"Yo babe, this is the guy in your philosophy seminar who said that the climate movement was resembling a cult?! Dude...

>"Yo babe, this is the guy in your philosophy seminar who said that the climate movement was resembling a cult?! Dude, what's cultist about caring about humanity? You can make snide analogies about anything!"
>puddle forms directly below the woman

he's gay

>Leo runs for office when

He's literally on the nail. Why would anyone make that claim

unless zizek said it at some point he gets a free pass

>lmao dude you don't even know what a chinook is

>"Actually I agree with you, you must have me confused with someone else. That being said, isn't it strange that while the climate movement is not itself a cult it is subject to liberal capitalists, who if we are to extend the idea of their exclusive class could be called a cult? And characteristic of that cult, the capitalist steals the labor of common people, scientists and the concerned people that must live with the consequences of climate shift, slaps their labels on it as if they were there the whole time. And the "cult" idea continues to work when we consider that, like a cult, they present false worry and empathy as well as false salvation all for the sake of profit."
>woman has been sucked my dick since the second sentence

whats the point of living if you cant fuck beautiful women. why do ugly women even exist. it is an insult.

>small dick
>even if I get to fuck a 10/10 I'll never satisfy her and she will leave to some other guy

>implying many beautiful women don't also happen to have small vaginas

you know you can give an orgasm with 5 inches, right user?

leo's face is super weird in that pic. is he making himself look deliberately goofy because he knows it doesn't matter when you're standing next to 10/10 perfection? wtf is he thinking? or has he just fucking transcended photography?

>tfw transcended photography

splain this anons

I am pulling a real condescending face right now because I know you tried real hard and, what's more, probs thought that was good.

>10/10

cmon user, that's not even close, a 6/10 at best.

It's all about girth dude. I have a pencil dick

She's an old hag, who cares.
All women are ugly, especially her.
>old hag
>10/10

>woman has been sucked my dick

If she tight you fine

I have a massive schlong. Have I ever used it? Fuck no! Dick size doesn't matter. All women care about is good looks and good personality and intelligence. It's a fucking sham.

M8, unless you are going to go full REI stop it. Your /tv/ tier pederasty is just dross.

But they'll ultimately stay with the one who satisfies her.
t. a guy who cannot satisfy women so good

nah, if you poke the right part, it seems like they enjoy that greatly. how pencilic is this dong? like, the width of a quarter?

Don't get me wrong, I have a fucking enormous dick and it's great and all (though sometimes it's been a bit anthropologist-y), but most of sex and enjoyment is foreplay and I guess psychology (do they feel comfortable, are you both into it, are you feeding off each other etc). Tiny willy is not the worst impediment, most dudes having sucky libidos and ability family

not as big an insult as you existing

kys pedo

It's barely 3.5 inches of girth.

>humanist meatcucks

wrong side of history

Me on the left

have you tried having sex at least?

>A beautiful woman in the current year who is tight

Eh...

Nah man, that would be an embarrassment. i have phimosis as well.

Stop being so self conscious.

women having looser pussies because of too much sex is a myth.