Is Veeky Forums in shape?

Is Veeky Forums in shape?
Do you guys eat healthy, or do you use your knowledge of cooking to put yourself in an early grave?

i once mixed taco bell fire sauce with a chicken pot pie

everything in moderation
monday to friday i eat about 1800 to 2200 calories a day
weekends i order,eat and make whatever i feel like

i hit the gym 3 times a week

6'1 about 200 lbs

i'm trying to commit suicide by food

Time to hit the gym some more fatass

i started cooking because the home-cooked stuff wasn't enough to get my stronger for wrestling in high school actually. My grandpa raised me and we're Vietnamese so most of my food was a lot of vegetables and rice with a little bit of meat.

Used to be a bit overweight, nothing too bad.

Ever since getting into cooking, I'm much healthier. I don't crave processed junk food or sugar anymore because most of my diet is generally fresh produce and meat

ewww that's pig disgusting

That sounds like an experience

Same as this user, but I workout 6 days a week. My first reason why is that I'm a superficial jackass, but the second is definitely so I can eat whatever I want on the weekends.

I eat healthy, but a bit too much.
Slightly overweight, but i am physically active.

>welder so working dat dere functional strength
>don't eat much because either too busy with work or not hungry because stressed out
>still take the time to make halfway decent food because a nice lunch in the middle of a long shift is great

Not too bad.

I eat about 4000 calories a day.
I cook every meal.
It's not excessively overloaded with lard.
But I cook for about three people and eat all of it and I do it about 4 times a day.
I don't care.
It's literally better than sex.
15 years of purified bliss beats 60 years of moderation.

>eat healthy
Tell me more, retard-user.

That nipple peek

Threads like this make me really think I should start drinking again so I can die sooner so I don't have to put up with OP ever again.

I eat about 700 calories a day and then binge hard on Saturdays.
6'1 - 175lb.

/fitck/ when

oh the faggotry

No. I eat food.

match made in heaven

Doesn't sound remotely healthy, but definitely sounds like you could be pretty happy/comfy with that height/weight and lifestyle.

I eat healthy on a regular basis and exercise so when I do get the opportunity, I eat horrendous food and don't feel too bad.

I beat the shit out of the punching bag at the gym, JKD style and work on footwork, so it's a nice way to burn calories and stay in shape.

Being aware of what you put in your body is important. As in caloric, fat, sugar, etc.

But don't forget to actually enjoy the food you are eating too. You can enjoy food and still be healthy. Don't worry about the damned grave so much and just start living now.

I eat tons of food both healthy and un-healthy but no matter what I never gain weight at all. I'm eternally skinny.

What can i do?

Yeah my love of food and cooking is probably going to kill me one day.
Eat a lot of lard, fatty meats, carcinogenic preserved food and a ton of salt.
Granted i'll only eat non mass produced food and traditional foods cause i'm an autist.

Currently trying to get back in shape. About 2 years ago I went vegetarian for a couple of months. I was going to the gym regularly at the time too. Lost almost 30 pounds and I felt great. Now I'm back to my fat fuck self and I hate it. I'm slowly getting myself back in shape. Making poorfag healthy meals and trying to find the motivation to go back to the gym. Doesn't help that my favorite thing to cook are desserts and pastries, but I'm gonna do this.

/blog

Eat more?

I fucking love carbs(rice pasta, bread potatoes) that's why i have to hit the gym and go joggin about 4 times a week or my manboobs begin to grow

I'm doing some sort of physical activity every day, even if it's just a yoga stretch on a recovery day.

I eat healthy most of the time, indulging in the good stuff (which for me are baked goods like pies) only rarely.

i now have dad physique from the last 5 years or so of carrying week end groceries home by hand. i had no means of transportation at the time and I didn't have a bag for groceries either. at first my arms and legs couldn't handle it but now can probably crush a melon between my hands.
i don't go out of my way to cook healthy foods but i avoid frequently cooking stuff that i know to be fatty.

>Hey let me just eat a heaping spoonful of flour right here

That isn't flour user.

Yes
Eat fairly well/balanced, virtually no added sugar
Calisthenics/weights 2-3x a week

My only downfall is that I don't want to quit smoking cigarettes

I ate and drank whatever I wanted from my teens to mid-20's and now I just get fat if I do that. I hit the gym 3-4 times a week and do intermittent fasting these days, also take like 15k steps during my workday so I've been starting to lose my gut and getting bit firmer.

I fast from 10pm to 2pm, when I usually eat something light and high in protein, go to the gym around 4-5pm and then eat 2-3 meals before 10pm. Water, 4litres a day, coffee 1-2 cups in the morning. My usual calorie intake is around 1800kcal weekdays, 2000-2200kcal on weekends. Switched from pasta to long grain rice and veggies, now that I have proper wok pan I really appreciate fresh veggies a whole lot more. I eat all kinds of meats but in moderation, but have been eating more lamb and fish since my new workplace is near some good quality butchershops and fishmarkets.

I used to look like pic related but getting slimmer slowly but surely.

He does look like a retard though.

I eat pretty healthy to be fair.
Rarely have take-aways, almost never have fast food like McD's.
I have a stomach condition though, never feel hungry and only ever eat 1 meal a day.
I do drink way too much alcohol (beer belly), smoke way too fucking much (raisin lungs)... so no, I'm not particularly healthy.
My BMI is almost perfect but that's about it.

Live frugal as shit during the week, shop at the markets (which I love), try not to drink alcohol, aim for sub 2000 kcal and lots of veggies/fruits, then I either get fucking slashed while chasing tail at the weekend while eating whatever I like or go to a party/club/festival high as a kite on any given combination of available drugs. So to answer your question, no.

Maybe I'm just a vain asshole but honestly nothing is as good as being attractive and able to lay good looking girls. It's not just the sex, it's everything that comes with it. Food is a goddamn close second though, which is why it remains a constant struggle not to overeat.

Most of my diet consists of meat and vegetables, and everything's fresh.

I'm not in shape because I don't exercise and I don't limit how much I eat, but the quality of my food is probably the only thing keeping me from turning into a hamplanet.