How do I explain to my 3 year old daughter why it is okay to eat meat?

How do I explain to my 3 year old daughter why it is okay to eat meat?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=what is veganism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Since when is that something that you have to explain to kids?

Tell her human's are omnivores. Boom done.

just tell her that if she wants to be a vegetarian she can do it as an orphan.

explain meat to her like milk or cheese or icecream or whatever... we take it from the cow when it doesnt need it... we take the meat from the cow when he goes to bed forever or whatevre

Tell her that we bred those cows for generations just to be killed and eaten.

RULES OF NATURE

tell her they are OUR cows and WE can do WHATEVER THE FUCK we want with em scare it into her get in her face

Mommy will die if you don't eat meat

just say people eat meat, that is just how it is

Tell her carnist extremists will badger her for the rest of her life and ask how she gets her protein if she doesn't accept their version of "normal"

Most americans think it's "veganism" if you don't pick the lettuce off your macdonalds hamburger

Be a vegan all you want, I just don't want to hear about your self-righteousness.

Perfect example of what I was talking about. Retards don't even know what "vegan" means, and owning a dictionary = "self righteousness"

How the fuck do I get my 3 year old daughter to eat more than bread and fries?

She just tosses anything else into the trash.

call her a faggot

If you want her to eat meat then just give her a taste of some sweet cock.

animals eat other animals, that's how nature works and humans aren't any different
a cat doesn't feel bad for eating mice
absolutely don't do this, don't lie to your kids just to make them do something
it doesn't teach them critical thinking and they will feel cheated later on

give her less bread and fries, then she'll have to eat other stuff or she'll be hungry

I don't need to hear about your veganism. I am perfectly aware of what it is and likely understand your reasoning for being vegan, I just want you to shut the fuck up and talk about something that isn't virtue signalling.

>autistic screeching intensifies
Are you American? That's a rhetorical question, everyone knows dictionaries are illegal in America

>Anyone who can't stand holier-than-thou vegans is an American
I'm a yuropoor.

>I don't own a dictionary
>I have only myself to blame
Sorry to hear that

>carnist extremists
>everyone knows dictionaries are illegal in America
and you still wonder why eveyone thinks you're a self-righteous cunt
protip: it's not difficult words as there aren't any in your post.

I don't have to wonder, you've made it plenty clear you don't own a dictionary and you consider them pretentious

lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=what is veganism

Read, and feel stupid. You should

I have a dictionary. I also have the decency not to make my eating habits a fixture of my personality.

> I also have the decency not to make my eating habits a fixture of my personality.

Says the zika victim who can't stop raving about "virtue signaling vegans" in a thread that has nothing to do with veganism, vegans, or personality

Because you want to and because you can

>Veganism is both the practice of abstaining from the use of animal products
The irony of using a tool made with animal products to spread this shit never gets old

You can't because it is not ok.

Just tell her that humans are monsters and murderers which prey on the weak. And this is the reason why they eat meat. You can also explain in one go, that this is why she should avoid strangers giving her candy. Because she is also weak.

>in a thread that has nothing to do with veganism, vegans, or personality
not even that user but you brought veganism up you malnourished retard

Meat would eat her given half a chance.

Eat the meat before it eats you.

Give her jamon or prosciutto and she would explain it herself.

circle of life

WRONG

Introduce her to a vegan. She'll want to eat meat just to spite the insufferable vegan

I'd go with the Lion King circle of life kind of shit. A lesson about how we should take what we need and give back more than we take, ecologically.

As an example of dumb shit carnists believe

I'm not vegan. Vegan doesn't mean what you think it means

>As an example of dumb shit carnists believe
And that changes that you brought it up how exactly?

Nothing has changed. You're still poorly educated

>You're still poorly educated
Funny you're saying that when you're too stupid to follow your own conversation.

Wait, are you the one talking about dictionaries? You know carnist isn't word, right? Carnivore is a word. Anyway, this is a vegan bait thread. I'm out. Lol.

>implying we need to take meat
Kys necrovore

You don't need that computer either

>Carnists
>Necrocore
What are these titles user?

By killing yourself.

Daily reminder that eating meat is, in itself, morally equivalent to eating plants.

user gets it

Knowing why she thinks it's "wrong" is the more pressing issue, also who she's exposed to in her day-to-day activities. Sounds like lazy parenting paired with dumping your kid(s) off at daycare to me. Why aren't you capable of handling the finances of your home independently? Your wife should be home with your children.

