That first sip of the day

>that first sip of the day

Alchoholism is hell of an adiction

Move to Wisconsin where hamms is 10 bucks a 30 rack. You'll fit right in

Nostalgia'd hard. Hamms is what my dad drank every night (before he beat my mom and me). Do you have a picture of a belt with a Honda belt buckle?

Nevermind, I found it! It's nostalgia night!

Is disgusting? Yea but the second can tastes ok.

jesus, so you hate being able to function i take it.

>Honda

Lol @ ur dad

>not beating your wife and child in Street Fighter every night while wearing your Honda belt

>12 hour shift
>Come home
>Empty stomach
>crack a beer
>sit on the couch
>turn on tv
>take that first sip
>bliss runs through every vein
>proceed to get plastered and make dinner

This literally keeps me alive I love this feel so much

It's not alcoholism if you wait till 10PM to drink right?

What is Hamms similar to? I've always wanted to try it, but I haven't been able to try it yet. I can't seem to find it not sold by the case.

How does it taste? Every lager that strong in Finland tastes like beer with vodka in it, fucking horrible.

it tastes like someone threw up corn and piss in your mouth

This is my shit. $2 for a tallboy at my local, which would be a horrible deal if it weren't in white Brooklyn.

I don't drink beer any more, but I'll be getting into this pretty soon.

lousy scotch?

>The only reason I get out of bed

Booze is expensive where I live and I have a budget. My birthday is coming soon and I'll probably get some Laphroaig.

>tfw first time drinking advocaat
this shit is fucking delicious

>tfw some states banned selling this

It's not fair man

>do laundry
>:buy lamt liquor in change

>drinking beer out of plastic bottles
with a very good reason

>95% grain alcohol
>beer

oh shit, I was only paying attention to the bottle
this even more horrifying

very useful for homemade liquers and infusions
drinking it undiluted is obviously not a very good idea

I love cheap beer like Natty and Keystone but Busch is just vile and skunky.

They sell this stuff in gas stations in Wisconsin. The drinking culture here is fucking nuts.

Can confirm. It's cheap cheap to get drunk in wisconsin

>someone has a bottle of this
>im at a party and have had a few drinks
>see this and want to do a shot
>everyone is telling me "Don't"
>Go ahead and do it anyways
>my entire body burns, instantly
>hurt for the rest of the night
>fall over short after due to my lightweight nature.

Colt 45 for casual drinking, Olde English for all-day affairs.

>It's not alcoholism if you wait till 10PM to drink right?

You got a serious problem my man :-(

50 cents a can at HyVee store here in IA

not bad for a 23 ounce can

Good fucking god

>tfw moved out of Iowa to Minnesota and I can't even buy beer at the grocery store here

Why are you all suck alcoholics. FFS do you hate your lard ass life that much to drink to the excess and/or daily?

Most alcoholics are skinny my man. Liquid diet of empty calories.

>drinking union made beer

>Liquid diet of empty calories
Sure. That's why they're on Veeky Forums.

maybe in euroland but all the fat girls i know here eat like 2k calories a day and drink like 400 calories of wine.

Once the pleasure train starts it doesn't stop. That's why girls who masturbate too much are usually plump. They enjoy pleasures and have no self control.

you fucking dipshit

I thought they flic the bean so much that they are literally too fat to get free dick on demand from tinder

No beer for me
I prefer a refreshing bottle of fruit juice in the early AM
Puts the day in perspective
Always start off on the right foot

sorry boys i'm not an alcoholic anymore

mix it with kool-aid and its pure gold. just dont drink this shit or even smell it when you're hungover or you'll vomit

wew

>12hr night shift
>get home at 8:30am
>turn on the morning news
>crack a tallboy
>that first fuckin sip

There's just something about it.

My Wisconsin bros know what's good. God bless our alcoholic state.

Who /mickeys/ here?

50 cents.. the hell? Im near davenport, which hyvee?

It actually is really watery weirdly

Lol New York banned selling beer over a certain ABV and Malt liquor out of anything besides plastic bottles because there were too many assaults using the bottles

I'm trying so hard to find their 40's in the Tri Cities (TN). I absolutely love their 12 oz grenades though.

I've been drinking way too many of pic related lately. I'm going to die soon aren't I?

fukin hell that sounds delicious

it'll make your throat melt, and if you do it a couple times, you might start choking if you inhale the fumes, but it's not THAT bad.

You're a fucking alcoholic and should either seek help or stop for a few weeks.

>Go over to friends house
>Fast and the 40oz
>Goal is to drink a 40oz before the credits of a fast and furious movie roll
>Get done within an hour
>They get concerned when I want to drive myself home two hours later
People who can't handle a drink baffle me

I'm jealous of people like that, honestly. It's so cheap for them to enjoy a nice buzz.

