...just another day in burgerland

...just another day in burgerland...

>fast food
>wait in line 40 minutes

O B E S S E S E D

You're in line too.
What's the joke?

I really don't understand people willing to waste a gallon of gas idling just to buy food.
Why don't they step inside?

It's even worse at costco gas stations.
I couldn't find a better picture, it's worse in person.
People idling for 30 minutes waiting in line to buy gas.
Nobody turns off their car either, they're all idling.
It's so wasteful.

Going inside is faster. Also can you can steal as many sauces and napkins as you like. No one will say shit.

>waits 20 minutes for drive though tacos
>gets shot

Costco gas is like 40 cents cheaper than any other place around right now.

Costco is like ur mom

>It's so wasteful.

Welcome to America

>when its a nice day and this place is packed
>all the scrubs are lined up out of the doors to the left and right out into the parking lot
>they don't realize it's not a communal line
>all 4 windows have their own line
>all the fools lined up outside are on the lines for windows 1 and 4 respectively
>I just walk in through the double doors in the center
>walk right up to window 2 or 3
>get my food
>walk out and pass by people that where already on line when I got there and still haven't even made it in the building yet

So what you're saying is the business is dumb enough to let this happen, despite it wasting everyone's time, upsetting customers, and reducing potential profits?
I don't buy it, someone would have told them.

there is a sign that clearly says "each window has its own line
please make 4 separate lines"
not much else can be done if 90% of the customers don't read it

it's pretty nice actually. nobody minds waiting and it probably is great business for them when passerbys see the place packed and spilling out around the building.
My favorite part about it though is when I take someone there and we basically cut the whole line I always impress them with my little trick. even though my trick is as simple as I read the fucking sign

>not much else can be done if 90% of the customers don't read it
You're just about as dumb as the people who didn't read the sign.
If they don't get it, you tell them. There would be a meltdown if the owner saw what you're describing and no one was actively trying to fix it.

So again, I don't believe it.

>it probably is great business
In what way is being unable to serve more customers good for business?

There is a place in Panama City called Thomas's Doughnuts and they have some outside windows - but they also have an inside window that you go to if you just walk inside.

It's the same setup. All the tourists wait in a 30 ft line all morning. The locals - or tourists with brains - walk in and just order at the inside window.

because people pass by and see how packed the place is and say to themselves "that must be one darn good hamburger!"
they do fine. The owner works behind the counter keeping the ship moving, and they are slammed with business all day long
the trick is the own the building so the prices are low. Back when I was in highschool I would go there every day after school and get a quarter pounder with cheese, large fries, and a medium root beer for $4.75

prices have gone up a bit over the years. I don't drink soda anymore so I skip the root beer, and the quarter pounder and fries costs me $5.50
Still a very good deal

Its the intangible and hard to measure benefit of having your restaurant look like the hottest destination in the city because of long lines.

It guarantees that when people pass by and their isn't a line their first thought will be "oh, maybe i should go see what that place is about since there isn't a line!"

And there is the word of mouth impact too... "Did you see the line over at Frostop the other day?!?!" Yeah man... I love their roast beef poboys!

Early morning coffee/breakfast line. It'll slack off around 9.

Looks like an Alabama license plate so no surprises there

>at certain times of day, such as the morning rush hour, multiple people may buy food from a business

Really seasons my meat.

It would be less fuel efficient and cause more wear to repeatedly start the engine.

>there for customers to take
>stealing

>>there for customers to take
>>stealing
taking more than reasonable is stealing. I am a strong arm, I take anything, I leave you in a lot of pain.