CHRISTMAS COMES EARLY GIVING AWAY FREE SCI-FI EBOOKS I WROTE. FREE

CHRISTMAS COMES EARLY GIVING AWAY FREE SCI-FI EBOOKS I WROTE. FREE.

it took me a week short of nine years but I wrote an 11 volume science fantasy space opera epic for the teen\YA crowd. It has a love story, a revenge story, a redemption story, time travel, a competent magic system, mecha, catgirls, A.I.'s, robots, space pirates, an intergalactic war, hover craft racing, plenty of twists and an INSANE ENDING, aaaaaand jetpacks.

The series kicked off in May with volume one, Volume two: just dropped in September. For the moment they're only in ebook form but Paperbacks should be coming soon. A new book will arrive EVERY THREE MONTHS through 2018. The first two books are available wherever ebooks are sold but it seems there's only reviews on Amazon and goodreads. I gave away FREE copies of the first TWO books to people on /b/ last week in hope I could get some reviews ion Amazon or goodreads in return. Some have delivered.
Shoot me an email at [email protected] with the words "give me free shit" and I'll do the same for you. Will send in both mobi.(kindle) and ePub formats

Pic related: Sereth, a space pirates daughter.

Book 3 out December 21st

Pro tip: this isn't a postmodern, deconstructed reimagining/soft reboot of Catcher in the Rye.

Just sayin'

>Things that no one asked for
sweet shitposting bro

I've seen this on 4 chan before. nice try faggot. repost

Do the catgirls have penises though?

You get credit for that at least

I don't get it

What's in the box?

Which one

First draft manuscripts

Tell me about your favourite character from your series.

Sereth is a prime contender, but Scarecrow the robot has the biggest role to play. A freak accident changes him from a servile bot to a dynamic character smarter than all of them and points the heroes in the right direction when they're lost

This sounds like a Gearbox game

sounds gay as fuck. why do you think we are interested in genre fiction.

>post in Veeky Forums
>other user angry OP does Veeky Forums related things.

In what?

genre fiction isn't literature. it's pleb shit. just like fucking pussy is virgin shit man.

Then don't read it.

Gotta hit the sack. Hit me up with an email if you want them and I'll check back tomorrow if applicable.

G.K.

give me that free shit boi

Sent