Hungover foods

What are you favourite foods to eat when you're hungover?

Other urls found in this thread:

bcliquorstores.com/product/28084
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fortified wine. 12% is for chumps I drink 23%.

why not just bump it up to 40% whiskey at that point?

Because I can pay fifteen dollars for 750ml of whiskey at 40% or pay fifteen dollars for 2000ml of wine at 23%.

My wine is the lowest available price point plus highest alcohol content and as a bonus it has a large quantity and I don't have to use mix.

It used to be chicken tendies and fries or a local favorite in the city I lived in The Trash Plate, but after 10 years of living in Hawaii it's the loco moco.

It's a burger patty atop a bed of steamed rice topped with eggs any style, usually OE or scrambled then smothered in heavy. Add a scoop of Mac salad and you're gtg.

>I don't have to use mix.
>trying to talk shit about people drinking 12% wine
>has to use a mixer
kek

You don't drink much do you princess

>goes for the 750ml that you can basically inhale and have no time to sip and enjoy while you watch anime
>literally crack head tier

Just a good ol burger thank you very much

there is no wine at 23% fag

> Baked beans
> Burnt bits
> Unidentifiable meaty things

Lose the tomatoes and mushrooms and cook the eggs properly, and that's basically my idealised post-hangover food.

DUDE ALCOHOL LMAO

Lurn 2 reed thicko

t. a yank without a clue

Leftovers

I guess cold pizza or a nice biscuits and gravy/egg/hashbrown breakfast in particular

bcliquorstores.com/product/28084

This is why bongs have far surpassed Americans in obesity.

Americans have been making the best beer in the word, while bongs are still drinking pisswater. So Americans are far more satisfied by their alcohol, and don't have to wake up filling like shit every morning, and compensate by eating a plate full of garbage. Heck, most of us wake and bake, have a nice smoothie, and then go for a run and do some yoga or some shit, before heading out for a day at the beach. Can you even swim where you live, on your island?

>snaggletooth faggot thinks he knows anything about food

Go choke down some more curry and instant coffee you faggot. English food is fucking garbage.

t. an Englishman made me cry on the internet.

>He believes in the American craft beer marketing push.

Nation of the gullible.

>In this post i will make up a load of nonsense.

>Wake and bake.
I can fucking tell, you dopey mong.

So most of America takes drugs the second they get out of bed.

All the shitposting and fast food threads make sense now.

Your dad's dick

He's a post op, so You've been licking ladyman wound faggot.

For me, it's the McMuffin

This and hashbrowns with a juice is perfect for a hangover.

What?

I said the beans, unidentified meaty bits, and carbon bits were a good thing. Lots of fat and protein to recover from the boozing, and plenty of carbs to soak up the leftover alcohol.
Admittedly, it's a bit much for me, but about half that would be great.
Just without mushrooms or tomatoes, because I don't like those.

Last night's leftover takeaway, you mean? That'd be a great idea if I wasn't so hungry when I get drunk.

> American calling any other beer pisswater
> Americans calling anyone else fat
Christ, you're stupid.

As for swimming? This is a first-world country. There are swimming pools available, but I don't think baking in direct sunlight would be good with a hangover.
Unlike you american alcoholics, we europeans aren't drunk all the time and don't drive places while probably still drunk.

Nice shitposting mate

Also a full English with some hair of the dog and strong tea is a hangover murderer

>frying fruit
god damn americans

He said wake and bake, this is what most Americans do he said.

Lay off the dope druggy and then you might be able to read a simple sentence.

>Legalising a drug that turns the populace into lazy zombies who eat high fat and high salt foods.

What a fucking mess, trump needs to concentrate on you lot before he takes on mental chinks with nukes and crazy Slavs who would destroy your army in weeks.

>Been fighting pakis with 70yo weapons for 16 years and still on the back foot.

>anime
Faggot,

>tea
>tomato juice, lime, hot sauce, dash of Worcestershire, club soda
>Emergen-C + OJ + salt
>banana, eggs, buttered toast

Put on some sunglasses and walk around a bit. It will help you take a nap later.

Eggs with bacon or pizza

>what are niggers and beaners

The same can be said about high school graduation rate, teen pregnancy, std rates, general hygine, crime stats, etc
if you factored out JUST niggers, the US would look pretty good.

>The reason my country is so bad is because of it's population

Are you really that fucking retarded?

Just go to the dentist you corn toothed Shart.
Stop making excuses.

>what are niggers and beaners
They're Americans, user.
Now go and brush your teeth.

What are those black discs at the bottom of the plate?

No user, niggers are Americans.

Slices of black pudding.

>Can you even swim where you live, on your island?
By virtue of being an island the answer is yes.
Retard.

You have to be human to be an American

>implying niggers are people

this is why you have rampant rape gangs in your shitty nogunz "country", you limpwristed limey faggot cuckolds. Dont you faggots have some teletax to pay or a quota to meet to prep the paki bulls to rape your wives and daughters?
>oi jus gotta go pay muh teletax, its 2 bong already, time for high tea
>blimey i forgot to help those poor "asian" males into my flat to give my girlfriend a good shagging, i dont want the neighbors to report me to old bill for racism
>WHAAT an American saying something I dont like, what a corn toothed shart! oi!
>only 20 quid for canned beans on some toast, wow what a steal.
>americans are so dumb

meanwhile thousands of women are in shitskin rape dungeons and you arent even allowed to do anything about it.

Try again, I'm not fluent in nigger speak.

SHART

IN

THE

STORE

MART !!!!!!

