Post your favorite meal no matter what it is. For me, it is this

Post your favorite meal no matter what it is. For me, it is this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_0yF5LVkr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dunno what my favourite is. I have a lot. If I had to pick the absolute favourite maybe roast lamb, taters and gravy?

I fucking love Frito pie. Good with some raw onion and maybe a bit of mustard if you're feeling it.

For me

no big surprise.

With slaw and potatoes.

Duck confit served over salad, pate and cheese. Wine also.

that looks amazing, but lrn2 portion control, fatty

Unironically this

Vindaloo.

too much carbs and low quality ingredients

I hate cumin

nothing special imo

needs good side dishes

bet it tastes good but I dont understand the cheese and pate sides, cheese does not go well with duck and meat with pate is just overkill.
in the end too fancy for me also I don't like alcohol with food, I need a glass of water with it.

needs a good sauce to go with it, tastes a little too one-sided to be my fav

I could never settle for a fav so I just chose the fanciest one I know, which is not that easy to do well.

pic related, roasted duck in mango sauce

I could eat chili mac forever. Tacos are top tier too. It's definitely a three-way tie between those two and fried chicken.

Just a good beef stew with mashed potatoes. Ultimate comfort food.

mah nigga

bbq eel donburi and a bowl of shouyu base seafood ramen

heres youre (you)
now kill yourself

It's got to be a tie between:
Hotdogs and ribs.

>hotdogs
*corndogs

My bad.

That does look good. For me, I think it is fried chicken with corn and mash taters, or lasagne.

I am always discovering new variations on fried chicken.

A vacation tip if you are ever in South Beach and hard up for good fried chicken, as you dont find decent food cheap there-

So Bee Food Mart 1359 Washington Avenue. Best damn fried chicken on Miami Beach. Its looks a little silly from the outside but you will get a primo fried chicken dinner at a fair price. Seating may be limited. Its basically a mom & pop bodega with a hot lunch counter.

I know it sounds a bit nutty, but you can get hard up for normal, fair priced food in SoBe, including fried chicken. I think the recipe is actually licensed to them like old Harland Sanders himself started out doing.

If I worked a hard day and barely ate/lost more calories than burned, I'd go for a nice slab of of pork belly(imagine a slice of bacon but 12x thicker and more of the lean meat intact; sells at asian stores) and sticky rice. Pick up a nice beef ox tail soup to go along with it. If it was just a regular meal, I'd go with good ole homemade spaghetti. Convenient meal would be a spicy italian from subway and a low budget meal would be 2 packs of chicken ramen.

>ground beef sauce
Pleb.

straight trash

>Post your favorite meal no matter what it is. For me, it is this.
Nigga come by DC and check out Ben's Chili Bowl. They can reproduce your pic and enhance it. Also if you're in BWI, they have a Ben's too. Its to DC what cheesesteaks are to philly, but obviously not shit. Even Barry ate there sometimes.

It's "Post your favorite meal," not "shit-talk other people to show off how much of a subhuman you are".

>I could never settle for a fav so I just chose the fanciest one I know
You're a child.

>not Nissin

>pic not related
Nissin it is bro!

^^

I'm very fond of their wondrous Souper Meals also. Its incredible that they can make a filling, tasty bowl of noodles complete with seasoning, meat and vegetables to retail for 78 cents each.

I am partial to the beef myself, then chicken

But people, probably yourself, do wondrous things with the block noodle packs too. Amazing things, I've read and seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=E_0yF5LVkr8

Nah bro. I like to eat ramen as is. I like the taste of chicken ramen for some reason. I only add dried chili pepper in my soup for heat. Nothing more. I personally don't like the egg in Ramen deal as it changes the flavor too much.

I could eat this every day

Wild though. Farmed is shit.

I too like the Nissin Chicken blocks. Sometimes, I may sneak some saltines in though.

You literally throw saltines into your soup? How does that work....

Fried liver. I don't even give a fuck about sides, just a delicious pile of fried liver. OMFG so good I could eat liver everyday if that wouldn't fuck me up from overdosing on nutrients and shit.

Autism

you fucking animal

hurr durr

Boeuf bourguignon

I must admit, the fucking french know what they are doing

kill yourself autist scum

Same here. My mother loved me when I was younger because I would that shit like steaks. Not even the expensive type like veal just straight up pork liver so I was cheap as fuck to feed.

Haven' ever tried to fry it though.

For me it is shitty nachos.

>fake cheese sauce
>canned jalapeno
>anything else is a bonus

It just works senpai

Nothing beats a good meatloaf.

Cheap white bread and mashed potatoes comes close though. Nothing else. Just smearing a shit load of mashed potatoes on a piece of white bread. Fuckin' love that shit.

Also, this

wontons are love. wontons are life.

HUE BRBR

best itt

This is a nice thread for once.

Do Americans really think this?

>onion, chili, mustard

you are a man of fine tastes, my friend.
i often see people overcomplicating chili dog toppings, it should be at maximum, 2 toppings plus chili.

Can't help myself around currywurst i eat until i'm ready to puke

Pierogis (boiled, not fried) with caramelized onions and sour cream
Cabbage rolls with rice and ground beef in a tomato sauce
Side of braised cabbage and garlic pickles
Hot bowl of borscht with a dollop of sour cream and dill
Just like мaмa used to make
>inb4 spot the slav

Probably this or maybe a hotandready

thought you were polish until the sour cream in borscht part

Ukrainian, so I get the best of Polish and Russian cuisine, as well as some our own national dishes.

how can ukraine have national dishes if it's not even areal country

>What is pic related?

Fuck off Vladimir

Go back to shilling on /pol/, Ivan

It's actually pretty good.

Any dish that features red meat and potatoes. It is always comforting.

Top taste, my dude

Die

raceday

Easily a cheeseburger and fries. Well-seasoned ground beef pan-seared until a dark crust forms, American cheese, mustard, onion, and pickle on a toasted bun. Nothing better, as far as I'm concerned. I only wish I could eat them everyday without consequences.

Its name is Fricase.

Its amazing. Bolivian food is the best

I didn't know brazilians could bake bread. Those hardrolls look good.

Ah yeah. we call it Marraqueta. GOAT bread.

Amazing for breakfast

wontons look very nice
wontons are sexy...
and they rock
I just want to suck
their big sweet prawns

Alfredo garlic cheese pizza from dominos (with pineapples)

It's called Pozole and it would be my last meal if I were about to executed for shitposting

just the best
king crab legs are amazing

Goddamn, that looks good.

I think a really good Italian sub loaded with hots is hard to beat. It's a shame that so few places can actually make a good sub.

It is.
Basically its a stew that its based with beef or pork and several chiles and hominy.
There's also a green version thats made with tomatillos and chicken.
Both spicy as hell and they were a godsend on cold winter nights.

Pho

This or chilaquiles.

My friends gave me wierd ass looks when i was in elementary school for dumping my fritos in my chili and putting mustard in it

ATTICUS FINCH

I went to Ben's once. It was okay but nothing special. The only thing that stood out was that it was horribly overpriced.

I love Currywurst but this sausage does not look tasty

spotted the piefke

Bouillabaisse with crusty bread and rouille.

Used to eat it all the time in Southern France. Can't get it anywhere in England. I tried some of the tinned stuff but it's dogshit.

Feels so wrong but so right

It's hot. It's crunchy. It's 5 dollars bucks.

only holiday worth caring about. even mediocre cooks put effort into contributing something tasty.

gnocchi. there used to be a restaurant at my local mall Which made it really nice

Only five dollars bucks?! What a steal!

(Whoever designed that ad should never be allowed near Photoshop again)