Activated almonds

What does Veeky Forums think about activated almonds?
How do you activate yours?
Do you use pure water to activate them?

I think you might have to ripe your banana first for activating almonds

What if my almonds are lazy as shit?

Then maybe they need a massage treatment

Use a caffeinated drink instead of water.
They will activate quickly.

Just make sure you use a lid with holes so that the little guys can breathe but that the holes are smaller than the almonds

You add a banana in the process of activation?
What's the recipe? Never combined those.

Adding on to this, my almonds just got hooked on the pot. Is this normal behavior???

What happens if they are bigger than the almonds?
Will they jump to the outside, once activated?

Soaking almonds, then preparing them with cinnamon and other spices is a great way to improve their digestibility.
Just soak them for thirty six hours before eating to help activate the seed

How to Soak Nuts the Right Way:

Step 1: rinse your nuts and soak them in pure water. Let them soak overnight till they are nice and squishy.

Step 2: strain your nuts and pat dry. (the patting part is important) Now, dehydrate them. Continue to check them till they are as hard as you like. Could be a few hours or moreā€¦

What does Veeky Forums think of homemade coconuts?

how do i activate my aol membership?

kek

Soak your pc in water

either you follow or you ask your previously activated almonds to assist you with this task

My wife's boyfriend soaks almonds in a mixture of coconut milk and cayenne overnight to activate them.

your wifes boyfriend has some good ideas

>coconut milk
for the taste, sounds delish

>cayenne
should activate even the laziest almond

I activate my almonds with a mixture of living holy basil, cultured ginseng, and goji berry kombucha.

Yeah he's usually on point and treats us really well.

those are clearly not activated almonds
those are ascended almonds

I've never made them tho
isn't it very hard to contain them?

You just have to calm them by playing a pan flute.

Memeing aside, does this actually accomplish anything? Is it like malting barley?

Can't speak towards the whole enzyme activation digedtion thing, but they do taste different. Milder, more crispy, less like the raw nut and more like something made with almonds.

>Is it like malting barley?

That's exactly what it is like.

I like to trigger my California Almonds (tm) by showing them pictures of successful white males.

It's a technique that's been used for hundreds of years. Millenials picked up on it due to an internet article and suddenly it's a 'meme'.
Millenials are ignorant in the main.

Triggered Almonds >>>>>>> Activated Almonds

Aren't triggered almonds extremely unhealthy because they release some kind of stress- based phytohormone?

thank you
ill try this next time

What the fuck.