Well, Veeky Forums?

Well, Veeky Forums?

>putting something a black has touched in your mouth

Im not your mom user

I love Taco Bells shitty tacos

Every time I eat taco bell I get very painful diahrrea, and the last time I ate it I thought I was going to fart and I pooped myself... that's why I stopped eating it.

>Not creating your own double stack tacos
Truly pleb tier.

Literally the best fast food item ever created

I never understood this meme. Taco Bell has never given me the shits. McDonalds upsets my stomach a lot more than Taco Bell.

haven't eaten a taco in my entire life but it might be people who don't tolerate spices?

It's an ethnic food stereotype. Usually white people refering to "brown people" food.

I think people that can't stomach many different foods tend to be fat fucks with poor digestive systems, or don't eat enough fiber, drink enough water, or get enough vitamins

The only time I have ever been sick from food was after getting fish and chips from a restaurant. I'm 75% sure it was food poisoning though.

it really is

AHHHHHHH FLAME

Double stack tacos are superior in every way to regular tacos of hard or soft variety.

Every.
Single.
Way.

came here to post this

rekt

>brown people

too spicy for me.

>black hands with white nails
i like it the other way around

how the fuck you get tortillas to stand up like that

>furrys

Cheese sauce is glueing them to hardshell taco skeleton.

Love that Gordita Crunch, yesiree bob, for me it's

Real talk I love that sandwich I'm known for it IRL, people call me the Gordita Crunch Kid

Always get two with the Baja Blast Dew
And a side of extra dipping sauce too

Lol how ignorant could you possibly be the Gordita Crunch is not a taco it's a Gordita which features the crunchu Taco inside

>>brown people

Get off this board then white fucking cunt.
Niggas & brown folks own Veeky Forums now.

You're surrounded, bitch.

Mine is better famm. Flour tortilla filled with Velveeta and ro*tel cheese sauce, wrapped around crunchy beef taco. Use cheese and hot sauce in the the seasoned beef mixture to make it god-tier.

I didn't think it was good. I'd rather just get a double decker taco if I had to eat from that fucking place.

Doesn't this just add 90 extra calories for 0% flavor gain? The texture is nice but not worth it imo

a small chain in my city makes them but with a little better ingredients then taco bell, pretty fuckin great drunk food

Tasted like a whole lot of tortilla more than anything else. That's the problem I have with a lot of their items.

Who the hell keeps track of calories?

Not people who eat at Taco Bell that's for sure.

Eating Tacobell is a great way to baloon in size. A basic burrito from the craving menus is usually 500+ calories, and I tend to eat 2 or 3 items when I go.

it's based on food intolerance, genetics/ethic background plays a role in what foods may upset your digestive system more than someone of another race or whatever.

If you don't eat a lot of mcdonalds or foods that you could normally get from mcdonalds its more likely to upset your digestive system.

Here's what I do good boy

I get the Cheesey Gordita Crunches with extra sauce, and then I get a couple sides of pintos and cheese and cover them with it, then I consume it all like a mess and it's so good

Sometimes I go all out and get a side of guac, sour cream, and nacho cheese to use as well but that's usually only when I'm fucked up on alcohol

is that why this place smells like shit?

>being proud of having shit colored skin

>spelling furries wrong

>being proud of being a nazi

>I can't formulate a proper response with my impotent, drug-soaked liberal brain so i'll call everyone I don't like a nazi that will show them enjoy being on the wrong side of history, i can't even, did you just, i'm with her, feel the bern

>being proud of having cum colored skin

fuck yes i'm proud to be a nazi. we are the holy army, the forces of light, that fight against the darkness. eventually we'll clean this world of evil.

>being proud of lusting for cum colored skin

le mayo fuck trump maymay

Well...yeah. What are you even trying to say?

You've never raised a hand to anyone pussy

your mom raised her pussy to my hand though lol