if you put some effort into it. That's how I found the one I forgot the name of.

Goulash, and that one steak that's done in the oven on a wooden plank.

I mainly meant that ultra-religious people of practically any religion are abnormal in the sense that it's far, far, far more common to be only mildly religious or an agnostic/aetheist now. That, coupled with religious extremism in the Middle East being one of the main problems the West is facing this century makes most people very uncomfortable around religious fundamentalism of any kind.

>thread about szszszszsz cuisine
>devolves into kike-posting
really activates your home-made microbrew craft coconuts

Why are English speaking cunts always so triggered by digraphs different than their own?
Is it really that hard to figure out that you're not supposed to read every single letter?