Best Beef jerky brand?

Some of the Krave jerky flavors are pretty good. I don't buy it often though because it's fairly expensive and full of sugar.

I've been using beef sirloin when making jerky, but it's a little bit too expensive for me to buy often.
Any good cheaper meat that makes good jerky?

Homemade?

Pemmican.

ball park jerky is surprisingly good. to be fair, i have shit taste buds but the bourbon beef jerky and bbq pork jerky is amazing. used to buy them from shoppers using self-checkout so i could scan one and dump three in my grocery bag

hard fucking times

what does beef jerky taste like? i've never eaten any

if you like hardtimes then you'll probably also like robertsons if it's available in your area. I don't like jerky that's overseasoned/marinated or cut too thick

Homemade is the shit.

Too expensive to buy at the store.

do you get your butcher to slice it for you or slice it at home? protip for home slicers, it's easier to get thin slices if the meat is partially frozen

i love robertsons, im in north texas i get that shit all the time.

it's expensive but worth it. also slightly more economical if you buy the big tubes of it loves sells

I've always done it myself and the last couple times I've done it it was a fucking shit show because I keep forgetting to buy a decent knife for my new place.

Still tasted good.

salt and maybe spices

I don't care about the brand as long as it's teriyaki flavour

>t. Weeb

Why stop there? Why not buy a farm, buy the calf, grass fed him till he's fully grown, slaughter him, by hand of course, debone him, skin him, chop him up, marinate him, dry him, pack in him and ship him off?

Fuck off with this "lol homemade" bullshit you dumb fags

But I did something that preindustrial humans did except with the benefit of youtube, amazon, and a credit card, and in my case there was no need to do so because in modern society we have specialization of labor. I feel I was born in the wrong era, pls give internet validation ;_;

Alien fresh is great, as is chef craig's, by far my favorite.

Oh Boy! Oberta from the 90s/early 2000s

Tasty, but fuck that name.
>EBIN! xD
Also suffers from the "Gluten-Free" meme.

Some of us do, city boy. Also
>Slaughter him, by hand
As opposed to hitting with your truck? What the fuck are you talking about.

flank steak

I need to start making jerky because it is the tastiest snack but store jerky is way too pricy for the amount you get

First guy you responded to, I do, just finished a pretty good sized garden and hunt quite a bit. Sorry you can't survive without massive infastructure.

>he doesn't make his own

JUST