Which books should I read about Islam? Some apologetic stuff that might get me to believe?

Which books should I read about Islam? Some apologetic stuff that might get me to believe?

All request threads for adult content belong on /r/, and all request threads for work-safe content belong on /wsr/, unless otherwise noted.

The Quran, probably

/thread and kek

any internet tutorial about homemade bombs

le epic reddit desu

that pic lol
>Islam: it's better than niggers left to their own devices
setting the bar really high there

I gotcha senpai

Woo, thanks based user-sama! Peace be upon you and all that haha.

>Some apologetic stuff that might get me to believe?
plz be b8 m8

do you know what apologetics is

any mainstream journalist outlet is apologetic to islam at this point

What's some good Hadith collections?
I like reading wacky Hadiths desu

>Africa is just black people

What you're really ignoring is the failure of the colonial religion at combating the AIDS epidemic. How did that go in the US, by comparison?

Any person left to their own devices ends in failure, no matter the color of their skin.

do you know what apologetic means

Inshallah my dude.

>they don't viciously and arbitrarily attack an entire religion so they're bad

No. Maybe they're nuanced and know how to put things in context? I'm all for alternative media, but it should at least be informed.

>Islam: There's a giant desert between us and the niggers and we never ever breed with them

I hate to tell you guys this but Muslims have some very problematic ideas about race, and one of those ideas is that black Africans are subhuman.

epic /pol/ banter my man

What are your thoughts on Druze Islam? I hear it's influenced by Socrates and Plato, among others.

Soz didn't realise they weren't considered Muslim