Grill

I need to get a grill. I don't know if I should go with a gas grill or a charcoal grill. I love grilling.

I like that a gas grill is simple and clean. I like the versatility of a charcoal grill and the taste.

I don't have space for two grills. However, I am willing to spend some money if I find something that can do both.

Any suggestions?

buy outdoor gas griddle, not grill. grill = cancer

there are no grills on Veeky Forums

smoker with a gas, offset firebox.

Boy is your face going to be red when you spend your whole life denying yourself the flavor of grilled food only to get killed in an accident or something

gas is for faggots

How about a gas grill with a smoker box next to it? That way you can grill conveniently but you can add smoke to give it a better taste. And if you want to go hard-core, you can actually fullblown smoke something with the gas things turned off.

TFW no grillfriend ;_;

I own the same grill in your photo. Webber is worth every penny. Had shit grills for years and these things are bulletproof. They also make a tiny charcoal grill for about 30 dollars. I think it's called the smokey Joe. I own both, gas is great for the every day stuff, charcoal is great once in a while for that unique flavor. Damn this is so small you probably won't even notice it on a shelf in a closet somewhere. Slight exaggeration of course, but fit limited space, you could still probably do both.

Pan fry things only.
Charcoal grills let carcinogens on your food.
Propane and gas put chemical residue on your food.
Both of these produce cancer.

That is a happy looking grill from that angle. :]

I want to fiddle with the handles.

I had the same dilemma my man and found the solution in pic related. Charcoal grill with a gas ignite. Best of both worlds and I've been using mine for almost 10 years and still love it.

>Spending this much for a grill with useless features.
>Not just buying a chimney and using paper.

I was cooking with my fathers three burner 800€ Weber and it broke after my second try.

There is a replaceable part that is meant to break after your warranty runs out or the simple steps to fix the regulator dont work.

How much more money for an outdoor grill that can take use?

We get it; You don't have a job.

It wasn't my fault the customer was in the way of my fist!

And Jews.

I agree with both these statements!

>25 year warranty
youre a fucking liar.
youd rather buy a 200-800Eurofagmoney grill instead of the 35Eurodouchemoney part
you were probably trying to ignite the burners as you opened the valve on the propane tank.
fuckin pleb

I've got a Weber Q and a kettle. When I'm cooking just a steak for myself, I use the Q. When I have a lot of guests over I use the kettle, sometimes both.
However, if I had to choose one I'd choose the Q. I'd get more use out of it, as I'm living in a small house for uni with little free time and money.