Did nietzsche ever discuss what to do after you become an ubermensch...

Did nietzsche ever discuss what to do after you become an ubermensch? I've been an ubermensch for a few days now and am feeling stuck

>become an ubermensch
Overman doesn't belong to becoming, you mong. Becoming breeds either masters or slaves, which are none of overman's business.

>overman
>doing anything after "becoming"

please leave

You go to the top of a mountain and stare contently at the horizon

Overcome. You only become the Overman by overcoming. Overcoming is the becoming; that's why he's called the Overman. There is becoming, because the being, like the Overman's over and thus the Overman, is coming. But there isn't any actual "being" the Overman, only becoming the Overman in overcoming. Because it's coming.

This is so fucked up, you realise ubermensch can not be a particular man in bones and flesh but a nietzsche's assumption about human nature, right?

>Overman
oplease stop this

That's such an underwhelming and juvenile reading of Nietzsche.

you realise he meant AI right.............

Of course the particular man in bones and flesh cannot be the Overman, be he can become him.

Nice b8 m8, I r8 it 8/8

>he can become him.
what for?

Is it wrong, in neetch's, eyes to assert that "you want to become strong", instead of saying something like "want to be strong"? If that is so, what the fuck is the difference here. If I am a weak person, and this is constituted in my being, am I in nietzsche's eyes doomed to weakness?

basing this off of the maxim, or axiom, whatever you want to call it, 'become who you are'.

the materialism of this post is overwhelming
I wonder if Americans will ever be able to understand continental philosophy

>Did nietzsche ever discuss what to do after you become an ubermensch? I've been an ubermensch for a few days now and am feeling stuck
This post cracked me up.

Genocide untermenschen

Did you give it an upvote and repost it on r/Veeky Forums?

You post photos of your muscles on facebook and write "FEAR ME" across it in flame graphic font

*repercussions of fedora tipping travel across the universe*

I thought this was pretty funny t bh