"Hi, can I take your order"

"Hi, can I take your order"

Damn

A+ for variety

D- for color and presentation. JFC Are we in Folsom?

>not having a simpler menu and having the cool stuff as specials

obligatory self order

"yeah could I get 5 orders of nuggets with ranch, cookout fries with cheese and chili, and a peanut butter fudge milkshake"

Yeah im gonna need a few minutes....
I never understood the appeal of being a namefag. Why?
is that a mans ass i take it? fawkin juicy

I'll have you know I'm very important on fit

Cookout is based as fuck

Club style chicken sandwich with large fries and a large unsweetened tea

757 here

>not huge

the fuck is cheerwine?

it's like dr pepper cherry with waaaay more cherry

your total is $3.12 please pull foward

I love dr.pepper, but i have never seen it anywhere. is it a regional thing like faygo?

>leReddit mentality

yeah north carolina/south virginia thing

A Carolinas thing. You can occasionally find it as far north as PA and sometimes in Georgia

what the serious fuck. Ive pretty much been to all the 48 mainland states and have never NOT seen Dr. Pepper.

you.... what?

Cookout is the shit.

Best option is to order a tray ala then get a milkshake. Just be sure to ask for a spoon, anyone who can drink that from a straw can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

I'll take a huge burger Out West style plus slaw, an order of onion rings, and a Coke float.

Basically this. It is fucking delicious but not something to have all the time.

They're talking about Cheerwine you dense fuck.

uhhh yeah can i get a burger tray — with lettuce, mayo, mustard, ketchup, onions, and pickles. and i'll take seasoned fries and hush puppies. and lemme get that with a peanut butter fudge shake, that sounds great thanks.

>tfw had cookout 2 times when in NC (Salem-Winston area) on business.
>tfw Florida and no cookout

With the amount of drunks around here I see NO REASON why we have no based Cookout. God tier drunk food.

I'll have a cheddar style chicken tray w/ no grilled onions a corn dog and cheese fries with a huge sweet tea

Also worked at a cookout (a rare one with indoor seating) back in the day so AMA I guess

the cookout in my city is where middle/high schoolers go to hang out on the weekends.

like, kids used to go to the mall, or to the movies. now they just swarm around cookout and fuck around on their phones. police go there every weekend because there have been several stabbings. good times.

Bro are you in Wilson that sounds just like our cookout

Do Americans really allow their kids to go out to fast food places as an activity?

It starts as school field trips. Every American kid has a first grade field trip to McDonald's

You don't have school trips to museums, parks, and such?

Nope. McDonald's, Taco Bell, and Walmart are the big ones

I lived in Winston-Salem for a few years, used to get this on the weekends after drinking. I never expected the Red Cherry shake to be so good so I held off until I'd tried a bunch of others. I regret not trying it earlier. It's the nectar of the gods.

Is this really considered normal for Americans?

I think they're just fucking with you, but considering 90% of the US is on Common Core now I have no fucking idea what they're doing on the mainland.

Yea. Why the fuck would any kid want to go to a museum, aquarium, or zoo when we have Kmarts full of live wild Mexicans and niggers

i'm upstate SC, but i'm sure cookout is like this everywhere

this guy is full of shit

i went to a fairly rural school in the heart of this shithole that is the southeast, and we went to farms and whatever shit the nearest city could offer. we went to NYC when i was in 8th grade. went to chicago and new orleans twice, but that was with the marching band.

I'm in CA and I've had some here

O B S E S S E D S A M E F A G

I'm sure the quality of their food is immaculate.

>mom look I learned how to use inspect element

>this guy is full of shit
I see. That seems more normal.

You're an idiot

and in come the europoors who are mad because they pay 8 euros for .50kg of chicken breast

I'm American, you retard. Any place selling their food that cheap will without a doubt have the quality of their ingredients suffer or they would go under in a heartbeat.

Fuckin' retarded tripfags, I swear.

We get Cuban shops instead, not as good but still werth

Oh God you actually are that retard who makes his own threads about himself in Veeky Forums

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Can I get auhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Big double combo with uhhhh everything on it and yes everything
>Your 2 sides sir?
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Cajun Chicken wrap and auhhhhhhhh chicken quesadilla
>And what to drink?
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Cheerwine float

Cookout is probably better than Mcd's

Big double tray with cheese double cajun fry and a coke please

Chicken strips tray with a cajun wrap, cajun fries, and a Cheerwine float

Sounds like most of you no nothing about cookout.
If you go to the drive-through only stores..older ones...in bad neighborhoods...the food is hit or miss. Staffed by black teenaged males...high as fuck. Might be amazing...might be shit.

For consistent quality...go to the newer stores with dining rooms. Same menu obviously...staffed largely by teenaged white girls with a few tokens for good ratio.

Yes...its just a burger joint but the food is vastly superior to the big- three chains, is always made fairly fresh, large portions, very good price.

In my area a big double(two patties) tray with cheese lto double order of fries(choose any two sides or double up) and a huge drink - $5.86?

Mcdonalds... double cheese burger combo...lower quality, less food, smaller drink... $5.11

Cookout tastes like a really good burger made at a family reunion by your alcoholic uncle who isnt allowed within 300ft of a playground.

wait, there are cookouts with DINING ROOMS? wtf. -79/10 would not go. all the ones i know in 336 are drive-thru or walk-up window only

yeah mostly in the new places (GA), theyre actually p nice

i honestly don't know how i feel about that. good for them, i guess? but the platonic ideal of cookout will always be a weird drive-thru you go to at like 1am

I'm going to crack your tripcode now.

Huge Cheddar Style, Dozen Hushpuppies, and Sweet Tea.

Usually eaten at 2:15am while smashed.

>Unsweet tea
>Yankee plz leave

The rural South doesn't have nightlife. So teens will literally park in Wal-Mart parking lots to hang out, or hang out at Cookout/Chick-Fil-A because there is literally nothing else to do because its 50+ miles to the "city" and under 21.

Besides it's like not Eurofags that let their children grow up in [s]bars[/s] pubs or let Muslims rape their daughters.

Head down to Asheboro. They have a Cookout dining room, but goddamn try finding a place to park or sit.

nah, i'm good. part of cookout's charm is being able to drive through and eat your food while driving one-handed at 2 in the morning when you're stoned out of your mind.

Then you should still go. Its right next to a tattoo palor / headshop that blows their own glass. Pretty much every customer after 9pm is stoned anyways.

This menu is exactly what will keep Cook Out regional. They won't fail because they are ridiculously cheap but they won't be able to become a real chain until they cut the menu down

the one off 220? if so, will check out next time i'm back home

This thread gave me autism

best damn burger in town

Yeah and they still have 99cent big doubles and a monthly milkshake special for a dollar