>yurocucks will NEVER know the freedom of being able to shart in any store you so choose

curry, im hungover af and have a bhoona, a korma, chicken pakora, naan, rice, spiced onions and poppadom getting delivered soon

t. I cried again because a Brit had a stronger argument

Stop your embarrassing your country.

I hope you're splitting that with someone else fatty.

Just a glass of milk

pickle juice and advil

I don't eat when I'm hungover, I take tiny sips of water until the nausea wears off. I get hangovers where I can't keep anything down, so these days I just don't. Actually these days I don't drink to excess at all these days. A nice drink with friends I find preferable to binging.

>these days, actually these days and all these days

Let me guess you don't drink these days?

*Braapp*posting has gone too far

Evidently, I don't go back and edit my posts before posting either.

Please leave.

Normally i try to post in a coherent fashion, that way i don't look like a mongoloid.

fiber pills, gatorade and salads loaded with stuff
It might be like a psychosomatic placebo but I honestly feel better when I shit out everything and think I ate vitamins

Good....
Very good..
Shalom, brother.

>DUDE WEED LMAO

Get a job ya bum

you're*

Double reatrdation there.
Nice.

Drink Gatorade during night, or just before you go sleep while drunk. Or some other drink that is made to balance water and ion levels in body, this helps hydrate your body. And hangover is mostly result of dehydration, lots of water is used to process all that toxic alcohol. So get 3-4 gatorade or similar drinks ready (they are not those shit energy drinks).

Day after i usually eat something that does not irritate stomach, so no coffe no spicy food.

Clam miso soup. Clams are good for your liver.

grapefruit with sugar, its the only thing i crave when im truly fucked up and the thought of most foods makes me sick already
i dont get it either

i'm not that user you were crying about
check your spelling before you shitpost and look like an idiot
fucks like you actually care about how you look in front of other anons, i'm trying to help you out

sort of depends. whenever I'm hungover I have very strong, weird cravings for random food. Today for some reason I was craving greasy asian food and boba tea. Nothing was open at 10AM, so I made green tea, put milk in it, and steamed a fuckload of rice with eggs, soy sauce, fish sauce, and korean chili paste.

6/10 not bad better than spending money

>I understood your point and so did everyone else but I have no comeback because I got slammed by a Brit again so your grammar.

Goddamn the Brits should've never let you idiots off the leash. Thank fuck the USA is going to shit and doing it all on its own.

A cock and some cum for desert.

If you can eat, it doesn't count as a hangover.

Only the best Buckfast I hope

Thanks user. I didn't know that, so I've been reading up on clams. They're better for you than I thought.

bun bo hue, this helps me get over so fast i can start drinking again after a bowl

I always make something that I like to call "orange eggs". I don't know if it's a recipe that already exists, but I like to believe it's an invention of my own.

>Stir a couple of eggs in a bowl until the yolk and white are no longer seperated
>Stir a whole lot of Sriracha through it until it's orange instead of yellow
>Add quite a bit of pepper but no salt since there already is a lot of salt in Sriracha
>Pour the mixture in a pan and start to scramble it like you normally would with scrambled eggs until it's nice and creamy
>Top it off with curry powder and basil leaves

It's bretty gud

Grease with a side of ranch and 7up to wash it down

fuck me i forgot about that shit, it costs about 12 pounds but its liquid speed. i'm going to get some tonight!!!!

I'd eat that but without black pudding

is mostly what I do, since the only fast foods after 2am make horrible food

shill from McBotnet

I prefer water in the critical phase

ew

salad passes right through me after hangover, like literally after I finish I shit it out, I need carbs and then after a nice glass of water I take a huge and long shit, very satisfying.

too much sugar

the consistency of clams kinda reminds me of snot, it repells me. I'd sip the soup but wouldnt eat the clams.

the acid would really give me stomachache

did you steam it all together? how did you do the eggs?

wud eet

CONTAINMENT, FUCKWIT.
YOU HAVE A BOARD FOR YOUR VOMIT,
STAY THERE.

Looks delish but fuck having to cook all that on a hangover, this is my go to

Soup.
Depending how hungover I am:
>Very hungover: Tomato soup.
>Slightly hungover: Chunky veg soup/mulligatawny.

>pork and egg nuggets

not that guy but it looks like you could do with a better outlet

Those are a fucking GODSEND.
Tin of that on a couple of slices of toast and you're golden for the rest of the day.
Kinda want to go to the shop and get one now...

>1.5 grams of sodium per can

Too right mate, my local tescos stopped selling them for abit so when they came back in i ended up buying 20 tins

Fine if you have to do your own cooking, but the king is still staggering to a greasy spoon for OP's image.

Looks disgusting, though. I don't think I'll ever be hung over and hungry enough to eat one of those, unless I'm stuck with just a microwave and no cafe nearby.

They're apparently a godsend for night security, though. Stuck in a hut with only a microwave, but you can still eat a decent amount.

Dicks and semen.

>hungover
>he actually stops drinking

Indian curry is best hangover food, nice and oily and spicy

Jesus, I did the math, she literally eats 100 times more food than I do in a single day

legit everything on that table would be about a months worth of food for me. Like, how the fuck do you even fit that much shit inside you?

Gatorade, cold. I highly recommend this for fast recovery.

I used to go on vodka binges in college and always kept a gallon of Gatorade cold in the fridge to chug when I woke up. It really does help get over it, presumably by speedy hydration.

why so much sandwiches? why do amerifats have such shit cuisine if any? Amerifats please respond.

Brush your ugly teeth all you like Bongs; your jaws will still be pudgy and nonexistent and your teeth will be crowded and ugly.

Weak jaws and crowded teeth is in your blood and genetics. That's what generations of eating mushy food and seafood does to you. Same with Japan's terrible teeth