For me it's Dominos, the best fast food pizza

For me it's Dominos, the best fast food pizza.

For me, it's a glass of water

How much do you weigh?

For me, it's the O'Fowl

130 lb.

I love Dominos and consider it to be the best pizza in existence, but I don't order food that often.

pic related

K where my muffukin dom'nos at

Domino's is the worst pizza I've ever had, I tried it once back in the mid '90s and they burned the absolute shit out of it. I hear Domino's has gotten better but I have access to real pizza places now so I have zero incentive to try it again.

>130
You're literally dying right now unless you're 5'4" or a woman.

sounds like you're jelly of my skinny Dominos-loving ass. Only fatties like other pizza types.

This is Veeky Forums, everyone loves some delicious CP!

Dominos is the worst, you should be ashamed of yourself.

>they fucked up one time and im never going back

wew

Like I said, zero incentive to try it again when I have better options available to me. Maybe if I ever move to a place where the only options are fast food pizza I'll give them another shot but as things stand they're not getting my money.

this guy gets it

Well, it's a decent pizza, certainly wouldn't say the best, but I order often from them, because nobody else delivers pizza in under 30 minutes around here.
It's just convenient.

Dominos is a fucking rip off.

This works out at over $21 for a vegetable pizza.

>no half celery stalk

dropped

>dominoes pizza tastes like cardboard

Yeah, I never order pizza unless I have a voucher.

in my le european country dominos is considered amongst the worst

but ordering pizza is for burger plebs anyway

It's a shitty fast food chain, made for quick, cheap and filling food. If you want taste experience plenty of better pizzerias exist, I wish you people would shut the fuck up already. No one is forcing you to buy or eat food from there Jesus Christ

Do they have any good desserts?

Are their pepperoni and cheese pizza good? Those two are many children's favorite toppings.

Brooklyn style with Italian sausage, green peppers, onions, and extra sauce. Have them cook it a little longer and add plenty of crushed red pepper and some black pepper.

No matter how much of a fedora you are that right there is some really good eatin'

Oh and I forgot to add its $7.99

Get this with the marinara sauce and thank me later

My favorite fast food pizza is Little Caesar's.

Fuck off dominos come up with your own online marketing slogans ye plagiarising fucks.

And get a mascot.