Would you hang this on your wall?

Would you hang this on your wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/spenglershirts/works/24180263-heidegger?asc=u&p=clock&rel=carousel
redbubble.com/people/spenglershirts/works/24180263-heidegger?asc=u&p=lightweight-hoodie&rel=carousel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

redbubble.com/people/spenglershirts/works/24180263-heidegger?asc=u&p=clock&rel=carousel

redbubble.com/people/spenglershirts/works/24180263-heidegger?asc=u&p=lightweight-hoodie&rel=carousel

By the way...

"25% off Hoodies and Sweatshirts. 20% off everything else. Use MANICMON."

bump

would wear

bump

You're telling me you wouldn't drink coffee from this?

bumpo

Would

Would not, tacky

>No one posts the philosopher's turtleneck jumper

>some guy on at uni
>wears Kierkegaard t-shirt
>next day he wears "taxation is theft" t-shirt
what did he mean by this?

>Asking the "they" what they would do

none of you wagecucks willing to shell out a couple bucks for a high quality tee or mug?

bump

?

he was trollin u sonny

>redbubble.com/people/spenglershirts/works/24180263-heidegger?asc=u&p=clock&rel=carousel

>clock&rel=carousel

you fucking whore

If I were going to get a Veeky Forums related clock I would get one with Augustine, because he has my favorite theory of time.

Being on Time

it's always time for dasein

>Since 1953 (when the German philosopher Martin Heidegger bought one in a shop in Hamburg), the black jumper has been the philosopher's costume of choice.

>It has taken pride of place in the wardrobes of philosophical figures as diverse as Herbert Marcuse, Iris Murdoch, Simone de Beauvoir and Jean-Paul Sartre. The Philosopher's Jumper, designed in collaboration with Bella Freud, invites us to share in the philosophical life: one of soul-searching, interesting relationships, impassioned argument and bold speculation.

>It is a slim-cut black jumper of Pure Merino wool, designed to endure.

>A key function of clothes is to show that one belongs to a particular tribe. This comes out most clearly in the case of military or work uniforms, but all clothes are, in fact, uniforms of varying kinds. They let others know who we think we are, what we admire and what we consider important. Clothes take their place alongside language as a key tool of self-communication.

>The philosopher’s black jumper has a clear identity. It signals a commitment to simplicity and thoughtfulness. The black jumper seeks reason and timelessness, it says that we should care about things which last, and not chop and change our enthusiasms according to the whims of public opinion. The jumper argues that minimalism is a key concern in a crowded and busy world: it means efficiency without loss of grace.

Fucking Alain deButthole, man

Damn, that guy on the right is smooth.

Id pic related

>Bella Freud

Read it as pseud. Did a double take and read it as fraud.

No OP, because it isn't his face that is what's interesting about him.

I have a denim jacket with a Neietzsche face patch stitched onto the back. Whenever somebody asks me who it is (they don't) I just tut and push them into a puddle.