Why is frozen yogurt such a meme food? How are people still falling for the low fat Jew?

Why is frozen yogurt such a meme food? How are people still falling for the low fat Jew?

Frozen yogurt is ok.

Frozen yogurt was a thing when I was a little kid. There will always be fads.

Dairy is not healthy low fat or high fat

Im vegan!!!

Why is bread such a meme food? How are people still falling for the yeasty Jew?

Because people like it?

Froyo was a meme ten, fifteen years ago.

REMOVE FLYOVERS
R E M O V E F L Y O V E R S

>Jews are responsible for the bomb as fuck tart blackberry froyo at my local serve-yourself

C-could Hitler have been wrong?

because it tastes good, is readily available as a fresh low-fat snack/dessert alternative is cheap, and has countless iterations.

Jeezus, frozen yogurt was so 2000 and late

Extremely high in sugar, barely any yogurt cultures, bad mouth feel compared to gelato or hard ice cream, glorified soft serve.

I like how it tastes

I work at a 16 handles and can tell you the stuff is literal garbage not yogurt it looks like liquid shit going in the machine
However the fad has not died down and Jews especially mom's kids and teens roll in by the hundreds to suck garbage tier soft serve by the fa8lkin
Who woulda figured people don't get sick of this shit some come daily

Is good. Frozen Greek yogurt is even better

Possibly homosexual. Requires further investigation.

>wake up
>it's 1996
>niggers aren't uppity
>liberals aren't everywhere destroying society
>go into TCBY for a nice froyo
>go to the mall afterward

I like original tart flavor. That is the only good kind.

i would fuck that bread.

Mostly due to lactose intolerant asians.

>niggers arent uppity
>literally shut down las angelas a few years before because a didndu got didtoo

Frozen yogurt is shit. It's literally a platform for other toppings. Who seriously gets plain tart frozen yogurt with nothing on it? It was a meme years ago for being healthy when people thought fats were the bad guys. Every time you eat froyo, you are disappointed.

I've never had frozen yogurt with toppings

t. absolute mad man

I've always just bought a pint or whatever at the grocery store. I can't imagine going to one of those shops at the mall specifically for a giant bowl of sugar

Why would you buy packaged froyo instead of regular ice cream?

Tastes good, but those places are a total ripoff. It's pretty so girls love to take photos of it and post it for internet points

Because I like the Greek kind. It's sour

No niggers where I'm from until recently

Hi, would you like to Crossfit with me?

I'm bisexual and plan on opening an ice cream shop soon so you were close.

I love ice cream and froyo equally. Froyo is just nice to have occasionally when it's really hot out, it's nice and tart and refreshing. Expensive and quasi-memetic but it's good, especially the fruit kinds that you top with fresh fruit and fruity syrups. Yum yum

>I just invented a verb
'tard.

Where are you guys going that FroYo is more expensive than ice cream I can go and get a pretty good portioned FroYo from almost any local place for like 3-4 bucks