What does ck think about waffle house?

what does ck think about waffle house?

It's all terribly bad for you, but it tastes pretty good, especially for the price.

its not any worse for you than anything else.

agreed just got the All Star Breakfast™
and it was delicious but I feel like shit now

good place for good people. and also terrible people.

Nigga what? Have you never had one of their breakfast or lunch specials?

what do you get when you go to waffle house?

Either the All Star Breakfast or the Texas Bacon Cheesesteak Melt. I got a double cheeseburger once too and it beat the shit out of fast food burgers.

it's just food.

Yes, extremely caloric food with little else going on. It's basically meat, eggs, potatoes, bread, butter, oil, and sugar. Practically everything is fried.

like i said, it's just food.

By that logic, this is also just food (except the cigs).

By the way, I've actually been there and got a double bypass burger with fries. I didn't really like it all that much to be honest.

obese flyover poverty food

that is also just food.

it just happens to be a lot of food.

nope, it's food just like any other food. it doesn't make you better or worse for eating it, there's no pride to be gained by not eating it. it really doesn't matter.

Your arteries and ass might not agree.

by definition, no one eating lots of food is in poverty.

it's no different than any other food, in that regard either. you're bullshitting yourself if you think so.

Is this some new tier of autism? There's no difference between 500 calories of fried potatoes and 500 calories of fruit. It's just food, it's not any worse for you than anything else.

If you were trying to ruse me, good job. You succeeded.

You're either a troll or literally retarded.

there literally fucking isn't.

no, you're just brainwashed by memes that are so deeply ingrained in our culture that no one questions them and even fabricates studies to support them because if they come out wrong "the mistake was mine, since we all know meme-x".

Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

what's it like, being retarded and gullible?

>there literally fucking isn't.

Even if you were stupid enough to think that all calories are the same regardless of source, surely you realize that the vitamin and mineral content of blueberries and french fries are different.

Ham and Cheese omelette special. Comes with hash browns and toast.

Something about Waffle House omelettes...They're the fucking bomb

yeah, technically, but it doesn't really matter. mostly your nutrients come from bacterial post-processing.

I once ordered a pecan waffle at waffle house outside of Lafayette, Louisiana and it had a rusty thumbtack in it. So, I do not care for their waffles.

>they don't have Altoids Sours
garbage tier t b h

If you eat nothing but french fries you will get scurvy. If you eat nothing but blueberries you will not.

Scurvy will eventually kill you so yeah, technically, it doesn't really matter as long as you don't care whether you live or die.

there's actually very little evidence to support that, it is most likely simply an old wives tale.

scatterd smothered and covered