How can we make this board better?

How can we make this board better?

Remove the pseuds and shitposters without removing the elitism

By making quality threads yourself instead of bullshit like this

Lot's of fucking wordfilters like /leftypol/ has.

holy shit go to reddit

Everything is exactly as it can be and there is no different way about it. There is no way people can exert more or less effort than they can or be smarter or dumber than they are.

Everything is exactly the only way it can be.

Amor fati, lad.

Contribute to this thread or leave.

Reee, etc.

I will continue to shill for Trump until every post on this board is alt-right related.

More frogposting
More redpills

Get gassed, Redditor faggot.

Some great literary memes

Promptly kill anyone who frogposts, or at least perma-ban their ISP.

Ban the following:
-Frogposting
-my diary desu
-really made me think
-holy... i want more
-Stirnerposting
-Zizekposting
-discussion of women instead of books written by women, whether about female philosophers, writers, or whatever
-"redpill" terminology
-John Green threads
Generally a bunch of Rule 3 bans. To return Veeky Forums to its former glory a mod would have to be a draconian asshole. /r9k/ flooded and destroyed Veeky Forums, and you're going to have to send off a bunch of shitposters and dilettantes if you want to restore posting quality.

I don't expect this to happen, because it would take a lot of sustained effort, but it would be really cool if it did.

Can we ban you until you're off your period?

Required entrance quiz to be able to post.

Holy...i want more... and really made me think are decent memes, and aren't ruining things like my diary desu.

I think it's my fault that this board is so shit

My posts are mostly low quality, I don't read a lot at all

This board was better in most aspects when I first arrived

This.

fp;pb

>-my diary desu
>-really made me think
>-holy... i want more
fuck off

This user is correct. We unironically need our own group of Stalins to make Veeky Forums great again.

the mods need to enforce philosophy/religion belonging on Veeky Forums instead of Veeky Forums UNLESS you are talking about a SPECIFIC philosophical/religious TEXT that you ACTUALLY READ.

You're right about everything. I'm glad other people recognize all these problems. The automatic shitpost responses like "my diary desu" and others you posted are so awful for a board.

Stop making meta threads

You can make it better by deleting this thread.

1. When a fellow Veeky Forumsizen creates a thread asking a question, which of the following responses memes is the most common?
A) My diary, desu
B) holy... i want more
C) 2spooky4me
D) [damnsonwheredyoufindthispepe.jpg]

Whats the correct answer, Veeky Forums?

>meta

What are those? I don't speak weeb.

My diary, desu

The bottom 2 should give you an insta-ban

Correct!

Welcome to Veeky Forums, where the tea is always hot and made by someone else, and most of us are fully autistic.

Fuck off newfag

Kill all frogposters

How can we make people better?