This is my lunch. Did I do it well?

This is my lunch. Did I do it well?

Other urls found in this thread:

fda.gov/Food/IngredientsPackagingLabeling/LabelingNutrition/default.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. No you did not.

Hearty and delicious. You done good.

Woah nelly! Heck yeah you did pal, to be completely honest with you....those are absolutely delicious, although the new Hot Pocket crust sucks, those manage to be tasty even still

Especially with some hot sauce to squirt , or maple syrup if you're a big sweetie...

Well they said it's hearty and delicious, and that it's also a good source of PROTEIN and made with 100% REAL CHEESE so it must be a really good food, OP. Sounds healthy too.

You did well.

if you are hoping to become obese, dabetic and die from heart failure: you did well

I'm actually losing weight CICO

"Did I do well"

>bread
>sausage
>egg
>sauce
>cheese
>turn package over
>600 ingredients

Do Americans really eat this shit?

Explain why a large amount of ingredients is bad.

HEARTY DELICIOUSNESS
Learn to read, faggots.

>he doesn't get more for his money
what an idiot, some cave person who probably eats dirty fruit and vegetables covered in dirt and full of insect eggs

You thought that was all?
You are dumb for eating this.
I had to go to ten different sites to get this information because it's so embarrassing that they ignore the law and fail to list the ingredients on the website.

>3.75
>four bites of food

Which law?

>yfw someone pitched this as an idea, someone accepted the pitch, then a team of people researched and developed it

Requirement to list ingredients. Go to the website, you have to call them or mail them to get this info.

Imagine someone on the phone reading this novel to you.

>I hate freedom

In principle there's nothing wrong with a large amount of ingredients. But in practice it's an indicator of shit quality products. Because these long ingredient lists appear on mass produced foods made from the cheapest possible ingredients. So seeing a long ingredient list is often a tip off that the product in question is garbage.

Not sure what you're referring to.
>Food labeling is required for most prepared foods, such as breads, cereals, canned and frozen foods, snacks, desserts, drinks, etc. Nutrition labeling for raw produce (fruits and vegetables) and fish is voluntary.
Found that on the FDA website but no actual law anywhere

fda.gov/Food/IngredientsPackagingLabeling/LabelingNutrition/default.htm

>I'm actually losing weight
so you are already obese?
you have to stop it

>breakfast for lunch

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

HOT POCKETS IN THE MORNING HOTPOCKETS IN THE EVENING HOTPOCKETS AT SUPPERTIME