Best eatin' seed

>best eatin' seed

those look good user

pic related is my eatin' seed of choice

Black pepper is the best flavor seeds
These are okay but don't have enough seasoning for my taste. Spitz also has more duds/bad seeds than bigs or David's it seems

i have noticed that about the bad seeds
i will probably branch out once i need a refill, got any recommendations brand-wise? am leaf though

David jumbo has been the best in my experience

Online. I like their ranch flavor.

Bought them at a grocery store in Missouri

QuikTrip has a pretty good selection also

I still don't understand how you're supposed to eat these things. It takes forever to pop one open one by one.

i cant eat them because the shells get stuck in my throat

>When seeds take over your life

Nice memeboard, faggot

How's Giants compare to BIGS?

The kettle roasted are really good, every other giants flavor I've tried has sucked though. They have less salt, so the flavor doesn't carry as well as Bigs or David

And I far prefer David sweet and spicy to the kettle roasted anyway... Won't be buying Giants again

Cyкa Блять

Make sure you chew well

Damn, that bacon ranch flavor had my eye, but I'll stay away, thanks user.

Bacon flavor is always a letdown unfortunately user

The BIGS one's pretty decent.

how can i eat seeds without a big ol' mess while driving

I use seeds as my driving snack for my longish business trips. I put the seed bag in the driver door lower compartment. I have a diet Pepsi in one cupholder and an empty bottle or styrofoam cups in the other to spit seeds. I usually have napkins on the passenger seat if it's a flavor that sticks to my fingers.

So, steering with right hand, get handful with left hand and load into mouth. Wipe hand if needed, pick up spitter with right and steer with left. Put down spitter to take a break or a drink as needed. Repeat for four hours.

>mfw I didn't realize you were supposed to spit out the shell
>mfw I just chewed them into a mass
>mfw I swallowed the shell for years

I still just chew it into a mass, now I spit out the glob of sunflower shell when no one's looking.

Been eating cha cha's lately.

Still not sure what I think of the flavor, but I keep eating them so I guess they're okay.

There's not an issue if you swallow the shell... i-is there? Asking for a friend btw...

Apparently it can still be sharp and damage your internals but I figure it's a fuckton of fiber and if you gnaw on it long enough it's mush. If you drink enough water you probably will just have a huge easy dump.

love it

Thanks, Carol. God bless.