White people can't cook

>white people can't cook
If blacks in America think white people can't cook, what do blacks eat?

>some turbofag slapped his IG name on that like he's the original creator

Social media cocksuckers are literally cancer.

Oh, this thread is, too.

heavily over spiced, over fried and generally greasy garbage that they insist is delicious because its how their great gran mammie used to make it

>make quick lunch yesterday
>be gf
"Why do the hotdogs taste spicy?"
>"Because you're stupid"
>gets mad
This is a person who thinks black pepper is too spicy.

also, watermelon.

I just want to know how the food black people cook is different (if at all) from whites, I'm not American so haven't experienced the difference

its different in the fact that everything they make they do it with a very heavy hand... a shit load of seasoning, a shit load of oil, just everything in excess and makes you feel kinda too full after wards, hence the phrase 'niggeritis'

Louisiana here, dude it's so vastly different I wouldn't be able to tell you where to start. All the stereotypes are true, coupled with slave food like chitterlings. This is home cooked shit, most eat fast food.

black people eat fried chicken idiot.

cooked for plenty of black people, they always complain if you season something with JUST salt and pepper, they claim it is flavorless and also, god forbid if you dont serve some kind of gravy with EVERY fucking meal, and if the meal isnt to their exact liking they will pitch a fit just like children.

cooked steaks for black people once and they didnt like it med-rare so they stuck it in the microwave to finish it off..

I never got the "white people hate spicy food" meme. People in Spain, Italy and the Balkan have been enjoying spicy food forcenturies. Even in northern Europe we still enjoyed spicy mustards and horseradish.

Bullets.

>People in Spain, Italy and the Balkan
>white

>Spain, Italy
>white

user, I...

This. It's also why they're the most obese demographic in the US.
>bbbut muh flavor
Cool Tyrone, I'll make sure to come to your funeral.

They get a ton of inspiration from Scottish foods. So think of an even shittier version of that.

You both left out 'salty'. They don't mix their own seasonings, they use seasoned salts instead. That means they can't control both spicing and saltiness at the same time and wind up mummifying all their meat just to give it a kick.

Why are whites so butthurt about not being able to handle flavor?

blacks are probably the least qualified people to comment on anyone's cuisine

Don't make up statistics please

>white people conquered half the world in search of spices
>98% of the top chefs in the world are white
>But blacks know all about spice because they like Flaming Hot Cheetos and drown everything in Red's Hot Sauce

Insecurity. Only women and queers are unable to handle spiciness.

White people usually don't know how to season, mostly everything is bland. Only bad thing about white people's dishes

Ok, I won't then. Moron.

Cornbread and fried chicken

Pictured, a typical African dish

>w-w-we wuz konkerorz an shieeet
>uses flavorless pre-ground pepper

>Non-Hispanic Asian

Help me out here, I'm drawing a blank on Hispanic Asians.

>Cornbread

Native American

>Fried chicken

Scottish

He asked what they eat, not what they came up with.

What people think of as "black people food" is more like southern comfort foods. So stuff like (fried)chicken and biscuits, (fried)chicken and waffles, biscuits and sausage gravy, basically everything is fried and/or spiced to hell with cajun seasoning.

>all this whiteboi butthurt over a meme

Flips

Overly processed salty junk food with lawry's seasoned salt over top

Philippines you dunce

So are you Chinese or Japanese?

>blacks can't handle counter-bantz

whatever they can get with their EBT, covered in hot sauce

>"black twitter meme"
>it's actually just self-hating whites

Are these made by Indians?

>nigga's already wearing orange

Not pork, because that would be icky!! But I guess bacon is okay

niggers overspice food because it's literally discarded white man food. whites ate the good food and gave the scraps to the field niggers. how do you make shit palatable? kill the taste buds.
whites use spice to accent food, not overpower the taste of fucking literal garbage.
>le meme
eat shit and die nigger

Spaniards can't eat spicy food, I made some quesdilllas with chorizo for Spanish friends and they couldn't handle the chorizo.

Spanish food is really Mediterranean with seafood and shit not really spicy

so they cry on Veeky Forums about with threads like this.
o...wait...

you realize that 99% of the "white people food" posts are /pol/ posters thinking they're genius manipulators, right?

If I'm not wrong spicy food makes your intestines secrete more mucus by irritating it. More mucus means your intestinal lining is less penetrable to intestinal bacteria and viruses (and other pathogens in general). Very useful if the food you're eating on a daily basis is not the cleanest/freshest, though it doesn't give you full protection from food poisoning and other diseases like hep A and polio.

>eating a fucking salad with ranch dressing
That's not have food culture. Whoever made this should be dancing at the end of a fucking rope.

some white jokes are good, like the school shooter meme
this is just so divorced from reality its objectively not a joke.
it's like if people made fun of blacks for being smart like they do with asians. makes no sense.

also this >make shit joke
>get called out for it being shit
>ha ha wow you guys sure are butt hurt

post better bants faggot

The school shooter thing is still odd to me because it's like "So one white kid killing a dozen kids at his school is bad but you don't want to talk about the 50 black kids shot by other black kids in Chicago every weekend?"

Reminder that 92% of mixed race children live in single mother homes.
Reminder that single mothers produce 85% of juvie inmates, 43% of prison inmates, and 65% of rapists.

I'm white but grew up in Louisiana so this meme never made sense to me.