>technological progress of human civilization
>morally degenerate practice that causes cancer and heart disease while destroying the environment
choose exactly one you dumb corpse eater

You know there's a horrible amount of enviornmental harm caused by the computer chip industry, right? Your PC, your cell phone, your video game console....those are all environmental disasters.

>hurr durrr bad things justify more bad things magnitude and functional importance are irrelevant
the pinnacle of meatard reasoning ladies and gentlemen

Nah, I just find it ironic that some people are perfectly happy to give up meat because of enviornmental concern but remain so attached to their shitpost phone toy that they can't seem to give that up. When you mention this to people some of them get all kinds of upset. You seem to be getting upset, user. Why do you think that is?

Just shows the level of hypocrisy in vegans.

>doesn't understand a simple word
>confuses it with a word that shares a few letters in common
>the problem is the conversation! surely it cannot be me!

give her some altoids sours

Explain that dinosaurs ate meat and if she wants to be cool and not die like a bitch lower life form she needs to shut up and eat her meat.

Whoa whoa. Conflict minerals. Tantalum. Funding warlords to rape, enslave and brutally murder young children. Chinese electronics sweatshop suicides. Greedy tech consumerism is morally way worse than greedy animal eating. You are in outer space.

Then what are you user? Peta?

To say nothing of the counterfeit IC market that drives kids in India and east Asia to work in wage slavery pulling chips off of the computers that you probably recycle at Best Buy to make yourself feel like you're helping the planet.

Pic related: this is what your computer does to the planet tech-nist

A good post. Altoids Sours are a perfect example of how loss is inherent to living and nothing can be spared from grief or death.

The only times I ever see "carnist" used is as a kind of ad hominem. So yes it does kind of bring the conversation down to the lowest possible point.

>projection
>backpedaling
it all checks out, a classic case of butthurt from meat induced ass cancer

>to quoque
Ayy lmfao

>Can't justify the proxy enslavement of real human beings in third world shitholes so that he can play flappy bird on the shifter
>Expects us to justify proxy enslavement of mindless animals so we can eat tasty meats
Neat.

It's TU quoque dumbass and it would only be one if I said the vegan argument was invalid because of it. The fact remains that vegans are hypocrites.

It was a word suggestion. I think I understand what "carnist" means from its usage in vegan bait threads. It's meant to be a slur, like "nigger", "chink", "spic", "gook", etc. Congratulations on another classy thread on Veeky Forums's food and cooking board.

>other people are doing horrible shit so I should be allowed to do more horrible shit as well!
>my ignorance of neuroscience and taste aka muh feelings are the only justifications I have for torturing and murdering animals
What causes carnists to function on a level below a 3 year old child? Are the cholesterol clogged brain blood vessels really that damaging?

>other people are doing horrible shit so I should be allowed to do more horrible shit as well!

Then you admit that your computer is a war crime and will take it in for recycling right away. Good!

>vegans advocate for complete elimination and not minimization of harm
Now that's what I call strawman

t. caveman luddite

More like:
>vegans advocate for the minimization of harm to animals while completely ignoring the harm they cause elsewhere
This is an accurate depiction of vegans I have encountered.

If it's about minimization, not elimination, why do flexitarians piss vegans off so bad?

>someone abstaining from animal food on the internet hurts muh feefees
tough self reliant cave man logic

Tell her people are actually wolves under their skin.
That is why we kill

This will drive the point home

You're not even trying anymore user this is just bait.

Nope, I don't give a shit what other people eat, just don't act like a sanctimonious ass. That's the real reason most people hate vegans.

It's not okay to eat meat, it's immoral, like 90% of the shit you do every day. Nice conflict minerals in that game console you've got there, and your mom's wedding ring has diamonds produced by slave labor, with gold that was mined using toxic chemicals that poisoned the water supply and statistically caused a number of deaths from cancer. Your favorite fruits are picked by near slave labor by individuals paid the bare minimum and exposed to pesticides; by growing up and participating in our economic system, you contribute to the destruction of the environment and add just a bit more of a burden onto the planetary ecosystem.

