How does Veeky Forums feel about white chocolate?

How does Veeky Forums feel about white chocolate?

Other urls found in this thread:

eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/ALL/?uri=CELEX:32000L0036
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trash, not real chocolate, I don't eat it unless it's impolite to decline.

It has it's uses. Made a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake with it and it was breddy gud.

It was only made just so black people could get messy too

it's okay on cookies, but other than that. it sucks.

It isn't even chocolate.

too sweet for most purposes
but used in the right situations is the perfect choice

think some lighter fruit-based cakes

Doodoo

Better than bad real chocolate, but never better than good real chocolate.

i don't need more acne thanks

Not real chocolate. It is essentially a cream bar. Lack of cocoa butter and cacao, therefore is not a chocolate bar.

It's delicious, fuck these children.

You are the child.

Don't get me wrong. I would eat one. But that's only cause I'm not a chocolate person. Besides my candy endeavors more consist on gummies, and white chocolate covered gummies are amazing.

I like it.

Superior Chocolate.

Fake and gay

sugar is bad for you

Not real chocolate but still pretty good.

I like it.

>How does Veeky Forums feel about white chocolate?
It's /pol/ tier

God tier with raspberries, cherries, blackberries, or cranberries, shit tier on its own

>Lack of cocoa butter

Is this an American thing? White chocolate is supposed to have cocoa butter but not the cocoa liquor.

Wouldn't call it chocolate but I honk it tastes good.

Dislike it. Way too sweet, it makes me cringe whenever I eat a piece.

Hey guys, I upgraded your white chocolate

I hate any kind of chocolate besides it, it's absolutely delicious.

this
I thought it's mostly a way to utilise all the cocoa butter left over from the production process of chocolate

A worthy confection

Need I say more?

I like it better than milk chocolate as a standalone.

might as well mix some sugar into butter

>not white
>not chocolate

Add flour, baking soda/powder, and an egg and you've just invented sugar cookies, which are also delicious.

it's gr8

I used to eat the shit out of these back when I was a sugar loving kid and candy was 4 for a dollar.

This. A very easy way to add in an some fatty sugary flavour to a light and acidic dessert.

dark chocolate is so much better

My wife's son loves the shit

Hershey's cookies and cream is the only good Hershey's brand product

i use it in desserts occasionally. it's okay on its own, but i'd rather eat dark chocolate. i wouldn't buy it to eat it plain.

>Is this an American thing?
i think that guy is just an idiot. although, i'm sure you can purchase something labeled "white chocolate" in america that does not have cocoa butter in it.

Literally the best kind of chocolate there is.
White Chocolate is my fucking jam. My kryptonite. My favourite god damn dessert on this planet.

> Milky Bar
> Milky Bar Buttons
> Cadbury Dream Bar
> Lindt White Chocolate Lindor Truffles
> White Chocolate Reese's
> White Chocolate Fudge Oreos
> Lindt White Chocolate Bunnies
> Green & Blacks White Chocolate Bar
> Purdys White Chocolate collections

Jesus take the wheel

Wasted.
For me, it's a pure glass of water.

What would you call them if they're not chocolate?

Coaco butter bars or something?

it's like chocolate with no chocolate flavor

it's pretty good shit; people who bitch about it are autistics who get stuck on semantics because it's called chocolate but doesn't contain cocoa

too sweet

go back to rebbit you fucking faggot

Why they always gotta mix in macadamia nuts with the cookies? Fucking why?

I consider myself pretty in-line with Veeky Forums's attitudes (hate ketchup, steaks rare, dark chocolate good, black people shitty), but fuck all you beta numales who say white chocolate is shit just to fit in.

White chocolate is delicious, and it takes a true alpha to go against the grain and like white chocolate for what it is. I don't give a shit about looking like a pleb and trying to act patrician. White chocolate is good, and you know it.

Everyone knows it isn't chocolate, fip your tedoras somewhere else

I genuinely don't like white chocolate. To me it tastes like eating chocolate if chocolate cut with coconut butter. I used to though so who knows what happened.

I do ketchup though so I will accept your opinion and assure you that I am not afraid of being rounded up by the pleb patrol.

I don't know about you Yanks but over here we simply refer to it as Paley-Waley Sweety-Beety.

