I thought Mexican restaurants are supposed to be more cost-efficient than Chipotle?

I thought Mexican restaurants are supposed to be more cost-efficient than Chipotle?

$1.75 for a single taco?

> too much of a jew to pay 1.75 for a taco

>ground beef on tacos
Found your problem, that's Texican food, not Mexican.

>Mexican Food
>In English and in America
Go to Mexico, you get 2 for 1 dollar.

$1.75 per taco is nothing. Here in San Diego I'm used to paying upwards of $4.50 per taco (of course some places have it for much cheaper)

mexicans have "white people" Mexican restaurants where they gouge you

Real mexicans cook for themselves, culturally they never fell for the fast food meme.

scratch that, closer to $3.75
point still stands however

Hey they're gonna compete and get what money they can out of you but the taco truck in my town has the best price for quality around. Way better deal than chipotle.

>Almost 100 pesos por taco
Dude, you can buy almost 20 tacos with that money in Ciudad de Mexico.

i know, cost of living here is crazy ://

You probably went to a gringo known place, they hike shit up because most people are too dumb to realize anything else.

Good for them. If we're going to live in a free market bullshit society that's exactly what they should do.
I can't wait for my white daughter to marry a rich black man.

Yup, went to a real mexican place with some coworkers who knew about it through some friends. It was in a pretty sketchy part of town but you could eat like a king for under 8 bucks.

Not to mention, when you go to these places there probably is no quality check on the meat obtained

I agree, OP. That's always been the strangest thing about people choosing to go to Taco Bell anytime other than 1:00 AM. For about the same price you can go to an actual sit down restaurant and have decent Mexican food...provided it's at a reasonable hour.

you usually get half your order free once you start ordering past 4 or 5. who the fuck eats one taco? this aint taco bell motherfucker. eat some real mexican food

also watch out for stuff like this. if you've got a mexicantown like detroit does, try to hit up every place at least once for an idea of what is authentic and what is not. you can taste the gringo

Geez. That's expensive. There are usually some taco stands where I'm at, South Dallas, and it's usually better and at a cheaper price.

This place looks pretty legit OP. Get a torta. The way I see it with this type of place, it's more about the quality of the food than the amount, and the quality is much better than chipotle.

Of course, depending on where you live there might be better mexican food, but here in colorado that's the high end of the authentic spectrum

are you stupid, bad at math, or both? because the Chipotle i worked at it was 7.04 for an order of three chicken tacos. that's 2.35 or so for each taco, and that's if you get the cheapest option with no guac. and they're not even close to authentic.

si fuera al taco shop en op compraría una torta de machaca,

really got a little TOO authentic at the end there, please consider that this is a blue board before posting

I knew magical places (in mexico) where you could get ten tacos al pastor for a dollar.

>mexicans bragging about their home country's shit economy
heh

I'll try this out next time I'm in Phoenix. Thanks user!

You know? I think the problem with other places is that they don't use tacos as an economical measure as often as us mexicans do.
When I look at some expensive food (or things) I think "Is this really worth 10 tacos", and it usually is not. My motorbike was totally worth 8,000 tacos.

By forgetting this, these atrocities occur and tacos worth 20 tacos are born. That's why the American (and therefore our own) economy is going to shit.

>that shitty conundrum where all the ingredients are better at the "authentic" place but corn tortillas are gross and the tex-mex place with less great filling exclusively uses flour tortillas

Why can't I have both

>Shit economy
>Not Racing adventage of that to buy cheap food.

I always see Americans coming here to buy goods at the local markets, and of course, to ear at our local restaurant.
Americans are for the most part, quality consumers, except black people, they treat waiters like shit and leave no tip.

I thought Americans used Burgers as an economical measurement unit though.
But yeah, you are right, we need to remember the basics.

Taco Trucks in my area are charging $7-$10 for a burrito. Is it worth the extra cost or is it better to just stick with $6 burritos from Chipotle?

They're charging you $10 for a burrito because they know you dumb gringos are willing to pay $10 for a burrito.

Speak English on this American board, beaner scum

Blacks don't tip here, either.

I work as a driver and I usually don't mind when I don't get tipped because my job is literally "give people food, blare Mastodon" but when snow season hits and I'm in traffic for 30 minutes trying not to die and they're like "ay yo gibs me dat" and then just give exact change I want to commit a hate crime.

Go to Chipotle and do your ingredients half and half. This guy did a study and you end up with about 80% more ingredients.

I'm not sure if 4chins is still bad about people linking shit, but just google "chipotle half and half study"

This. Or you know a few really good street taco spots in the city you live in.

thats a fucking lot of money for the sheer lack of calories you get from that

if you dislike corn tortillas you should kys

you only have that kind of investment cause you have an undervalued currency lmao

>having a menu
>menu is in english

you went to a white person restaurant, of course the prices will look like that.