Who is the hottest Veeky Forums waifu?

who is the hottest Veeky Forums waifu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/kinoyuu0204/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me.

Jack pls go.

Inb4 someone posts that MS sperg making pancakes.

Post feet.

youtube.com/user/kinoyuu0204/videos

>ywn get drunk with kate mccartney while other kate makes some dumb granola bullshit for dinner

Don't know why the Katering Show isn't more popular on this board. It's got waifus and they're surprisingly funny for Australian women

I'd give anything to see a Ja/ck/ and Tammy sextape

I bet him pulling out of her looks like this after a long fuck session

Cuz theyre Lesbians I reckon. Pregnancy jokes also disgust me for some reason. It's just one of those things. And they make plenty of em.

claimed :3

Surprised this wasn't the first response

bitch just has the look of "I have chronic yeast infections"

trash
stand aside, superior waifu (male) coming through

>57

Nice

>Kate McCartney is the first post
b a s e d Veeky Forums

Omg I fucking love Emmy

hnnngh

bumping with moar Nigella

4MeIt'sSara

Giada is best

KHAZAR MILKERS

Jesus what is that thing

I'd tongue punch her fart box for hours until she left a slimy mess all over my face

>Nigella wasn't your best friend up the street's hot mom when you were growing up
>She was never just slightly too touchy-feely around you
>She never invited you over one day to do help her make a huge batch of bread
>She didn't end up convincing you to do cocaine with her
>She never kindly but forcefully ended up taking your virginity in her bedroom
>She never cradled your head against her chest and cooed about how cute you looked with your face pressed into her tits
>This never happened every couple months all throughout high school

You....uhhhhh, have quite the imagination there. Divorcees are desperate attention whores trying to regain their youth through copious amounts of sex, you, as a younger man, should be able to get your pick of blown out and dried up cooter.

They're all on OKCupid and POF just waiting to talk your ear off after awkward boring sex about how much they hate their ex-husbands. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?

Are you serious? Because if so this is a huge opportunity for me.

top waifu material here. Piss off scrawny bitches.

Why would I lie on a Cambodian basket weaving forum? I've met housewives off Instagram let alone dating apps just to "share ideas" which always lead to us doing the monster mash.

Divorcees are jilted and always LOVE rubbing new-cock into their ex's face(s).

Jasmine Hemsley (right).

Jennifer was a fox when she was young.

I LOVE these two ole broads! Witty, clever and unapologetic! I remember watching their show with my grandmother. Oh how we laughed at their antics.

Jennifer was my favorite. A relapsed Catholic with a love for cigarettes, booze and saucy talk about the lads. And her accent and the way she rolled her R's always cracked us up.

I recently read in some trash tabloid they openly LOATHED each other according to some unknown friend/associate/shit stirrer.

If that were the truth, they hid it very well because they seemed like two jolly old friends living it up.

RIP Jennifer and Clarissa.

>ctrl+f "nige"
>4 results
based anons

that would be a juicy day indeed