Lol. Why do black people hate chocolate? A black friend I used to have (before I sold him) would always say " "chocolate don't do chocolate"

The American thing is that nobody in america understands what white chocolate is.

it's not even chocolate at all but just a mix of sugar, milk and cocoa butter.
I'm not american

Cocoa butter. Comes from the cocoa bean. What they make chocolate out of. You dumb fuck.

>Why do black people hate chocolate?
They don't. The fuck are you talking about?

most black people I've met hate chocolate. Whats so fucking hard to understand?

Black people don't hate chocolate. You asked a bad question.

Just recently I brought cupcakes to my kids class that his mother made (wife's son forced meme sure to ensue) and more than a few black kids refused because chocolate. Its a thing, trust me fellow whitey.

They do. Ask your towns token black.

Maybe it's because I'm light skinned, but chocolate is my favorite.

chocolate is made almost entirely with cocoa powder, sugar and a bit a cocoa butter you nigger.
white chocolate doesn't contain cocoa at all, it's not chocolate you uncultured fatfuck.

white chocolate from wikipedia

"It commonly consists of cocoa butter, sugar and milk solids "

Agreed in the US there is prolly no cocoa butter but by definition white chocolate is made with cocoa butter which comes from cocoa beans. Go fuck yourself dipship.

just to add, obviously its not chocolate. If it was it would be called chocolate, not white chocolate. I wish this board werent filled with children so we didnt have to spell everything out for them.

It's obviously not chocolate, otherwise we'd call it chocolate, not milk chocolate.

You sound like you are arguing against me but you are proving my point. There are different levels of chocolate. Dark, milk, white.

it's fascinating, you are really an idiot if you can't understand a simple concept like this. white chocolate is not chocolate.

>levels of chocolate
Anyway, I wasn't arguing, just pointing out that calling it "not chocolate" just because it needs to be distinguished from milk chocolate is retarded.

a chocolate must contain this ingredient: cocoa powder.

no cocoa powder = not chocolate.

my whole point is that it all involves the fucking cocoa bean. Its made with fucking cocoa butter. Its not a fucking stretch to use a similar fucking name for a product that comes from the same fucking plant.

I wasnt asking for you life story. Just because... oh fuck do I really need to spell this out. I never said there is not a single black person alive who doesnt like chocolate. The fuck is wrong with people these days?

>white chocolate is not chocolate
> a soft taco is not a taco
>light beer is not beer ( i actually agree with that one)
>a bad movie is not a movie
>a burger with no mustard is not a burger

Delicious, but with limited uses.

Chocolate is, by definition, sugar mixed with cocoa derivatives products.

Great with salty things like pretzels.

Counterpoint: a chocolate (as a confection, not just the flavor) must contain cocoa butter, not cacao solids.

Proof: white chocolate is legally labelled as a chocolate despite containing no cacao solids, and even 100% chocolate bars include the cocoa butter naturally present in the bean.

...what

but thats not a counterpoint. My whole argument was that white chocolate is chocolate because of the cocoa butter

>chocolate is made almost entirely with cocoa powder,
I'm drunk and I saw the difference between that and
>It commonly consists of cocoa butter,
Powder or a main derivative=/=butter, you fucking nit.

Fun fact: because white chocolate contains only cocoa butter but no cocoa solids, it has no theobromine and can therefore be enjoyed by dogs as well.

I always lol when I remember that the US and Switzerland have literal laws about chocolate.
Obsessed morons.

eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/ALL/?uri=CELEX:32000L0036

Why are yuropoors so clueless? Must be all that liberal media brainwashing.

Never liked it, way too sweet

Fucking delicious

The aforesaid Directive was consequently designed to lay down definitions and common rules in respect of the composition, manufacturing specifications, packaging and labelling of cocoa and chocolate products

Fucking gold. What dumbasses.

Nice try but literally nobody is going to believe you, dumbass troll.

Look it up, moron.

I'm not Veeky Forums but I love letting a small chunk melt in my mouth. My brother was also saying it's not real chocolate but now he can't keep himself from stealing my chocolate

And this thread.

We don't hate chocolate, we hate taking food from self-absorbed whiteys

No, he's just a fucking idiot.

I like it! But few shops sell it in my neighborhood. I miss it.

a hard taco is not a taco you fucking piece of human garbage. say what you vomited near a mexican and you'll get fucking shanked.