Tao Lin is our guy

for people who will say this is Tao, yes this is me Tao so hello.

i just think people write him off too quickly

youtube.com/watch?v=LhAOPhf9GkQ

he's one of the only interesting writers alive. you can't shun him

boring and bad

>psilocybin
Wassup freak bitches?

is that laci green?

yes

taipei was boring in parts but it wasn't bad. of course, since i'm Tao, i believe there's no good or bad in art

>that phony "undeground warehouse" for the well funded expo attended by wealthy middle class New Yorkers

This is everything wrong with the Alt-Lit "movement" its built around the illusion of innovation and current relevance for mediocre readers and mediocre writers.

the tao that can be understood is not the true tao

yeah alt lit is trash. theres a reason he is the only alt lit person anyone has heard of

hello this is Tao. I think Tao's book Taipei is wonderful and a solid contribution to the kind of literature I like to read

big fan of his internet presence which is his real art

He's actually an insanely fucking boring person though. The only remotely novel thing about him is that he seems to be so intensely fucking boring so as to be completely oblivious to just how boring he is, and his delusion is so profound and sincere that the people he comes into contact with are so fucking overwhelmed by how boring he is that their brains mistakenly register him as interesting instead, opting to totally malfunction rather than acknowledge that a living breathing human being is seriously capable of being so singularly fucking boring and still possessing a functioning ego.

u have boring grasp of the boring

It's not healthy to hate yourself that much, Tao

go to bed tao, and while you're at it quietly smother yourself to death

sam hyde did it better

I read two of your books. They both sucked.

If I were Tao Lin, the only things I would do differently would be:

#1 Increase the intensity of my disdain for the crazy female deviantart "poets" I uplift from obscurity in exchange for sucking and licking my balls, so that it becomes outright abusive and they can never escape ambivalent feelings about their fame and attention being all due to me, and they will always be reminded of the taste of my balls whenever I publish one of their garbage books full stale postmodern Warholian ennui

#2 Write actually good books, instead of terrible books, to confuse and confound everyone.

I feel like Tao Lin could be a master troll if he did these two things. Damage his sluts a little more, so that it's more fun to watch them fizzle out like Mira, more along the lines of that tranny whose brain he raped in half. And write actual good books, instead of bad ones.

underrated.

That was bullshit.

Full of shit.

I am 100% sure you are Tao. I liked Taipei