Part of living in the world is realizing that you can never be perfectly moral and understanding that this is true of everyone - the only way to avoid causing harm is to die.

> tfw I'm a vegan but out of virtue ethics rather than utilitarianism

So much this. "Because we want you to grow up healthy and strong, not constantly sick and three feet tall like your little friend Galadriel."

WORDS THAT KILL

Cows, pigs, chicken and sheep would NOT eat you.

Yeah, this is a pretty sad-assed vegan bait thread. Where are all the junk science links and cute baby animal photos? It's not even fun.

I eat meat, but the vast majority of meat that people actually eat is incredibly unhealthy and full of hormones and chemicals.

>still doesn't grasp the meaning of "vegan"
the zika generation :-(

Your ballsack is full of hormones and chemicals. You know what has to be done.

You do not need that stuff, user. If "need" is your argument then you're a hypocrite.

Because there's no need to join another all or nothing tribal group. She's already had forced membership in myriad others shoved down her throat even by the age of 3. It always makes me laugh when I tell vegans I eat mostly vegetables but still enjoy meat and the fucking skeletons start screaming about how that's not good enough, you have to be exactly like us and eliminate all animal products!

Teach her to eat a balanced diet, weighted to vegetables, sure, but with meat too, and don't feed her processed shit or added sugar.

>doesn't understand a simple word
You're the one that started with this baseless assertion here You're also the one that "can't stop raving about [...] vegans" in a thread that has nothing to do with veganism" You can stop embarrassing yourself now, user.

>like your little friend Galadriel
Fuck lol

This is for real an autism symptom just so you know.

There might genuinely be nothing you can do about it, she might be experiencing sensory overload with anything except the blandest food, and the younger/more anxious they are the more they freak out at the sensation generally.

My advice is avoid refined sugar altogether, cut down on sweets etc for her because sugar wrecks their palate as is.

Do not let her drink anything but water. Diet soda does not count as water in case you are American. If she can't tolerate it at first use concentrated squash and wean her that way.

And start cooking with her, from scratch when possible, finding little tasks for her to help with (age appropriate obv) because kids become more receptive to most kinds of food once they see exactly what goes on to make it.

To help with nutrition try making her fruit and secret veg smoothies, most kids love smoothies.

Some supermarkets do bread with cheese/bell peppers/random shit in them so unless she immediately sees colour in food and freaks out that might be an option.

Also try to get her to eat chip/fry sandwiches at first (to get her used to differing textures) and this will open up opportunity to intoduce more things into the sandwich eventually.

Pathologically picky kids tend to sort themselves out eventually tho, even as late as late teens/20s, after they're more in control of their sensory overload or as they learn to become less 'scared' of food.

Good luck user.

t. voluntarily manage cooking classes for autist kids over every summer

*water and milk, I should say.

"Well, lions eat gazelles for dinner, cats eat mice, foxes eat chickens, humans eat cows. It's what the cows are there for"

preach, Mufasa

Take her to a zoo. Let her get grossed out by the smelly goats, and let her admire the regal lion. And make clear she has a choice to make.

Are you high? I've never met a child that didn't go through multiple phases of intensely irritating mono-food pickiness. It's something a parent has to struggle with through the first kid, and the rest are all handled with strategy.

Making sushi for a living doesn't turn every roll into seafood.

I know this, normal kids as you say go through phases of mono-eating (mostly these are triggered by stress, but sometimes kids fixate on food for no reason). All the advice I gave still applies if kid isn't autistic.

Just saying autist toddler pickiness looks exactly like what user described. Nothing but potato and white carbs (since they're as tasteless/textureless as you can possibly get) until they get to around 5-ish and graduate to chicken nuggets/fish fingers/oatmeal/pasta if lucky then get slowly more normal as adulthood approaches. Like 9.5/10 parents I see have the exact same complaint, nothing but potato and bread at first.

Also toddlers are naturally curious and neurotypical picky kids tend to be less picky as toddlers and get pickier as they age and develop preferences to fixate on. The fact his kid is 3 and picky is minorly suspect in itself.

Kids are just weird sometimes tho user, it's not too big a deal. My advice is still the same.

If you tasted like grass then sure they fucking would.

Also pigs are omnivorous anyway, you loser.

Pigs would actually eat every single part of you

>pigs would NOT eat you

Worst bait I've seen all day.