Why are jack threads removed?

Why are jack threads removed?

However bad at cooking he is it is still cooking and the people want to see it.

because mods are turbocucks and have a hate boner for people having fun. having 5+ blatant fast food shilling threads or "muh coffee" threads at once is A-OK though.

t. Buttblasted Redditor

If you're going to love a loser in the kitchen at least post Henry

>ja/ck/ is reddit
sure thing, reddit

Because this is a Kay board

Reddit pretty much made jack.
You need to go back.

>the people want to see it
>every thread is 1 person posting jack webms while everyone sage and tells them they're retarded
ugh why do these threads get deleted -_-

proofs

>phoneposter
>calling anyone reddit
discarded.

Yup.
And every time I report jack threads from THIS PHONE they get deleted.
Winner.
:)

>the people want to see it.
This is where you are wrong.
Though it is still cooking and should not be deleted, just hidden if you don't like it.

j-jack?

Useless luddite.

Dunno, if you want to post webms you should probably optimize them a bit better so they don't use so much bandwidth. The mods might go a bit easier on you.

>reporting
its terminal..

Maybe because they're all meta shit like this one

Take your faggotry to

You don't know what "meta" means

Also OP to answer your question, cooking shows and the like can be deleted by mods on a whim because they've deemed all such things to be technically /tv/ material, same as AVGN on gaming boards and Nostalgia Critic on /co/

That being said, it's never going to stop people from posting it here since it is relevant to their interests, so really they should just do like /vr/ did a while back and allow a "e celeb" general for people to talk about online food and cooking shows

Faggots on here who don't cook but like to pretend they do by having a bitchfit at anything that isn't a MUH AZN NOODLE thread can hide the threads, and the people who wanna discuss Jack or Rebiew Brah or Joey or whatever other fucking shit can have a place to go

>reporting
literally down voting
you have to go back

Maybe I will.
But I'll always be keeping an eye on this.
:)