If you don't like vegetables you're a fucking baby

If you don't like vegetables you're a fucking baby.

I just found some frozen peas in my freezer that passed their best before in February 2015 and I ate them about 10 minutes ago.

>I just found some frozen peas in my freezer that passed their best before in February 2015 and I ate them about 10 minutes ago.

Rest in Peas.

truely a meal for a grown up
it's also quite manly food (without assuming your gender)

Not even lying

It's true. I have to force feed myself vegetables. Sucks, but I do it because I know they're good for you.

If you don't like vegetables you don't know how to fucking cook
People's aversion to vegetables stems from shitty mother cooks forcefeeding them boiled broccoli, tasteless Walmart tomatoes and season-less lettuce

Reminder that pizza is a vegetable.

reminder that americans are mental vegetables

Preach.

/thread

RIP in Pepperoni

there is literally nothing wrong with boiled broccoli

They tasted like regular frozen peas, pretty sure I'll survive this saga.

nobody said you were

The absolute Madman

>tfw loved boiled broccoli as a kid
My dad sometimes mashed it with boiled potatos and called it dinosaur mashed potatos. Was the fucking best.

My wife only likes cooked vegetables that are basically mush, raw vegetables outside of romaine and iceberg lettuce = won't touch.

I fucking hate celery. Just celery. It's the only vegetable I find completely intolerable.

Cumdumpster here, celery tastes like semen. If you stopped being a bigot for as long as it takes to enjoy something, a wide world of wonder would open up to you. You should also try pegging, you'd like it more than you'd think.

:^)

The only vegetable I dislike is aubergine. I can tolerate it with other stuff but I don't enjoy it.

>tfw you unironically want to try legging but women think it's gay

dont listen to this faggot, youre fine

>source: I work at a frozen vegetable packaging place

Pegging isn't gay, nor is submitting to women.

Lots of food is still good after the expiration date even when opened up.

That is if the food is actually kept stored in a preservative way. Ate some pasta yesterday which should've expired in 2013. T' was still fine, not even weird bowel movements.

Cumdumpster here, all the cum I have tasted, including my own, tastes rank.

Lead by example, user. Expiry dates are a social construct. Food ageism needs to stop!

Agreed, cum is gross as shit.

True. I love most veggies, but some of them I rarely eat just because I don't seem to be able to prepare them well, like zucchini. When someone else makes them, I love it.

Dude I eat vegetables raw, boiled or steamed all the time and they taste fine. Cooking has fuck all to do with it. If you can't stomach vegetables on their own, you're a pussy.

you sound like a nu-male piece of shit

damn it carlos

>waah waah i can't handle the taste of real food and need to add unusual flavors to it so i don't gag and spit it out like a 3 year old

The point is if you can cook, you enjoy vegetables. Sounds to me you're just tolerating them.

>Makes up vegetables so people don't think he's a babby

Nobody believes you

french name for eggplants

Bigass bowls of

HOMEMADE

SOUP

>why does anyone even bother heating food
>I bet these manchildren cook their potatoes
>tfw no one understands that if you don't enjoy something raw you're a child and have no palate

I feel you bro. I eat onions, shallot, potatoes, brussel sprouts, and eggs raw for breakfast. After that I drink cream for dessert

Misrepresenting what I said isn't going to change what I actually said, user.

>Making up languages

I was about to point out how retarded your comment is but I'm not going to bother defending the French.
You're still a retard though.

Ferme ta gueule gros con.
t. another french

>he seasons lettuce

>Fake Canadian
Blabavloo muka luka rik roo.

I can do it too ;^}

Best before doesn't really matter if the food's been frozen

You're still a retard though.
:)

I don't give a fuck tho. :^)

Irrelevant.

Agreed.
There are no vegetables that I don't like. When I was a very young child, it was different, I can remember being very little (maybe 4 years old) and not liking green olives, mushrooms, or acorn squash. But that was it. And by the time I was 6 or so, I was eating those as well. I was probably the only little kid I knew who loved eating spinach and broccoli. I remember my friends making fun of me in the school cafeteria because I would trade them the chips my mom put in my lunch for their vegetables. They also made fun of me for drinking V8 with my lunch nearly every day.
But, my parents had a huge garden, where they grew all kinds of vegetables, so I'd always eaten them, ever since I could remember. I remember being a toddler and following my mom around the garden, eating peas off the vine, and tomatoes, and more, and snapping up young asparagus (mom used get pissed when we'd eat the asparagus out of the garden before she could even pick it, but that was the only one she didn't want us to nibble on).

I...I actually would really like to try that.

This posts sums up dutch cuisine. Boil some vegetables and potatoes to shit and mash them together with gravy. Add your flavor of pre-formed mystery meat patty and you've got what dutch babyboomers eat 3 - 5 times days of the week.

This user is very correct

As a young Britbong lad, I was fed limp and lifeless steamed/boiled vegetables for Sunday roast years on end.
Really turned me off eating vegetables big time.
Just pick up a fucking cookbook and you will understand that vegetables can and will taste good when seasoned with matching spices and complemented with your favourite meats and starches.

Pan fried broccoli with a drop of olive oil, garlic and sea salt on a high heat so you get that crunch and sear on the outside
Fuck it's so aesthetic you will not believe. When grilling meat, save some of the run-off and tip it in with your best veggies and sprinkle with some sesame seeds and spices.
GOAT

I ate some green onion raw once and it felt like this flavorless bunch of strings in your mouth with this disgusting ooze taste and it wasn't pleasant at all

Motherfucking

Truth

Everyone looks weird at me when i eat some raw mushrooms.
They're fucking delicious.

your parents are amazing