Why does gas station and 7eleven hotdogs taste like 50 times better than homemade...

Why does gas station and 7eleven hotdogs taste like 50 times better than homemade? Theyre so fucking crisp and have an incredible amount of flavor. What's their secret?

ungodly amounts of unpronounceable additives and quadruple the salt

Idk desu but everyone says I'm crazy when I say I'm in the mood for some gas station hot dogs fuck

They're slow-cooked.

Can I get a list? It's fda approved so it can't be that bad. And honestly, they're worth a blood clot

Yeah I've heard some people talk bad about them but honestly it feels like they're full of shit and just doing herd mentality

Is the process described anywhere? How would I replicate that?

I work in a convenience store and we use all beef ballpark hotdogs.
The hotdogs are precooked, all they do is warm up on the roller-grill.
If you turn the heat up they get a little crispy but it's basically just the slow even cooking.

How much can you sue for if you trip onto the grill?

It's a countertop unit with a large plastic guard that flips up so it'd be pretty damn difficult to actually fall onto it; it also doesn't get particularly hot unless you turn it all the way to hot which no one ever does.
I suppose if the stars aligned and you did manage it though you could get a few thousand depending on how bad/permanent the injuries.

>How would I replicate that?
You buy a roller grill.

>if it's fda approved so it can't be that bad
you need some serious redpill

>Memepill
Hello rtd kiddie

neck urself ;^)

That pic looks like turds in turd juice

No. Fda doesn't approve of legitimately hazardous stuff, you need to accept that humanity is flawed but to a limited degree

You're right and you're wrong. They've done just that before, the problem is the FDA is SUPER short-sighted and approves things without long-term studies. Then, 10 years, 20 years later, surprise! Everybody's got cancer.

Mostly ammonia

Yeah they do.
Literally on every box of food you own.

This is some heavy damage control.
You guys poison our food, that much is QUITE fucking evident if you can read English and use chemical manufacturing websites to search for items.

t. expert

>Literally on every box of food you own
Literally tried eating every food item I own. Never said fda approved stuff was healthy, just saying that if additives are what makes the gas station hotdogs delicious then they're clearly outweighing their risk with reward