Le put olive oil and parmesan on everything man

le put olive oil and parmesan on everything man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IiZvDaiOklQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mKwL5G5HbGA
youtube.com/watch?v=HJfvY8kZ_T4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it just werks

I want to punch him in his smug tiny-eyed face for killing junk food with his crusade against high-calorie foods.

>and this... is a perfectly cooked steak
>oh and don't forgot to add the entire bottle of olive oil on it

Jamie Oiliver

Twizzler stealing mongoloid can go fuck himself.

He had a son named Buddy Boo Maurice Oliver. All his kids names are fuck, google it.

>his crusade against high-calorie foods.
why is that bad?

Can you imagine how much of this worthless low-calories food I have to shovel into my belly, just to keep my weight? It's hard to keep it under this circumstances.

what about the people who want to eat low-calorie foods?

Who cares about thin manlets?
I bulldoze them if they don't shut the fuck up.

Like the true retard he is, he is focusing his crusade on "le evil sugar" meme, while constantly promoting foods that are much more unhealthy, such as a beef, oil, cheese and eggs.

not one of those things is unhealthy

I once posted a thread with just a respectable picture of Giada De Laurentiis and the text "Muts-Eye-Railah." I got banned for 3 days for that.

But sure... Jamie Oliver is "Le Put Oil and Parmesan on Everything Man" and that's cool. Fuck me right?

Good thread OP.

Fat fuck.

what a fag
youtube.com/watch?v=IiZvDaiOklQ

I hate this test so much. And his recipes pretty much revolve around drowning everything in Place Oil. He's one of those emblematic people who just dredges up pre-2000s, New Labour, studio-in-the-docklands sensitivities. He's so connected to everything shit in this country. He's a national embarassment, pushing shit food and can't even run his restaurants right. I hate him.

One of his restaurants got closed in my town. Thank fuck the staff were incompetent arseholes who think you should thanking them for giving you service in the first place.

I hate this twat rather. Autocorrect on the phone is being unhelpful today

And olive oil, the hell.

Beatings will continue until morale improves.

Now enjoy your jack threads

>I was shit posting
>why did I get banned?

I want to punch his little spastic face until he learns to talk properly.

Ngl, i use his receipes all the time. And his youtube channel is alright. And olive oil is great. Why do I get the feeling its always literal amerilards whining about their school lunches.

How is that shit posting and this isn't?

Or the fucking deluge of god damn "For me, it's gotta be the mcChicken" threads!??

Giada literally says "Mutz eye rail uh" everytime she tries to say mozzarella. It's as if she has some sort of speech impediment or mental retardation. And Jamie literally says "now put some olive oil and parmesan on it and whalla."

I can't, for the life of me, see the difference.

you went against the hidden agenda of this board obviousely

Why did you feel the need to post that though?
It wasn't funny, wasn't relevant and was actually a waste of your own time.
You're a bit weird to be honest.

>waaaaah if i get punished this person should too

u are such a colossal faggot

I thought we could all have fun thread where we poke some fun at retarded food network stars. It could have been a blast and I needed to let some steam off after watching Giada recently. She doesn't say a single Italian word correctly. It's like she's trying to be edgy.

no u

You're probably better off posting that sort of shit on /b/ really. It'd be more suited to your sense if humour and intellect.

>bait
you don't know one bit about healthy food

Jamie "Olive" Oil

His recipe books are great, but he has those memes he just doesnt let go like "buy organic".

>can't even run his restaurants right.
I used to work at one, he wasn't involved at all. I am assuming here but I feel he doesn't get involved in any as long as his name isn't smeared and the money rolls in.

You aren't allowed to make fun of female chefs user it hurts the mods feefees.

Adams FairAcre Farms.

Bit of a boutique grocer, on site bespoke patisseur chocolatier, butcher, bread bakers, fromager etc etc etc. Not as expensive as you'd think compared to Stop and Shop, ShopRite, Price Chopper and Walmart.

Because turkey twizzlers were tasty, and he killed them.
Also because I refuse to eat 'rocket salad'. That shit grows in my garden as a weed.

Does rocket mean rucola?
Its great.

Was it the lunch ladies or the radio host that made him cry?

frequents a board for food
doesn't even know basics like rocket salad
pic related

>thinks he can get kids to stop eating chicken nuggers if he shows them how it's made
>get's BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=mKwL5G5HbGA

>memes

meant for

fucking brits

Pretty sure that Mark Hulse guy in the comments is literally Jamie.

Absolutely based then.

>implying

>MAS-KAY-PO-NAY

Fuck that bitch!

I hate Jaime do fucking much. He's the biggest hack alive and I honestly think I'm a better chef than him. A lot of chefs add their own unique twist on dishes and they turn out great but his are a fucking travesty. He reminds me of a soccer mom trying to make a YouTube video and thinks she's special cause she put chili powder in Mac n cheese.

But the definitive moment that really pissed me off was his Apple pie recipe. He just fucked a lot if apples and blackberries in a dish,put a single layer of pastry and baked it. He put no pastry at the bottom and then he started to put some fucking berry juice syrup on the fucking pie. It's not even an apple pie anymore you stupid cunt.

Fuck him. His food wasn't even that good when I ate it in London.

WITTLE BI' O' FENNUW

You have to pronounce it like your tongue is too big to fit in your mouth - almost like you have downs but only the tongue part. That's how Jamie would say it.

I wouldn't eat his food, but I would let him eat me, if you know what I mean.

>Like the true retard he is, he is focusing his crusade on "le evil sugar" meme, while constantly promoting foods that are much more unhealthy, such as a beef, oil, cheese and eggs.
It's literally one of these types:
"Oliver has severe dyslexia, and read his first novel (Catching Fire) in 2013, at the age of 38"

youtube.com/watch?v=HJfvY8kZ_T4

I'm not into sweets but this triggers me. No pastry on the bottom is super fucking half-assed.

kek

Such an abomination. That fucking syrup is going to completely over sweeten the whole fucking pie and make the ice cream lose its purpose.

Can't defeat the tendies.

Akis and foodbusker are alright for greek food and fast food respectively.

>tomato & pepper. a marriage yeah

>no need for a sauce, just spoon on some low fat greek yogurt however you like, it don't have to be fancy. Rough chop and onto a hipster cutting board (which is harder to clean than plates)

I can't be in the minority here, I don't think he (a) makes good food on his programs (b) teaches people how to improve their cooking

he is just in it to sell pans, may be a good chef elsewhere, all I see is that people like the passion in his voice when he doesn't care about something.

I would happily glaze giada's buns if you know what I mean.

>Jamie and Jools Oliver with, from left, Petal Blossom Rainbow, Poppy Honey Rosie, Daisy Boo Pamela and Buddy Bear Maurice