The Gulag Archipelago

What's the best version of this book?

a heavily abridged one.

the untranslated one :^)

The one that contains all of it, the 2k or so pages in 3 volumes.

Are you being serious or memeing? I'm not op but I genuinely want to know if it's worth it to do all 3 volumes.

Not unless you're reading it just to say to Leftists "HAVE YOU EVEN READ IT!?"

There's no reason to read the whole thing, abriged is fine. Don't even need to read the abridged, here's the entire book: wow these gulags are bad over there's 500 billion dead I seen them don't check the figures, communism is like pure evil nobody dindu nuffin

>I am a nu-male with a boner for dictators

You don't understand.
In a communist society this nu male would be near the top in the hierarchy, communism will be comfy for him!

>t. likes Hitler and memes Godemperor Trump

please stop false-flagging all non-communists as retarded meme-spouting frogposters

It is absolutely worth it. There's not a page wasted and reading abridged would just be a shame.

try again, nu-male

have of the politburo was nu-male so it actually wouldn't surprise me

Oh sorry I didn't know you were a serious person, I presumed you were just a stupid memer

get help, user

Why do men with glasses look so feminine?

lol I trooled you so freaking hard

I am just one of those (You)s, but you might want to consider lifting and talking to your daughter about testosterone therapy, my shrill nu-male friend

>have

Why are polfags ruining these threads?

We've been asking that question since they came to be.

nah it was some limp-wristed holocaust denying communist

Because they're the ones making them

I believe that they can make one and ask an honest question without telling their buddies about it to get decent answers.
Someone playing as a polfag anyway.
It's like they are retarded on purpose.

>an honest question

/pol/tards are incapable of honesty

>limp-wristed
>holocaust denial
What? For wanting to be super pro-male you lot sure are hysterically sensitive little cunts.

I give OP the benifit of the doubt

why are you projecting your freakout on me? I am calling them as I see them, which is probably the least hysterical thing you can do

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

PROEJEEEEECTING M E MEM PRJECTING ME NO LIKE PROKJEEECTING

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

STOP AND LKISTEN

ME RIGHT ME ALWAYS RIGHT YOU WRONG YOU STUPID YOU STUPID GAY GAY MAN STUPID WEAK

WEAKKKKAK NOT STRONG LIKE ME STRONG SMART ME

WAWAAAAAAAAAWWAWWAWHWHAH

ME OPINIONS NO YOU OPINIONS

lol commies are pathetic

hitler did everything wrong faggot

only thing hitler did wrong was invade russia in the winter should have learned from napoleon

if only that was all

that's pretty much the whole book except for the endless fpv sequences of literary exaggeration

Hitler might have been the greenest invader of all time his bloody conquests killed so many people, that in their path, huge swathes of cultivated land returned to forest, eliminating a huge amount of carbon from the atmosphere.

I just picked up volume 1 from my school library. 1973 first edition, translated by Thomas P. Whitney.

Is there anyone left on Veeky Forums who isn't an apologist for either the Nazi or Soviet regimes?

Just the Stirner fags

holy shit nu-males are unstable

Are you me? Got the same copy from my high school because the library is giving away books.

He's parodying the kind of idiots that come on Veeky Forums to cry about "numales" you stupid shitposter

Solzhenitsyn being shit has nothing to do with Soviet apologetics.

Actually, I was replying to my own post to trick you into replying to my post