Nostalgia food from childhood

Remember these lunches, guys?

Mexico has come a long way in the past 20 years.

feel so bad for the child who has to eat that.

prepared by some millennial mom blogger who thinks she's awesome.

How many times has that take-out box been used?

No it hasn't.

maybe it hasnt but the weed sure came a long way

it's gone downhill, american medical is the best weed on the planet.

i meant physical distance

Your parents were trying to abort you at the end trimester.

Good times.

Fucking autocorrect ruining the punchline.

32nd trimester.

Gorrammit.

not even close
B.C illegally grown is the best

>/pol/ visits Veeky Forums

...I have seen the heads sawn off live men. I have seen live feed of an AC-130s gun cam as it turns men to paste. I have seen mortar misfires turn the men operating it to unidentifiable red goo.

But what you have posted is just fucking horrible. Jesus christ even as a joke that's revolting.

calm down reddit

xD lulz!!!

>I have seen live feed of an AC-130s gun cam as it turns men to paste.
Dope. They were probably head choppers anyways.

noaggg

What kinda welfare niggery bullshit is this?

Im from BC and this is horseshit. even grow-up weed from alberta is better than our meme plant these days

you mean grow-op?

>Medical

Ahahaha no. "Medical" doesn't mean shit as far as quality is concerned. A good grow is a good grow; I've worked on both medical and rec farms that produced weed that I wouldn't even bother giving away - PM, Bud Rot, aphids, no flushing, malnourishment, fertilizer burns, harvested 3 weeks early.... If you want good weed you have to know who grew it and what their operation is like.

for me...

Or you could just not be a filthy degenerate.

These little buggers.
>tasty
>unheathly
>easily available

Literally flavoured sugar in rice paper.
Makes a somewhat effective playground terror weapon if you bite a hole in opposite sides of the rim, and blow it right into someones face.

It depends on the area and the source, but that other guy is kind of right.

In Oregon, you wouldn't even be able to find anything grown anywhere else if you tried.

Even before recreational weed passed, the medical market was awash with top tier shit.

The only real difference between illegal and legal weed here is how much you're going to pay for it. Even then, it hardly seems worth the risk of buying it illegally from people when anyone can just legally grow their own... and just like with cooking... anybody who cares about quality that much will figure it out.

what is that