D'you wanna make a homo Veeky Forums chart?

We get rec request threads fairly regularly and it's usually the same books that get mentioned so I was thinking it would be a worthwhile endeavour to make a comprehensive chart of Veeky Forums-approved homo works.

I should mention that being unless you're happy for it to be made on MS Paint, someone other than me is gonna have to put it together,

So some things to think about to get the ball rolling:

>Just male homo masterrace? Lez lit too? Or should we open it up to anything LGBT-related?

>Novels, or plays and poetry too? Should we include non-fiction?

>how homo is homo enough? Should works with incidental homo be considered or should it be central to the work's themes?

>what info should be on the chart? Just cover, title, author? Should each entry have a short sentence describing plot/theme/what form the homo takes?

And of course you can start throwing out suggestions if you want.

There are too many fags, really.

Why is this board filled with fags? Reading books won't make your dad any less disappointed.

Byron was more homo than Wilde but people somehow forget it

Liberals utterly BTFO

It's a question for another thread thread really but my theory is that a lot of fags nowadays cling to anything vaguely intellectual in reaction to the trashy and vacuous abomination that is mainstream gay culture.

yo seriously. I noticed so many homos on this board. it's so awkward. I feel so uncomfortable around the mentally ill. there is a boy who grew his hair out and where's a bit of make up that works at star bucks. he's not passable at all. no tits. no ass. man game but the name tag says rachel. all the customers get so awkward with this dude it's hilarious. I can't get any reading done when he works. just watching there reactions to being served. most men can't even look him in the eyes. hilarious.

You talk like a nigga. I feel so uncomfortable around the mentally ill. Get lost.

Quality discourse on Veeky Forums tonight.

Can we to the OP topic, folks? An LGBT category for the sticky would be worth having.

Yeah, but how many people actually check the sticky?

I did. the sticky actually has a lot of books that never get mentioned here. it's great. good sticky.

Alright I'm going to suggest these for trans-lit:

>Orlando by Virginia Woolf
>Myra Breckinridge by Gore Vidal
>Breakfast on Pluto by Patrick McCabe
>And maybe An Anglo-American Alliance by Gregory Casparian

Any others?

Being gay/LGBT is the epitome of everything lame, PC and ZOG approved. You know what's truly edgy? Daring to be White, Straight and Proud on this day and age. Generation Z is probably the most pozzed generation in history. The numales and Lgbtbbqwtf thingamajigs at school are so obviously mentally ill, the sort of people that wouldn't survive in the wild just a generation ago. I blame anime and xenoestrogens. Join the resistance.

Yugioh Mishima

>believes in cultural marxism in a society owned by capitalists

Some homo shit that gets mentioned every now and then on Veeky Forums:

>Maurice, by E. M. Forster
>Confessions of a Mask, by Yukio Mishima
>The Confusions of Young Törless, by Robert Musil
>Death in Venice, by Thomas Mann
>The City and the Pillar, by Gore Vidal

>doing anything political
Rookie move, drone.

you make me want to kill myself. i don't even care about your opinion, its just that you write like you're mentally disabled. you're bitching about modern culture yet you write like a 14 year old.i really hope you have some kind of experience that makes you think like an adult.

Stay focused and contribute books, retard.

Obligatory Sappho, too

it's so true. how do we end straight white male oppression?

Ones I read in my teens:

Les amities particulieres (Roger Peyrefitte)
Sandel (Angus Stewart)
Now and Then (William Corlett)

Would actually be interested in a chart of this genre

did any of you gays watch the movie Moonlight? I saw it opening night with my friend and my gf (sry) and it was fucking great. it makes me want to write a thread about how you can tell a great story that's interesting even if it's just one about oppression which most people appear to be repulsed by on here.

The Mirror of Love is pretty nice; it's basically the entire history of gayness in one long poem.

>While life endures we'll love,
>and afterwards, if what they say is true,
>I'll be refused a Heaven
>crammed with popes, policemen, >fundamentalists,
>and burn instead,
>quite happily,
>with Sappho, Michelangelo
>and you, my love.

>I'd burn throughout eternity
>with you.

This has got to be the most anaemic, most pathetic post I've seen this month.

>you make me want to kill myself

Makes sense, you know, with the LGBT suicide rate being like 10x that of normal people

The Immoralist, by Andre Gide
The Counterfeiters, by Andre Gide
At Swim, Two Boys, by Jamie O'Neill
Hard Rain Falling, by Don Carpenter

Shakespeare's sonnets 1-126

The Master, by Colm Tóibín
Mothers and Sons, by Colm Tóibín

There's potential, being a tranny is some IRL cronenberg shit. Could make good literature

What the fuck are you talking about?

So far:

Transgender:
>Orlando by Virginia Woolf
>Myra Breckinridge by Gore Vidal
>Breakfast on Pluto by Patrick McCabe
>An Anglo-American Alliance by Gregory Casparian (sort of)

Gay:
>Maurice, by E. M. Forster
>Confessions of a Mask, by Yukio Mishima
>The Confusions of Young Törless, by Robert Musil
>Death in Venice, by Thomas Mann
>The City and the Pillar, by Gore Vidal
>Les amities particulieres, by Roger Peyrefitte
>Sandel, by Angus Stewart
>Now and Then, by William Corlett
>The Immoralist, by Andre Gide
>The Counterfeiters, by Andre Gide
>At Swim, Two Boys, by Jamie O'Neill
>Hard Rain Falling, by Don Carpenter
>Shakespeare's sonnets 1-126
>The Master, by Colm Tóibín
>Mothers and Sons, by Colm Tóibín

Lot of gay here, folks - anyone have les-lit recs?

Mrs Dalloway is the only one I've read desu

Nightwood, The Price of Salt come to mind right now.

Sappho ofc

>The Confusions of Young Törless
lewd as fuck, the gayest shit

Going transgender is one of the most JUST things you can do as a human being. And I guess that can make for good literature but what do I know

spoilers: read Wasp Factory

essential crossdresser/homosexual degenerates-core

Patricia Highsmith

N O T R E D A M E D E S F L E U R S
O
T
R
E

D
A
M
E

D
E
S

F
L
E
U
R
S

>join the resistance

Hold on, I'm almost there. All I've gotta do is gain 200 pounds, regain my virginity, stop showering for a month, and move back into my parents basement to scream at people on anime websites. That will surely end decades of social change and bring back the good old days of genocide and oppression.

This board is so unintentionally hilarious lmao you idiots were indoctrinated online so easily with fucking memes appealing to your loser need for social identity.

>taking my post seriously
>trying to play off your anger by acting like you don't care
I don't care if you suck dick, user.

I'd say Tonio Kröger as well

t. mann

Oppression is a slave morality PC Marxist buzzword. The weak are supposed to fear the strong. Law of the jungle bro

Probably because when you fuck your sister how many young Greek asses you split becomes background noise.

The Marxists went cultural. They're all about seizing academia and the media and use it to force their own vision of what can and can't be said. And it's wor

yes, all those people in the media who aren't in it for their personal material gains in capital...

TRIGGERED

No. See, another person conflating Marxism with globalism (and as an extension capitalism). Does not compute. Corporations still run the show, not the state. So tell me again how Marxists have won?