2000 calories is not that much

t. 6'0" 150lb and thats my daily intake

Fuck dude I drink 5 a day. More recently they've been taking 20 minutes.
You're wasting your money at 120 minutes. Buy weaker beer and leave the 40s on the shelves for people who enjoy them.

one 40 over the course of an entire movie is a drinking game? That sounds lame as fuck dude.

>equivalent of at least 3 strong beers in 1 hour
>"a drink"

“I decided to stop drinking. I lay awake most of that night, and by noon the next day every bone in my body ached. In a blind panic, I nervously poured a glass full of gin, my hands shaking so violently that I spilled half the bottle. As I gulped it down, I could feel the agony gradually lessening. Then I finally knew the terrible truth: I was hooked. I couldn’t quit.”
—Faye for drugfreeworld.org

you sound like a pussy.

I'm a lightweight, feels good to have an OE last all day.

My (Mason City) HyVee liquor store has a 50 cent table, everything is 50 cents.

I got 2 left in the fridge.

>tfw a more than half full wine bottle open after yesterday's drinking
A good feel.
Dude have you had Stroh's? It's good for the price I think if you want some cheaper stuff.
>Making dinner while drinking
Seriously one of the greatest pleasures life offers.
Be careful dude, you may want to consider talking to someone somewhere if this everclear stuff keeps going on.
When I was going through a bad spot and drinking cheap beer, busch light went down like water to me. Maybe that was a circumstantial thing though.

going to recycle some beer cans so I can buy beer

feels bumish man

managed to scrounge up enough money for a 12 pack

When I was in college I would crush two of those a night and then take waterfalls or something. I did the for a few months. It's the sugar that really gets you. I would wake up feeling so shaky, just from forcing that much sugar into my body. Terrible.

I don't drink anymore but I was never addicted to alcohol. It was just some depressed phase I was having. I think it's different for everyone

Mad Dog is where it's at. Though Coco Loco may very well be their worst flavor.

>that first tip of the day

Goddammit, I just cracked open a tall boy I picked up since the liquor store is closed today.

Fuck you OP.

Why, to get drunk? You may as well bought a cheap vodka, got 10x more worth your dollar

This is me, minus the TV. Plus the fact that I'm trying to hide the fact that I drink about 4 beers while making dinner from my wife. I hate it when she comes and sits at the dining table to talk the whole time I'm cooking.

What shit hole do you live in? Liquor store if ever should only be closed on Sunday for God's worship day.

Even in this shithole in the south, liquor stores were open Saturday and today. He must live in a Muslim country or something.

Literally the best malt liquor available. 8% and it tastes okay.

do they sell 750ml courts in america?, this is my go to lager

>drinking a 40 over the span of the day
Enjoy your warm flat piss.
I wouldnt drink a forty warm let alone flat and warm.

>4%

why even live?

because its $1 each

Is this a joke?

>Drinking a 40 before a 2 hour long movie ends

I could down one in 5 minutes, let alone two fucking hours.

>4% for fucking 750ml

Dude I'd be pissing myself before I'm even buzzed

I usually drink 3 of them when getting home at night

didnt realize this is another alc thread

SR is my late night beer

a keystone ice in the morning just to make me not want to kill myself and motivate my to work until after work for a couple of SR

Gotta get your water in somehow.

For me it is the Natty Daddy. The best malt liquor.

Scotch?

It's a blend ya mongo and please don't use the term Scotch, it's fucking reeking.

Barf. The price is right but it tastes like an ipa. Gross.

I kind of want to try the flavored steels just to see if they live up to the shit flavored skunk water they've imparted into all their products.

I always thought Steel Reserve tasted like an IPA. Natty Daddys are strong but I find them smoother than other malt liquors in the same abv range.

The flavored steels are what you'd expect. They aren't that bad, but they aren't great either.

I've been getting back into Milwaukee's best ice, surprisingly decent this time of year, but it never lasts long.
Natural ice 40s were my go to for the past year but the plastic milwaukees have a wide mouth and taste exactly the same. Natural ice maybe a little less hoppy.

The things I avoid like the plague are all 24/25oz cans, 8.1% steel reserve, steel reserve in general, natty daddys, 4loko and bud light.
All extremely nasty, will only be drunk if I'm in withdraw.
Was always scared of plastic 40s but apparently it's the beer, not the packaging. You do have to consider that retarded stock boys can drop the plastic bottles and put them right back on the shelf, but I haven't had problems with it yet, they're far lighter and easier to handle than glass.

I've had a few flavors of steel before, but honestly I would recommend just drinking regular things instead. It's a huge injection of sugar for no real reason.

this is my friends 6 months of cans

add a lil squirt of lemon juice. instantly 1000 times better. try it

Holy fuck post more of this man's disgusting taste in life please.

Just cracked open a pint of Beck's
$4 for 4pints at my grocery, couldn't resist

cheers, my brothers