Anyone try the new taco burrito yet?
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yaJdtYSH2dQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All your need to know:
youtube.com/watch?v=yaJdtYSH2dQ

sour cream sucks, bland, boring, crunchy strips no good
I'd rather get two crunchy tacos. The spicy stopsign is better, but the sauce distribution was uneven and the sour cream still sucks.

I'd buy it again

I don't really see the point of it, reminds me of just a frito burrito

It alright

>spicy stopsign
what

>he doesnt know about the Taco Bell secret menu
next time you're in there go and order a spicy stopsign, it's basically an order of tostada type things with the old chili burrito stuff on them.

Lettuce inside a burrito just should not be a thing.

it's pretty much a closed soft taco with spicy fritos.
Not bad for the price (compared to prices of other things at taco bell).

I steamed for 4 years. I've never heard of this before. I guarantee you that you'll have to explain what's on it to them, and keep in mind most places don't have "the old chili burrito stuff" anymore.

that thing must be so cold by the time he eats it

Had one just now, pretty good. Would love it to stay but I know it won't

It tasted like a general taco bell burrito mixed with fritos.
5/10 nothing amazing

3/10 after it gave me horrible fucking stomach cramps

Tried it znd wished i had mexican instead

just about as good as the lasagna pizzas and sandwich salads i've had

OP, add rice for 40 cents.
Honestly, best burrito I've had from taco bell in a long time.
Just make sure to eat it ASAP, or else the insides will become lukewarm mush.
Don't grill it, since it has cold ingredients and it'll offset the temperatures.

>Don't grill it, since it has cold ingredients and it'll offset the temperatures.
wtf. why would I grill something from taco bell?

Grill as in the flat-top grill they use for crunchwraps, grilled stuffed burritos, loaded grillers, quesadillas, quesaritos, etc, etc
You can ask to have anything grilled for no additional charge and it makes a LOT of items better, like the Frito burrito, the five-layer, etc,

I miss the Naked Chicken Chalupa.

Lazy effort, only notable because of the low price. It's basically a placeholding filler until they can come up with a hot new top meme food like the naked chickens chalupas

What exactly is different than the usual burrito?

... taco burrito?

>five-layer
Wouldn't grilling this make it disintegrate since there's a wall of nacho cheese inside just one layer of burrito?
Shit, half the time I get them normally they're falling apart.

When I got two the other day they were fucking massive for some reason. They were absolutely huge for taco bell burritos and god damn they were delicious.

It's a good burrito

Will they deep fry any item for free?

Its got fritos in it.
That's about it.

>What exactly is different than the usual burrito?
hot wilted lettuce?

What do you mean the usual burrito? A regular beef burrito has beef and cheese. I think you could look at the picture and tell the difference. This has double beef, cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, red strips, and avocado ranch sauce.

go away taco bell

It has about 6 ingredients and it comes with double beef :)

>two crunchy tacos
The tacos suck. Its the last thing you would want from taco bell unless you are stoned or hung over. Do not listen to this con artist.

I don't. I'm still pissed they replaced the based double stacked tacos for that stupid thing.
The new burrito thing isn't bad for $1 tho.

EXTREME THIS
I used to get myself fucking STUFFED for 3 dollars, practically lived off these. Better and more substantial than the beefy fritos burrito.

The new Taco Burrito (dumb name aside) for 1.50 is pretty hefty. Might go get one tonight.

The Habanero one was based as fuck, didn't much care for the sweet chile one, was too sweet.

obviously its a crunchwrap with spicy shit tossed in.

either way, taco bell has become completely inedible to me after working in an actual mexican food restaurant (staffed by all white people) where everything is made from scratch.