Post T H I C C books

Post T H I C C books

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Pragmatic-Programmer-Journeyman-Master/dp/020161622X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Amazing book, I read it last month and I'm looking forward to read something else by Magda Szabó (the one I want has a pretty good cover too, actually).

This thread looks shit enough to ask a question.
Not a Veeky Forums native.
I want this book in hardcover.
amazon.com/Pragmatic-Programmer-Journeyman-Master/dp/020161622X
It doesn't exist in hardcover.
Is there a magical place where I can ask a company to print a hardcover copy for me?

Fuck off.

Held both of these in my hand today at the bookstore, but didn't pull the trigger on them because they're much cheaper in Amazon.

Is The Door really that good? I'm fully prepared to read something somewhat obscure that I don't know much about, but the descriptions of the novel make it sound lacking

Not unless such a printing house had acquired the rights to print off that book just so you could have a hardcover copy

And there's no custom-print mug equivalent where they just print whatever shit you send them without checking?
LAME.

I was expecting some boring story about the relationship between a maid and an upper class female writer, that's exactly what I found but it's everything except boring. Both main characters are really well developed and the story gets pretty depressing at times. No happy ending, no "feminist message", and it offers a good perspective of how Hungary, and Budapest in special, changed during the years the story is set. Definitely good, user. Give it a try.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Thicc.

Is it supposed to look like two legs in panties?

Kek, that bookmark is fooling nobody.

BIG

what are you, some kinda pervert?

Only you apparently.

THICC

>don't crack the spine

where did you find a copy of my diary (desu)