I was looking through my cabinet and found this. What can I add to this to make it better?

I was looking through my cabinet and found this. What can I add to this to make it better?

Cum

you wouldn't think so but it makes them perfect

Potato chips

Use heavy cream instead of water, and use full fat butter, you fat fuck

I actually might do that. Every time I make brownies from a mix they end up tasting more like chocolate cake.

Use black beans blended with water in place of the eggs. It makes them even fudgier and rich. Also healthier.

Also top with coconut whipped cream and strawberries.

Buy a bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Chips.

Use a double boiler to melt about a cup and a half of them them. Pour onto top of batter that's been set into a pan. Agitate slightly until it's in waves

You got yourself some peanut butter cup brownies.

Alternatively, you could just fold in peanut butter chips or do both as you desire. You really don't need to use the whole bag though.

Get out of here vegan!

tell me more about this please
only know about bananas and linseeds

Just the other day I was thinking how you never see DeBeers commercials anymore. Same goes for Pillsbury. Young people have no idea who the doughboy is.

Milk, vegetable oil, and eggs.
Read the box to find out how much of each.

Semen.
Next question.

line the bottom of the pan with crushed graham crackers then top the batter off with marshmallows and chocolate, and maybe some more crushed graham crackers. ez pz smores brownie

Drink.

Use coffee instead of water.

add a good amount of almond extract, and cook them at a lower heat for slightly longer than the box suggests.

Manbatter.

Bump

nuts

These are all good advice.

I would go with using cold brew concentrate coffee personally.

If I had to feed them to my 5 year old then it would be the cream route.

I used to just take about a half cup of peanut butter and microwave it till liquid. you drizzle it over top and then take a toothpick, or knife/whatever, and drag it through to make a nice looking design. ala pic rel.