Way less flavor than any other part of the chicken

>way less flavor than any other part of the chicken
>costs more than any other part of the chicken
>dry

Is there a shittier piece of meat?

Sage

>halal

it's the cheapest lean protein and is easily used in pretty much any recipe. You can substitute it in for most fish/pork/beef recipes.

it's not the cheapest lean protein
it's not the cheapest meat
and it's not even the cheapest part of the chicken
wtf are you on

Everything you just typed is totally wrong.

Part of the reason it costs more is because it's the largest piece of meat on the chicken, with the least amount of bone.

>dry

how about you learn how to cook you cuck

Why is that a popular image to use for chicken breast anyway?

Why not cooked?

Why raw with a little sprig to 'garnish' it?

>Is there a shittier piece of meat?
Yeah, your dick

Ironically, people who say "chicken breast is shit" are the same kind of people who have strong, stupid opinions on the right way to cook a steak

You know how you fuck up a steak most of the time? Well, same shit

It's sushi grade.

Anyone who prefers white meat over dark is mentally fucking retarded. Thighs ftmfw.

Al dente

chicken wings are the most expensive with the least meat

Kek

>dry

Confirmed for shit cook. Opinion discarded

this

Put the prices are set per unit of weight, so size/weight is irrelevant

>he can't keep his chicken breast moist
Are you 10?

this

What?? I bake chicken breast in the oven almost every week (meal prep), and it literally never comes out dry

chicken breast is objectively shit compared to something like thighs though. Being a bigger pain in the ass to cook right doesnt mean it ends up tasting better

I think most people have chicken breast cooked by mexicans. Mexicans destroy chicken breasts...always. overcooked...underseasoned and then squished with a spatula to ensure any trace of flavor is lost.

Chicken breast is very 'neutral' and can easily be overcooked but when cooked right and creatively seasoned it is fast healthy and flavorful. Thigh is still better. Oh...and i guess it depends on where you live because around here skinless & boneless breast is $2/lb...thigh like $2.50.

STOP GARBISHING RAW CHICKEN

>I-It was da Mexicans
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Factory farm chickens have no flavor in the breast because they're mass produced bowling balls bred for size and not quality. You need bone and connective tissue with most supermarket shit selections.

Squab breast doesn't have this problem desu.

Its the most healthy. Its the part that has the most meat. The flavor isn't much different from the other parts of the chicken, and if you aren't an idiot, its never dry.

No. Fuck talentless spics flooding our kitchens. It doesnt matter what restaurant...chinese mexican italian french american creole tex-mex german thai japanese brazilian burger barn crab shack steak house waffle house...if there is a beaner on the grill your chicken dish will be fucked.

Truth.

>thighs

myniggas.ogg